Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

So I'm just picking this up again after a few years; which lines should I try? German and UK? I started the US lines just because MURICA but I'm only at the t3/t4 planes.

I should say that I don't really like anemic guns. Nothing annoyed me more in World of Tanks than playing some piddly light that couldn't hurt anything. I'd much rather play a medium that has enough mobility to get around but a gun that can actually do damage if I can hit a weakspot (meaning a weakspot on the front of an enemy tank, not just the sides/back).

Also, are there weak points/critical hit locations? Or is it all just health pools and dps?

Arcturas fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jan 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

How do you deal with heavy fighters as a multirole or standard fighter? I'm at tier 3-4 and they just seem to be able to buzz me, do 30%-ish damage, and then blow away faster than I can follow.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Thanks for the free stuff code!

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Creamed Cormp posted:

I'm not exactly enjoying this even much tbqh, I constantly have like 5 higher tier fighters on my rear end just hosing me down with improved ammo, and it's not very fun.

I haven't reached the higher tiers yet, but I kinda want to sit at tiers 5-6 forever just because they seem like the most fun tiers. (Plus, that's where the historical WW2 planes seem to sit and that's 90% of why I play the game.)

• Locked thread