Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
That hit but Gud was dirty as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I love that nhl.tv isn't a minute behind realtime now

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Duke Chin posted:

who the hell is the Nucks goalie now btw?

Not many people based on all those empty seats

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
god drat Anders Nilsson is playing good right now

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
holy poo poo that was a pretty goal by Pasta

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

MDZ hosed up bad on the first one and that most recent one was a total screen, not really on him for either imo

Canucks D lol

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
ugh I might not even watch this Sens/Devils game. Every time they play together it's the most boring poo poo ever

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

HookShot posted:

So my husband didn't see what Gudbrandson got kicked out for and is blaming the refs in Boston (lol) someone tell me what he did because I refuse to watch this dumb team.

he boarded the poo poo out of a Bruins player [I don't remember who, but he injured him] and deserved every loving second of that 5 minutes

It was late and boarding, there's no question the hit deserved 5 imo and I don't care who wins this game

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Wonderllama posted:

lmao off, HF boards is taking over 2gbs of ram to have open. even this poo poo hole site isnt that bad

serge!!!!!

That site is aids for your eyes and brain not to mention its poo poo ads. Stay waway

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I love Turris and I hope we re-sign him :siren:

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Jesus gently caress this game already

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Ugh Boucher why do you insist on always wasting timeouts for stupid challenges

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
"gently caress. gently caress"