Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
  • Locked thread

borktrennui posted:

You're in luck! I have opened an SA mart thread wherinst I will write jokes for you! I would not be so crass as to share my IQ publicly, but let's just say that it is not far off Einsteinian. Given your desired subject matter, and appropriate monetary motivation, I will personally craft a joke for any social and financial situation. Even for the ultra-smart, it does require significant time and energy to craft the perfect joke, so I run a sliding scale which starts at $69 for a standard "knock knock" all the way up to $420 for a "roight corkah"

Skip My Posts

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
I was proving that IQ is meaningless and that even people with high IQs can be loving retarded morons, allowing myself to be proof of this concept through my posts

Blade Runner

Blade Runner posted:

I was proving that IQ is meaningless and that even people with high IQs can be loving retarded morons, allowing myself to be proof of this concept through my posts

I'd like to learn your ways

jay z's sedan

jay z's sedan posted:

I'd like to learn your ways

Lucky for you I'm selling hand-made retardation, only $29.99

Blade Runner

Blade Runner posted:

Lucky for you I'm selling hand-made retardation, only $29.99

my IQ is one hundredth better than that

jay z's sedan

Blade Runner posted:

let's see a picture of your rear end and balls, high iq guy

little munchkin

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

little munchkin posted:

let's see a picture of your rear end and balls, high iq guy

ik's make this happen please

large hands
lets see the balls next to his official smart boy iq certificate

Chilled Cactus

Chilled Cactus posted:

lets see the balls next to his official smart boy iq certificate

He's trapped. It can only be one or the other. Either you have a genius IQ and an extremely tiny scroat, or you're hung but retarded. Interesting to see how this will play out

by Lowtax

immortal anime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

iks goldmine please

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog

pog boyfriend posted:

iks goldmine please

*pounds fork + knife on the fyad table* more owns more owns more owns!

Nutmeg

Nutmeg posted:

make that little mensa batty boy post his dick please

large hands

Nutmeg posted:

my bitter bi rival
me reading itt: [img antpnio banderas looking at computer gif]]

my bitter bi rival

my bitter bi rival posted:

me reading itt: [img antpnio banderas looking at computer gif]]

cost to reverse?? send $$ for quote!!

White Genocide

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grandmother of Five

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog

• Locked thread
«3 »