Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

we're going to lose this game because the scum have remained in the shadows while the townies tunnel one another

Listen to this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Nevergirls has claimed, albeit vanilla town. Still, that's more than a handful of others. I'm not asking one to claim. I'm just suggesting we go after those who have provided very little content to the game. At this point, I would lynch chic, pmush, asiina and dancer without thinking twice.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
juchero, i went back and read your initial post regarding nevergirls, and my honest opinion is that you put too much stock in their d1/earlyd2 joke votes in your case against them.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

gently caress waiting till tomorrow. Sal is scum.

Phoneposting 3 pints in.

So this to me is the core of the nevergirls case.

I believe Sal is scum, my vote has and will sit there.

But I do not believe for a second that even were Sal to be scum that a turbo would be overall profitable for town.

The question then arises, was the tone of this post facetious or serious?

NG never says anything other than that Sal is scum and that he wants to get rid of sun, failing to address the more important issue, which is why a turbo would surely be a good idea.

So I have to take it seriously and I consider it anti-town.

I don't want to switch my vote and set things at -1 too early but I think the NG case is good.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Work suuuuuuuuuuucks. Anyway, I still have ~feelings~ about Asiina and her alignment. I agree with Jucero that it seems more reactionary than anything, which is a scum tell usually. I feel that she is more scummy than NG, but NG’s flip would probably tell us more than Asiina’s would. Most people haven’t even weighed in more than a sentence or two, which is annoying, but I’ve also been a bit light on content due to move/work/family/life so I can’t really get behind a lurker lynch. As of right this moment I would say scum picks are Asiina, maybe NG, and [insert lurker here].

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I'd be behind a lurker dunk tomorrow if NG is town, since that'd be our Hail Mary.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Li Dawny posted:

I still have ~feelings~ about Asiina

:love:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Juchero posted:

here's my case:

asiina loving post something more than two lines long so i have something to analyze!

I wish I wasn't stunned for the majority of the fight or else we were all stunned.

I think it would have worked very well as a cutscene, but I was a little sad some people got to choose to make character decisions and other people didn't.

I still think it was an excellent reveal and session overall, I was super hyped, but just a small constructive criticism.

I do think we should use some of that God magic to get all abilities and slots back though. Let's go in as if we had a lot going rest. Basically I just want to be able to true polymorph again, but mostly I think it will be fun if everyone has full access to all their bells and whistles.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Asiina posted:

I wish I wasn't stunned for the majority of the fight or else we were all stunned.

I think it would have worked very well as a cutscene, but I was a little sad some people got to choose to make character decisions and other people didn't.

I still think it was an excellent reveal and session overall, I was super hyped, but just a small constructive criticism.

I do think we should use some of that God magic to get all abilities and slots back though. Let's go in as if we had a lot going rest. Basically I just want to be able to true polymorph again, but mostly I think it will be fun if everyone has full access to all their bells and whistles.

Wat?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Why you gotta be like this Asiina?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Scum are very happy right now

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

:ghost: thems the breaks. :shrug: :ghost:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
##vote NevergirlsOFFICIAL

I don't like this that much.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

T minus 20 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Nevergirls

Fine.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:redhammer:

Almost missed it.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Thank you guys for not killing me.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
NeverGirlsOFFICIAL, Vanilla Town, was lynched day 2.

NeverGirlsOFFICIAL, please PM me a player and avatar
Asiina, please PM me NeverGirlsOFFICIAL’s new avatar

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
B-minus, Town Aligned Doctor, was killed n2

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I’m not at a pc to update cotefinder but I will when I am!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Ya this isnt looking great. :-/

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Well we're hosed.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

:ghost: go town I guess :ghost:

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

This is going poorly.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Welp.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
still havent gotten my investigation back yet

also yeah, I goofed, i did say that was possible, but we do need to crack down on low content poo poo for today guys

we need solid cases and we need em now, I'll get to work on Chic and Sal once I wake up a little

Dancer
May 23, 2011
It occurs to me we should've asked you before the night who you were gonna investigate...

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
“Oooooh nooooo poor we, the town” -scumbo

It’s still still Sal

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
crime computer results are back:

Asiina: Town

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Juchero posted:

Why pick Asiina? I had a fairly strong town read on her from the past few days.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Why pick Asiina? I had a fairly strong town read on her from the past few days.

Actually, I just looked back at the D2 contributions from Asiina, that was completely reasonable.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Actually, I just looked back at the D2 contributions from Asiina, that was completely reasonable.

Agreed. I would have picked her,

Juchero posted:

I’m sorry for doubting you Asiina. At this point I’m resigned to not make any more calls because they’re all wrong. I guess I’m just bad at this game still.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
lol so am I look at my giant case on nevergirls that was ded wrong

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Ya Im interested to see who the actual scum are.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Although I'm pretty resigned to the fact I'm getting lynched today.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Nevergirls hasn't changed to the EXCELLENT avatar I gave them. This makes me mad.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote Sal

All else has failed, game's probably boned, going with my gut now.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
yeah we're pretty hosed tbh

sorry about no cases, depression kicking up real bad today

i hope to have something before deadline tomorrow

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

PMush Perfect posted:

##vote Sal

All else has failed, game's probably boned, going with my gut now.

Ok. I guess voting another townie is the way to go apparently :-/ I don't really have a read as to who to vote for now so I assume it's just vote for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
##vote salthebard

• Locked thread