Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Honey Trap Queen
Jul 30, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am a lurker but chiming in to say I have personally witnessed KM reaching out to people have been lovely as hell to her on multiple occasions.

She does post about her life and has verified quite a lot. She's also been doxxed multiple times iirc so it's not like anything she's said's actually new info.

It's hosed up imo to tell a sexual abuse survivor who's open about their lovely life she's purposefully painting herself as a victim for monetary gain.

Especially when we all know and witness people treating her like dirt on a regular basis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
I couldn't find dollar amounts for (what little) changed hands in the old thread before it was shut down. We can sift through rumors to piece together that either one or two posters were helped, in addition to some batteries for KM. If the idea of posting some accountant-style list of where every dollar went seems a bit tacky and degrading, then, yes, it really is a better idea to not hold any money in a middleman role. Anyways, nobody posted to say they felt scammed, so that rumor can be dismissed.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Nocheez posted:

If you're looking for a charity that already does something similar, I suggest Modest Needs.

That actually doesn't look that bad for a charity to pitch in to for people that have a hate-on for any goons asking other goons for money.

EDIT: Other than it being extremely limited in scope and maybe not able to react fast enough for some situations.

Some Pinko Commie fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Oct 20, 2017

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

biracial bear for uncut posted:

That actually doesn't look that bad for a charity to pitch in to for people that have a hate-on for any goons asking other goons for money.

EDIT: Other than it being extremely limited in scope and maybe not able to react fast enough for some situations.

That could be a good idea but if it's an emergency it could ultimately be fruitless. Feel free to post it in the new thread

Also since the new thread is launched, I guess I will close this one. Please feel free to post there, all I ask is that you be respectful.

Again, I'd like to thank everyone to posted earnestly and helpfully. Thank you guys, I appreciate the help. ❤✌

• Locked thread