Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
  • Locked thread
tired of big companies controlling everything you buy? i was too. then i learned a craft, how to make Gay rear end loving stupid bracelets using the code SAGOONS for the low price of 40 dollars plus shipping and handling, you can have my custom designed lovely goon bracelets and i will put the get out frog as a bead on it Motherfuck capitalism and big corporations!

Options include either black string i got from the dollar store or red string i got from the dollar store, and if you act now my grandma gave me some blue string from her old sewing thing. i got all kinds of beads. keep checking back to see if i get some new beads so i can put it on your goon bracelet. BTW shipping might be a problem because im getting evicted(LOOONG story) in a month but i will talk to gran gran about shipping any orders that get placed during that time.

pog boyfriend

POP TEAM EPIC

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog in a way the increaseing length of this signature could be said to be a reflection of time passing. as trees gain more rings, so to does this signature become more hosed up and long. you ever eat a pumpkin? poo poo is not as easy as it looks.

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
Mega Man wearing a Mario hat. Wondeful poster for dorm room or bed room. you will have a laugh and one half to see this funny hat. Funny Mega Man. Only $100 or $120 signed with coupon code GOONSAY and they'll people you'll all will meet will that Mega Man is wearing a. Mario hat

yeah actually they will

hey, anyone wabts to hit me up/commission some poo poo i am down. pm or email. happy to draw whatever but should say i have a bfa in fibres so thats my main thing fwiw

folder

Thank you to slam flanders and boar guy for the sigs! They are v. representative
Tier 4 | Ravenclaw | Black Mage | Golden Cocker Spainel | Neutral Good | Double Bed | Transmuter | Ako | 16 | Tweed Trousers

$99.95 Plz

jay z's sedan
Sorry man but while i was working on your 32 bit link with pink hair perler, soon after accepting your venmo coin, i had a sissyfit / panic storm and had to permanently abandon the project and dump the beads. Sorry for any inconvenience but I now consider the matter closed Any further attempts to contact me will be considered harrassment.

Skylark

Skylark posted:

Sorry man but while i was working on your 32 bit link with pink hair perler, soon after accepting your venmo coin, i had a sissyfit / panic storm and had to permanently abandon the project and dump the beads. Sorry for any inconvenience but I now consider the matter closed Any further attempts to contact me will be considered harrassment.

lol

jay z's sedan

please dont threaten me with your voodoo doll

fuck. marry. t-rex

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

please dont threaten me with your voodoo doll

It's a gun rack.

jay z's sedan
Gangly-looking man who is flinching as he approaches a beaded-curtain door & somehow ends up with a string of beads awkwardly stuck in his mouth when passing through it: Greetings, all. Josh here, aka: "DataJosh". You all know me from GBS FM where I breathe heavily through my mouth and now you can buy my medieval maces, adding a fairly loving unnecessary and awkward step to the process of everyone who is really just trying to help me out with donations.

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grandmother of Five

Skylark posted:

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron

Skylark posted:

Grandmother of Five posted:

Gangly-looking man who is flinching as he approaches a beaded-curtain door & somehow ends up with a string of beads awkwardly stuck in his mouth when passing through it: Greetings, all. Josh here, aka: "DataJosh". You all know me from GBS FM where I breathe heavily through my mouth and now you can buy my medieval maces, adding a fairly loving unnecessary and awkward step to the process of everyone who is really just trying to help me out with donations.

lo

little munchkin

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mining Runescape gold all day to sell to Chinese gold farmers. It's hard coin, the life of a runescape gold farmer. I then use that money to buy McDonald's McDoubles + tissue paper and black marker. I take off the McDonalds wrapper after carefully scanning for coupon stickers and monopoly pieces and recycle them for more money. I rewrap the burgers with my tissue paper that now has a grenade logo etched on it and throw it into the freezer. I market these in the SA Mart as completely prepared frozen patties ready to be eaten after an easy 20 second microwave preparation for double the price of the dollar menu. I then use this money to buy cosmetic items on Runescape

by Smythe

emperor anime

----------------

for the low price of 40$ I will sell you a cardboard box with the word "cookbook" written on it, along with the promise that at some date in the future there will be an actual cookbook inside

little munchkin

----------------

listen, I was extremely detailed in my pitch for "Video Dreams", a project where I put video game stickers on pillows. if you placed a pre-order, the problem where the stickers fall off during shipping is just as much your fault as it is mine. the notion of a refund is, to be blunt, simply unreasonable.

little munchkin

----------------

Skylark posted:

lmao

pog boyfriend

POP TEAM EPIC

99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog in a way the increaseing length of this signature could be said to be a reflection of time passing. as trees gain more rings, so to does this signature become more hosed up and long. you ever eat a pumpkin? poo poo is not as easy as it looks.

