Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH
afaik its just retroarch. playability varies but metal gear solid & medarot r work great for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

Kin posted:

I just went through the process of modding my 3DSXL using whatever 4GB SDHC card was in it.

I've just picked up a 32GB card now though.

Is swapping it over just a matter of copying everything from the 4GB card onto the 32GB one on windows or is there some funky poo poo the 3DS will need to do first?

just copying the files will work fine!!

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

Xenomrph posted:

I am now the proud owner of a PS Vita PCH-2000, what should I do to unlock this thing’s full potential?

download nopaystation

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

you could also probably go to SA mart & pay jbone a pittance to set everything up for you if you dont want to futz with it!

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

SeANMcBAY posted:

Depending on the age of the luma updater app, you may need to just install a cia of the latest one.

lumaupdater is deprecated as of last january & i was out of date as i hadnt needed internet on my 3ds in a while, so i tried to navigate this just a bit ago. had to manually drop updated boot.firm on my sd card & was good to go, got in no problem & updated my games

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I just have the Omega version but the feature set doesn't seem terribly different. I only use it for my Game Boy Player though. Haven't had any problems so far.

yeah ive been using the omega (original flavor) since it came out & im profoundly satisfied with it. ive never had a compatibility issue or lost a save, build quality is solid, the GUI is nice, RTS works well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

conversely, the similarly aged ps vita is somehow still one of the greatest emulation devices of all time & a great way to play crisp 2x upscaled ps1 games at full speed with advanced anti aliasing