Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
this sounds fun. ill play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
so when can we expect role PMs?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
There’s too much scum on this page. I can’t take it.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Awesome, i really love these shorter mafia games. Thanks for running this one Kash!

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Asiina posted:

JJ confirmed town.

something only scum would know

##vote asiina

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

CapitalistPig posted:

we did it. We found a scum!!

##vote b-

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

CapitalistPig posted:

good job explaining.

Lmao what is it that you want me to explain

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Juchero posted:

ur being deliberately obtuse and i don't like it at all
explain why you think the thing you think, regarding cpig as scum, except as a "no you're scum" reaction
highly sketch right now, but maybe your answer will help
for now tho:
##vote b-minus
I never said I think cpig is scum. The avatar quote was meant to go along with cpig’s “we did it. We found a scum!!” post. Smug looking pig, smug post.

CapitalistPig posted:

Like, did you completely miss the post where you were asked to explain something?
Try reading again, this time for comprehension.
Lol. Yes, because there wasn’t one. But ok. Here’s the explanation.
Asiina: JJ confirmed town.
b-minus: something only scum would know vote asiina
Asiina: lol learn to make reads based on posting, noob. vote b-minus

A scum player would know which players are non-scum. So my post was a reaction to Asiina’s assurance that JJ is confirmed town. I’m not sure how that isn’t considered “making a read based on posting”. And I certainly didn’t think it required more explanation. Really, this is quite a strange, defensive reaction such from an inoffensive post lol.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Yorkshire Tea posted:

What about me? I was drinking because it was a Friday night so didn't vote or comment.

Does that make me scum?

Same actually haha. I read pmush’s claim last while out drinking, and decided it would best to re-evaluate in the morning.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

Hi I’m back and didn’t read any of the posts

Just read your scum discord if you wanna get caught up. I’m sure there’s some good stuff in there.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##vote Hal

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Yorkshire Tea posted:

So I think this is the most telling piece from yesterday in light of the NK.

I'm not quite sure how to phrase this but, it makes me feel Asiina's either strongly town or strongly scum with no real in between. I'm not sure that makes sense, but it's a gut feeling more than anything.

As a result I feel like an examination of Sal would be interesting. For people who aren't me, examining my own behaviour would probably also be a good idea.

That is interesting. Asiina's strongest town reads, Hal and Cpig, were both correct. We lynched Hal and Cpg was nk'd. Obviously the scum would know the alignment (or at least, not scum) or Hal and cpig already. So it is a little surprising they chose to kill cpig instead of Asiina, who actually provided the town reads. I need to go back and look at the rest of asiina's and cpig's posts.

Not sure what to thinkabout Sal or you (yt) at the moment.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Here’s a fullclaim: all lurkers are scum

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Li Dawny posted:

Something about this makes me feel Asiina/b-minus1 scum team. I feel like YT was trying to push some critical thinking on Asiina and B jumped in to deflect. My theory is Asiina, to try and clinch a town slot, named two town. Once one was lynched and flipped town, they killed CPig to give credence to her town claim knowing he would also flip town. Once YT started sniffing around, scum buddy B moved in to try and shift suspicion elsewhere.

I'm confused why you think I was deflecting. If anything, I was doing the opposite, trying to understand why Cpig was killed instead of Asiina, the person who actually provided the town reads of Hal and Cpig (along with a few scum reads actually). Where exactly do you think I have shifted the suspicion?

I just finished reading Cpig's posts, and nothing is jumping out at me. He didn't post much during d1, and only made two (imo) legitimate votes, an early one for me, followed by a final vote for YT. (he voted for pmush after she fakeclaimed).

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Li Dawny posted:

Because YT was all “we need to look closer into Asiina” and you went to “scum should have killed Asiina not CPig”. The way you phrased it, at least to me, seemed like you were trying to remove the idea that Asiina could be scum.

