Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sunabouzu
Nov 13, 2009

The face of true terror.
lmao good thing I decided to check the forums for the first time in months. Hi i'm a developer on this game, thanks for bein' enthusiastic about our weird house mystery tour videogame. The Condo Shop's dialogue is my favorite part of the Halloween update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunabouzu
Nov 13, 2009

The face of true terror.

Palpek posted:

Welcome! Please tell us more about the development of this game. How was the idea conceived, what are you still planning to add, how big is the team working on it etc. It's something really bizarre yet intriguing.

We've got like 10 people on the dev team, 5 artists (me), 3 programmers, a designer and an animator. Unofficial studio policy is to always look where we can start an arms race of stupidity to make amusing garbage for you all. Other than that we're aiming to make it have the same amount of features + more than the game this one was based off of, Gmod Tower.

Gloomy Rube posted:

Wait, didn't you make that g-mod elevator game too? was my weird feeling of deja vu when playing this not just my imagination?

Yea, I think it got stickied on the games forum a million years ago too. Life is strange huh?

Edit: Oh yeah we super like seeing what people do in the game too, here's some condo videos I like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReP4nYB0Cwo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h708NP7lk1U

Mr. Sunabouzu fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Nov 9, 2017