Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Ok Ladies, Gents, and Otherwise! After a spectacular season 6 on NBC, The 99 is coming back for a 7th season on FEBRUARY 6th, 2020, with an 8th guaranteed unless Im thinking of the wrong show, and I'm too lazy to check. I also need to rewatch 6 because for the life of me I can't remember what happened, and if that 80's trailer is a look back or a look forward. Stay tuned for further announcements.

Captain Holt King Of Sass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDhsYABUjVc

Watermelon Daiquiri fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Feb 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
So yeah, this year's halloween was fun and amazing (though the actually plotting was put to the side, understandably) ESPECIALLY since it ended in a Sweet and Awesome Proposal that included Titles-of-Amy's-Sex-Tape

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

A good episode with a good twist.

I loved that Holt kept making sure that nobody technically won.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Dat halloween episode opening scene.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Caleb was the best child eating cannibal. Let's not forget him.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Davros1 posted:

Caleb was the best child eating cannibal. Let's not forget him.

Well hey that's not how he wants people to remember him, he's a woodworker now :colbert:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I'm enjoying the season a lot more than I liked 3 and 4

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
"This bitch?"

The proposal was so adorable.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Halloween episode was great.

Adnor
Jan 11, 2013

Justice for Daisy

Romantic epiphanies are dope.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Adnor posted:

Romantic epiphanies are dope.

Quite

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

I'm glad I managed to avoid spoilers, because that was a nice twist. Jake and Amy have continued to be entertaining characters through their relationship, so I'm not too worried about it affecting the show's dynamic. Hopefully we'll get actual Gina back soon though.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
By being kept in the background for a while, Amy and Jake's relationship has really developed well- without much drama they're just a functional couple who rub off on each other in unique ways.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Michael Schur loving loves weddings.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
I mean it’s gotten incredibly cartoonish, look at the way Holt behaves this episode. But I don’t mind it and I’d rather they have fun with the characters rather than make up bullshit drama. So far a good start!

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
YABBA

DABBA

DOO

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

This Rosa, Hitchcock, and Scully subplot is the best

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Is Holt's tell his contractions?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Murdertruck!

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
there was a pooper...

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Maxwell Lord posted:

YABBA

DABBA

DOO

HOT drat

Davros1 posted:

Is Holt's tell his contractions?

I think you're right. Amy totally would've noticed.

e: double contraction

Also MurderTruck is a great idea. I'd invest!

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Nov 9, 2017

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

HOT drat

I think you're right. Amy totally would've noticed.

e: double contraction

Also MurderTruck is a great idea. I'd invest!

My favorite bit is the scene with Amy and Charles talking, and you see Rosa roll by in the background

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

Has anybody gone back to see if Holt has ever used contractions before?

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Nups no longer toit

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

"People must call you Ray"
"How. Dare. You."

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Was that Dammit Patrice?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I was so excited about that Die Hard cake

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
"I can't believe I wasted those good dong pics on you two losers" is the most Dennis Duffy line I've heard since 30 Rock ended.

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

I'm just a typical 28 year old guy. I'm into young people music, women who are my age (28 or younger), talking about being a child in the 1990s, and combing my hair. I'm looking for a soul mate, who loves working out and wearing bikinis. Obviously, I hope I find my soul mate, but due to my job of being wealthy, I don't have a lot of time, so I'm also up for a quick fling.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Pulling out the extended cast for this ep.

Speaking of which, Jake's parents were cast amazingly. I wish the show could have them on more often.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I saw the Halloween episode, and the next episode the DVR recorded was Jake's fiance and best friend buying a food truck, but I never saw them talking about it. Did I miss an episode?

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
My son is a basic bitch :(

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

GORDON posted:

I saw the Halloween episode, and the next episode the DVR recorded was Jake's fiance and best friend buying a food truck, but I never saw them talking about it. Did I miss an episode?

Yea sounds like you missed the one between those 2. It was episode 5, while you saw ep4(Halloween) and ep6(tight nups).

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
I just cut my thumb off

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Oh my god.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

There's nothing better than a plain scone!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Hitchcock and Scully were amazing. "Well, you get on the goddamn phone and find out!"

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Yea sounds like you missed the one between those 2. It was episode 5, while you saw ep4(Halloween) and ep6(tight nups).

He said he watched episode 5 but thought that plotline came out of nowhere. I thought the same thing, and it hasn't been mentioned again in these last two episodes. I dunno what's going on there it felt really weird.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Regy Rusty posted:

He said he watched episode 5 but thought that plotline came out of nowhere. I thought the same thing, and it hasn't been mentioned again in these last two episodes. I dunno what's going on there it felt really weird.

Yeah, it felt like we missed at least 2 conversations about them deciding to go in on a food truck together, instead of Charles just showing up with the Murdertruck and saying, "Here's a truck for that plan we always talked about off camera!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Regy Rusty posted:

I read gud :(