Skylark posted:

Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

Long Waffle Beard
okay Yearning4Bernie, if you do not like my bumper sticker with mario and calvin teaming up to piss on the xbox logo that i sell for 50 dollars you can just not buy it. to myself and plenty of goons microsoft is bad and xbox one has the bad type of ram so we find this thing funny. and if you threaten to report us to nintendo or microsoft for infringement i am going to have to get a mod in here to ban you. again -- dont like, dont buy. it is that simple.

pog boyfriend

POP TEAM EPIC

pog boyfriend posted:

tired of big companies controlling everything you buy? i was too. then i learned a craft, how to make Gay rear end loving stupid bracelets using the code SAGOONS for the low price of 40 dollars plus shipping and handling, you can have my custom designed lovely goon bracelets and i will put the get out frog as a bead on it Motherfuck capitalism and big corporations!

Options include either black string i got from the dollar store or red string i got from the dollar store, and if you act now my grandma gave me some blue string from her old sewing thing. i got all kinds of beads. keep checking back to see if i get some new beads so i can put it on your goon bracelet. BTW shipping might be a problem because im getting evicted(LOOONG story) in a month but i will talk to gran gran about shipping any orders that get placed during that time.

lmfao

Jack Daniels
I highly suspect you're being wilfully dense, but to clarify: if I'm hit with this cease and desist that literally means I can't ship a goddamn thing until Dan Harmon responds to my Twitter DM.

folder

Thank you to slam flanders and boar guy for the sigs! They are v. representative
Tier 4 | Ravenclaw | Black Mage | Golden Cocker Spainel | Neutral Good | Double Bed | Transmuter | Ako | 16 | Tweed Trousers

Skylark posted:

Daikatana Ritsu

folder posted:

I highly suspect you're being wilfully dense, but to clarify: if I'm hit with this cease and desist that literally means I can't ship a goddamn thing until Dan Harmon responds to my Twitter DM.

lmao

pog boyfriend

POP TEAM EPIC

folder posted:

by Smythe

emperor anime

----------------

Resume goodbad service MEGATHREAD
[img]Sorry! Image broken while the site host is down - watch this space![/img]
Hello. Welcome to the resume goodbad service. The service is simple: you send me your resume and I'll tell you how good it is. The more you pay the better I think your resume is

Tier 1 $500
No loving chance you're getting a job with this reume

Tier 2 $1000
Not great. but better than those loving pricks in Tier 1

Tier 3 $5000[/i]
starting to look pretty good

yeah actually they will

pog boyfriend posted:

White Genocide

Skylark posted:

Lol

by Lowtax

The XKCD Larper

----------------

Skylark posted:

lol

White Genocide

yeah actually they will posted:

Resume goodbad service MEGATHREAD
[img]Sorry! Image broken while the site host is down - watch this space![/img]
Hello. Welcome to the resume goodbad service. The service is simple: you send me your resume and I'll tell you how good it is. The more you pay the better I think your resume is

Tier 1 $500
No loving chance you're getting a job with this reume

Tier 2 $1000
Not great. but better than those loving pricks in Tier 1

Tier 3 $5000[/i]
starting to look pretty good

pog boyfriend

POP TEAM EPIC

Skylark posted:

folder posted:

ArfJason

folder posted:

cda
lol at all this

Crime on a Dime

Crime on a Dime posted:

lol at all this

serious norman

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CHIPE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

lol

by FactsAreUseless

Skip My Posts

----------------

Skylark posted:

by R. Guyovich

Einsteins Kegels

----------------

Crime on a Dime posted:

lol at all this

pog boyfriend

POP TEAM EPIC

loling why sipping my Goon Roasted Coffee

large hands
Give me a mere 20 dollars and I'll send you an artisanally crafted keychain. That's right, I'll send you a cheap piece of poo poo you can get in the store made with factory precision for less than a dollar, but I made it with my loving retard fingers so I'm charging a whole lot more

Blade Runner

Blade Runner posted:

Give me a mere 20 dollars and I'll send you an artisanally crafted keychain. That's right, I'll send you a cheap piece of poo poo you can get in the store made with factory precision for less than a dollar, but I made it with my loving retard fingers so I'm charging a whole lot more

see i tried to write a joke for this thread maybe...ten times? but they all came out like this

boar guy

Blade Runner posted:

Blade Runner posted:

I have some stupidly high IQ, like 140 or something(I got it tested by some clinic as a kid because my dad is the kinda person who wants to know that sort of thing, also hardcore bragging, not even humble, boi), but who gives a poo poo? I think it quickly becomes apparent that IQ doesn't necessarily mean much in the grand scheme of things. It's blatantly obvious that the only people who care are people who got arbitrarily high number on the "you're smart" test, then structured their lives around that because it meant, y'know, gently caress you mom I'm great actually. Being as smart as Einstein doesn't mean a god drat thing if you don't have the drive to work your entire life on scientific theories. It's way better to be a crazily driven, dedicated person than a genius, in my opinion.

Also, a teenager asking how to kiss is possibly the most adorable thing

by Lowtax

The XKCD Larper

----------------

boar guy

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

PinkoBastard
  • Locked thread
«3 »