Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread

Crime on a Dime

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
*rushing to my computer to prove how chill i can be about my iq test resluts*

ol yeller

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

low IQ, but streetwise

Cat Army
  2nd Battalion
   CONSCRIPT

you owe me

woozy pawsies

140, yes thats right. but it hardly matters

ol yeller

----------------

Skip My Posts
mines 141

I.N.R.I

dad has genius cum

White Genocide

I.N.R.I posted:

mines 141

142 here, greetings

Nutmeg

Nutmeg posted:

142 here, greetings

Ahaha, nice.... but lets just say mines al ittle bit "more than" that. I'll wait til some other Fyads to post their IQs before I reveal mine though...

by Lowtax

The XKCD Larper

----------------

having an iq of 2,000,000,000 like i do (my daddy took me to a scientists laboratory to prove it) doesnt even really matter lol

Chilled Cactus
mine is 69 lol

Skip My Posts

yeah actually they will posted:

Mega Man wearing a Mario hat. Wondeful poster for dorm room or bed room. you will have a laugh and one half to see this funny hat. Funny Mega Man. Only $100 or $120 signed with coupon code GOONSAY and they'll people you'll all will meet will that Mega Man is wearing a. Mario hat

lol

mysterious loyall X

I am going to kill Ralp and whoever is responsible for the font.

thank u scrub lover now my sig is even longer and more annoying to scroll by god bless us everyone

thanks for the sigs cat avatar, dendy, uh, i think dora the explorer also. i forget. anf who ever made the 300 mb watermelon gif. thanks. enjoy all 10 miles of this sig. oh yeah and koos for paying 500 dollars for greencube. alright. that's everyone. i love u

Girugamesh.

Girugamesh.

Gi. Ru. Ga. Mesh.
Enjoy a watermelon.

Derpin it up with your pal dinosaur jerk.

didnt want to bring this up but at my last physical they took a few measuremants : "down there" and lets just say the arms race as it were between black men and white men's penis sizes just got interesting

Oh Don Piano

Skylark posted:

Sorry man but while i was working on your 32 bit link with pink hair perler, soon after accepting your venmo coin, i had a sissyfit / panic storm and had to permanently abandon the project and dump the beads. Sorry for any inconvenience but I now consider the matter closed Any further attempts to contact me will be considered harrassment.

lol

mysterious loyall X

I am going to kill Ralp and whoever is responsible for the font.

thank u scrub lover now my sig is even longer and more annoying to scroll by god bless us everyone

thanks for the sigs cat avatar, dendy, uh, i think dora the explorer also. i forget. anf who ever made the 300 mb watermelon gif. thanks. enjoy all 10 miles of this sig. oh yeah and koos for paying 500 dollars for greencube. alright. that's everyone. i love u

Girugamesh.

Girugamesh.

Gi. Ru. Ga. Mesh.
Enjoy a watermelon.

Derpin it up with your pal dinosaur jerk.

Skylark posted:

Sorry man but while i was working on your 32 bit link with pink hair perler, soon after accepting your venmo coin, i had a sissyfit / panic storm and had to permanently abandon the project and dump the beads. Sorry for any inconvenience but I now consider the matter closed Any further attempts to contact me will be considered harrassment.

large hands

Oh Don Piano posted:

didnt want to bring this up but at my last physical they took a few measuremants : "down there" and lets just say the arms race as it were between black men and white men's penis sizes just got interesting

PinkoBastard

my bitter bi rival

Oh Don Piano posted:

Youre the black man with a 0 inch penis hats skewing the average

by Lowtax

The XKCD Larper

----------------

The XKCD Larper posted:

Youre the black man with a 0 inch penis hats skewing the average

i am a ghomo, i'm gaaaaay

Oh Don Piano

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron

Resume goodbad service MEGATHREAD
[img]Sorry! Image broken while the site host is down - watch this space![/img]
Hello. Welcome to the resume goodbad service. The service is simple: you send me your resume and I'll tell you how good it is. The more you pay the better I think your resume is

Tier 1 $500
No loving chance you're getting a job with this reume

Tier 2 $1000
Not great. but better than those loving pricks in Tier 1

Tier 3 $5000[/i]
starting to look pretty good

lmbo

Jack Daniels

Blade Runner posted:

Give me a mere 20 dollars and I'll send you an artisanally crafted keychain. That's right, I'll send you a cheap piece of poo poo you can get in the store made with factory precision for less than a dollar, but I made it with my loving retard fingers so I'm charging a whole lot more

lmfao @ this guy using his IQ Level 140 powers to generate this genius of a post

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels posted:

lmfao @ this guy using his IQ Level 140 powers to generate this genius of a post

lmao

White Genocide

Jack Daniels posted:

lol

by Lowtax

The XKCD Larper

----------------

Jack Daniels posted:

every time he makes a gbs post his iq goes up. your postcount is your iq.

edit: gently caress!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah actually they will

"IQ"=ABS(PostCount)

Jack Daniels
Peageing Lucy to thread [STATSGOONS]

Jack Daniels

jay z's sedan

Jack Daniels posted:

"IQ"=ABS(PostCount)

pgbs
IQ = ----
      pfyad

by Lowtax

The XKCD Larper

----------------

Buy my jizzload for 5 dollers

Long Waffle Beard
420 = 69 lol computer

Cat Army
  2nd Battalion
   CONSCRIPT

you owe me

woozy pawsies

Jack Daniels posted:

little munchkin

----------------

Resume goodbad service MEGATHREAD
[img]Sorry! Image broken while the site host is down - watch this space![/img]
Hello. Welcome to the resume goodbad service. The service is simple: you send me your resume and I'll tell you how good it is. The more you pay the better I think your resume is

Tier 1 $500
No loving chance you're getting a job with this reume

Tier 2 $1000
Not great. but better than those loving pricks in Tier 1

Tier 3 $5000[/i]
starting to look pretty good

hahah

my bitter bi rival

Jack Daniels posted:

lmfoa

my bitter bi rival

dionysian

----------------

Jack Daniels posted:

lol, luckily guys like us with a 280 arent too proud to appreciate a little low brow humor like that every now and then

by Lowtax

immortal anime

----------------

Efexeye posted:

see i tried to write a joke for this thread maybe...ten times? but they all came out like this

You're in luck! I have opened an SA mart thread wherinst I will write jokes for you! I would not be so crass as to share my IQ publicly, but let's just say that it is not far off Einsteinian. Given your desired subject matter, and appropriate monetary motivation, I will personally craft a joke for any social and financial situation. Even for the ultra-smart, it does require significant time and energy to craft the perfect joke, so I run a sliding scale which starts at $69 for a standard "knock knock" all the way up to $420 for a "roight corkah"

borktrennui posted:

You're in luck! I have opened an SA mart thread wherinst I will write jokes for you! I would not be so crass as to share my IQ publicly, but let's just say that it is not far off Einsteinian. Given your desired subject matter, and appropriate monetary motivation, I will personally craft a joke for any social and financial situation. Even for the ultra-smart, it does require significant time and energy to craft the perfect joke, so I run a sliding scale which starts at $69 for a standard "knock knock" all the way up to $420 for a "roight corkah"

i stopped readying aftoer "borktr"

White Genocide

borktrennui posted:

boar guy

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

White Genocide posted:

i stopped readying aftoer "borktr"

jay z's sedan
  • Locked thread