Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
the stretched F-Zero is the best/worst part of that picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
it takes a bit to boot. Like maybe twenty seconds

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They will be separate and they will each cost $60 might as well accept it now

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Will the guy dump the build at least or is he a “collector”

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They put out an Xbox one version of AM2R so there might be some Wii U hope for that even if it is slight

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Probably preparing an online shutoff or something. Mario Maker shut down recently right? Maybe the rest is next

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Since we’re talking 3DS I have been injecting GBA and GBC games lately and I’m near the app limit. Has anyone found a way to up it at all?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Hacking the 3DS is cool and turns it into the ultimate Nintendo handheld able to play GB, GBC, GBA, and DS games pretty flawlessly. SNES and NES run well too. It’s my go to travel system due to its versatility and clamshell design.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Is a PS2 ODE possible? It’d be annoying to manage for the big one with its retractable disc tray but the pop cover slim should give you easy access to an SD card. Would be cool if someone was working on one

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Always liked this mock-up

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Castlevania Chronicles was a bit rough gonna try Tomba and Strider 2 later

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Just get Warioware Gold

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Reminds me of the Wii U and Dreamcast comparisons and how backwards they were. The Dreamcast was a cool good console that was set up to fail by bad company politics and bookkeeping, While the Wii U was always kinda poo poo and deserved its low sales.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Wiis can be found for $25 if you don’t mind cleaning out the dust it collected sitting in an old lady’s closet for ten years. I’d say it’s worth messing with, and hey cheap GameCube

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Is gateway the one with the timebomb that bricks the cart after a certain amount of time?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Wii U discs had those nice smooth edges that Blurays sometimes have, definitely a weird format whatever it is

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Maybe eventually you can inject games into the PS4s mediocre PS2 emulator

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The X5 mini is supposedly more stable and saves more reliably but I haven’t been paying attention to the EZflash lately so I can’t say for sure

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Steam deck seems even harder to get than the pocket

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Those are all out of stock it looks like. Only place to get one is to order straight from the Ukrainian source based on my ten minutes of research. Last time I did that it took a month to get here which isn’t too bad

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Get a DSi XL while they’re still cheap is my suggestion

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The Super Slim is the best looking PS3 and haters can be damned

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Look at those ridges though. It looks like a prop from that Coppola Dracula movie. And don’t get me started on the slide cover disc drive, beautiful

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
2X only goes up to 480P and the 5X is up to 1440P and has a bunch of fancy filters. The 2X is good enough and the 5X is if you wanna go above and beyond

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Is the Vita version much better than the Wii version? I know the localization is more verbose but I don't know what else was added

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
If it’s already hacked the 3DS has a pretty good SD card formatter that lets you choose cluster size and all that

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I would like to know why they put the SD card in such a dumb place, every other DS that supports SD cards has it in a sane spot except the “New” models. Is it just because they wanted to do faceplates for the small one?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’m able to access my Ninja Gaiden 2 DLC on my Series X. Did they just drop support for the original system?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
You don’t need to do that

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
you just need to find every Green Star, get every Stamp, and reach the top of the flag pole on every level. Beating all the levels with each character just gets you a fifth shiny star on your save slot which while tempting isn't worth playing as Peach with her floaty nonsense jump

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
they shouldn't put the floating action on the same button as jump, its why I avoid Diddy in the newer DKC games and why NSMBU Deluxe was unplayable until someone discovered the cheat code that removed the midair spin from the jump button

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
had Open_AGB_Firm gotten better? seems like a better solution than injecting everything, I guess you can't use save states though which was the original issue

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Any amount of waiting is better than dealing with that back panel, pretty sure that thing was only designed to be screwed back in ten times before cracking or stripping

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I have a legit acekard 2i if anyone wants it. I switched to twilight menu a while ago and it’s just sitting in a drawer

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Besides injecting into Nintendo’s emulator? Not that I know of

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Still waiting for cool custom shells for the 3DS family. The GBA has gotten love for too long now it’s time for the 3DS to get transparent purple shells!

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Isn’t the screen the same size?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Oh I’ve had the SWOLED for so long I forgot how small the original switch screen was with its big bezels and such

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah the DS is very strange and awkward to emulate. Makes me glad there are 154.02 million out there keeping the aftermarket prices down in case mine breaks