Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El_Molestadore
Apr 2, 2005

Time to die hero

These are decent stats for a noob that just bumbled into tier 6 right?

I know it's a small sample size but look at that winrate :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Molestadore
Apr 2, 2005

Time to die hero

JuffoWup posted:

To be fair, I don't feel like win rate is as controllable as thwir other games now. Mainly because half or more of your team are bots. And of them, it seems to use rng to decide each skill level they use.

Yeah. I was in a tier 2 game yesterday with one human player on each team. I put in a decent effort and the enemy pubbie was awful but his bot teammates simply raped mine and we lost by a landslide.

El_Molestadore
Apr 2, 2005

Time to die hero

NTRabbit posted:

Couldn't get the Blenheim F to work, guns wouldn't shoot fighters down in one pass, and it was consistently beaten for speed by the same fighters, at all altitudes, climbing or descending. Got really tired of having friendly fighters and multiroles zoom past me to the targets, and getting maybe one pass at something before getting a fighter on my tail that would shoot me down 100% of the time, unless someone helped me out, because there was absolutely no way to lose them. Amongst the least enjoyable and least effective planes I've flown, sold it and gave the hangar slot to the UK fighter line, not going to bother with the Beaufighter. Identical experience to the Fw 57, sold that and went sideways into the ground attacks instead.

The Beaufighter is the strongest plane I've tried so far in this game and yes, I have a Spitfire too.

El_Molestadore
Apr 2, 2005

Time to die hero
There's a bunch of new premiums up on the store atm :)

El_Molestadore
Apr 2, 2005

Time to die hero
https://www.keypublishing.com/wargaming/Default.asp?m=BAW

This gives you a Dunkirk Spitfire and an Fw 56. Works on EU as well as US server :)

El_Molestadore
Apr 2, 2005

Time to die hero
Tornado is beastly. Quad 20 mms, rockets and good speed/maneuverability is getting poo poo done at tier 6.

El_Molestadore
Apr 2, 2005

Time to die hero

Burt, this is what happens when you abandon me and go play pirate for a weekend. Also a lesson in how frustrating it is to play a Zero on a map with two Mining Plants and your GAA and bombers are retarded and/or bots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Molestadore
Apr 2, 2005

Time to die hero
You can play planes of any nation to do any of the two missions.

• Locked thread