Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Jesus Christ, Montreal. I look away for five minutes and you manage to poo poo yourselves sideways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

grack posted:

Jesus Christ, Montreal. I look away for five minutes and you manage to poo poo yourselves sideways.

Habs really REALLY loving bad. Never underestimate their ability to just wilt at will it seems.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

And Price makes a save!

Are there still 10 minutes left in this game? Feels like it's gone on forever.

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Price's .838 saving pct really makes the Habs' 4.5% shooting percentage look fun.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

i'd be more mad about this game, but imagining rasmus dahlin in a habs uniform is chilling me out

Kale
May 14, 2010

Habs apparently haven't lost 7 straight games since 1940. :psyduck:

Alzner really is unbelievably poo poo. Like sub Dog Murray levels of poo poo even maybe. Bergevin's idea of what a defenseman is supposed to be is clearly a joke. Then again considering the Habs somehow have 50 shots on goal and only 2 goals maybe his idea of a forward is too.

Kale fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Oct 21, 2017

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

heck i'll root for any team to dad dick a canadian team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lol last time the habs had 50 shots they lost too

• Locked thread