Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017
I've restarted playing but alas the teams have the usual WG quality(eg if my team has less bots we usually lose). Is there any eu-zone goon squad i can attach to to avoid a nervous breakdown?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017
Uninstalled this morning, I am fed up of herding cats at every match due to having a team of retards and hoping the matchmaker will throw more bots in our team to get any resemblance of intelligence in our squad. Maybe I'll try again in a few months if the game springs back to life and there is no bots lottery.

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

Burt posted:

Seriously? It's like 6 minute games. If you get 5 losses in a row it's rarely more than half an hour, it's actually the biggest attraction of the game to me, unlike botes where you can do everything in your power to carry but still lose and there's 20 minutes gone.

I also don't expect my team to do anything sensible. I'll defend points, attack bombers, assault ground targets and all but I do it on the basis that I am not going to be supported and it's for my own benefit to get as many combat points as possible.

It's probably the first game where I can play and just have this Zen like calm as I zoom about blowing poo poo up.

I think i have just had a whole week and a half without winning a single match, as i said maybe i'll give it a second chance in the future. Maybe US servers have more population or maybe less lovely players, who the gently caress knows.

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017
Got it, if i manage to muster the will to reinstall i'll add you both. Hopefully with a couple of working brains in the team we'll get at least some results.

• Locked thread