Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HFX
Nov 29, 2004

Lord Koth posted:

I think someone already mentioned it, but something like a Spitfire had enough ammo for its cannons for a whole 5 seconds of sustained fire. It was a huge issue, and one that this game completely glosses over, meaning certain design decisions are far more effective here than in real life. Especially when combined with the arcade elements in the game.

The more I play this game, the more I think that because of the way the game handles cannons they are way overpowered compared to machine guns. Machine guns seem to have relatively high time to kill even when dumping them into a target. Cannons require just brief taps to do the same damage. Since there is no limit, aircraft with cannons can quickly shoot down multiple aircraft in a short time and not have to disengage due to being out of ammo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HFX
Nov 29, 2004

RandomPauI posted:

This weeks .99 cent plane sale is worth it for the garage and the gold you'll get because you should surely already own the plane for free.

I wonder when WoWP will give away planes again. Maybe Xmas and the games next anniversary?

I dont see a .99 cent plane.

HFX
Nov 29, 2004
I figured it out. If i just go to the premium shop it doesn't show. If i go to the premium shop from the warplanes site it shows it.

HFX
Nov 29, 2004

RandomPauI posted:

I went thru the rooster from 1.9 and the rankings page from 2.0. 76 of our 98 players never played a game. This is a holdover from when wargaming decided that every game would share a common clan.

If there aren't serious objections in here or WoT I'll boot those players out.

I dont play planes but about once a week. Boot me if you think you need room.

HFX
Nov 29, 2004

RandomPauI posted:

I've excluded the players who WoWP says haven't played ever. If you were booted out by mistake please let me know.

Edit: Or not. An error in Russian popped up and everyone is still in the clan. I'll try later.

Apparently, I am not in the clan. Throw me an invite, please. Also, what do you do about bombers and heavies as a zero? I cant climb up there to fight, and they will just keep dropping bombs and or swooping down to shoot at me before going high again.

• Locked thread