Gotcha. In retrospect I can see why it seems like I was trying to steer the focus from scum asiina to town asiina. That wasn’t my intention. Though just so we are clear, I am leaning town on asiina the moment. Not because of the town reads/“being right twice”, but because it just seems like such a poor scum play to try to build that much town credibility on d1, including killing the other town player in her read.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Juchero posted:

Okay here's the deal, I'm very busy and I wanted to do this right but I'm cop, b-minus isn't scum.

I'll be back later with cases.

Dude. What the hell

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Thank you for the breakdown of SalTheBard’s post history, YT.

I do not like that PMush defended Chic Trombone after Nevergirls voted to lynch her. Even if you know someone is busy irl, you shouldn’t know anything about their role/alignment, unless you’re scumbuddies. It just seems strange to defend another player, especially a lurker, this early in the game, but it could be because I hate lurkers and have no problem lynching any of them.

I do not understand why Juchero felt he had to claim, but I hate that he did it. Man, you weren’t even under that much pressure. If the cop claim is true, then you’ve given up a critical town role to the scum. If it is false, then the real cop SHOULD NOT COUNTERCLAIM!!!

For the moment, I believe the claim. Juchero was suspicious of me yesterday, so I would understand why he would investigate me. However, I don’t understand why he made this post:

Juchero posted:

b minus is still my pick but I need a little time to reread

busy with a moooove
So you investigated me last night and got a town result, said I was your lynch pick this morning, then later you fullclaimed cop and investigated me n1? I don’t follow.

Strongest town reads: YT, Nevergirls, Asiina, Juchero
Scum reads: SalTheBard, ChicTrombone
Neutral on everyone else

##vote SalTheBard

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

PMush Perfect posted:

Why would it have been better to vote him if he had claimed b- is scum? In that case, wouldn't voting b- be the correct choice?

Imo it shouldn’t matter. I’m suspicious of anyone voting for a person who has claimed cop. I hate the claim, but not enough to vote for him. Especially since he said he would come back and explain when he has time.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

SalTheBard posted:

YT you can advocate voting for me that's fine. I'm 100% town though. I agree with your point that having someone investigate me to determine I'm telling the truth is fine. If you want another townie to due vote for me, if you want to work to eliminate scum vote for someone else. I'm not good at defending myself here so I don't know what else to say. Kill a lurker before me is all I ask.

Who is sus?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Sal, provide some reads. Who is suspicious?

We need to hold off hammering.we still have plenty of time

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

SalTheBard posted:

So looking at still living players who DIDN'T vote for Hal:
Jon Joe, Asiina, Dance, and Juchero

I feel confident in saying that there was obviously scum that voted for Hal (as is the nature of the game), but I'm going to ignore that for now. Based off the of the amount of posts we have JJ (28), Asiina (28), Dancer (9), and Juchero (18). When I was playing my last game I was scum and I attempted to post enough to stay active, but not enough to have my name constantly out there so that's why I'm leaning towards Juchero. I'm fine accepting my fate if people want to vote for me, but I'm town.

##Vote Juchero

You want to lynch the person that hardclaimed cop....

If you really are town, You should consider hard claiming, because that definitely hasn’t convinced me. I need more.

Other than juchero, who has claimed cop, Who is your scum team? Tell me your top 3 sus reads.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
i dont think jj is scum tbh.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

SalTheBard posted:

You are going to lynch a townie.

I think it is time for you to claim, because you havent convinced me that you are town.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
im not convinced that nevergirls is scum, and juchero's case has not convinced me to change my vote. i will look over nevergirls' post history again and see if anything jumps out. for now, i am sticking with Sal.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
i wish we could get some more contribution from other players in the game.... YT, asiina, any thoughts?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
It is possible that both Sal and Nevergirls are town, and we are falling victim to tunneling town players.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

jon joe posted:

Yes.

It’s also technically possible that this game contains six SKs and only one real NK

Is there something in particular that makes you think they’re both town?

I am starting to think Sal is being sincere. and I'm not entirely convinced nevergirls is scum, but it could be because i read them as town prior to juchero's case.

but what im really beginning to question is the (lack of) contribution from YT, Chic, PMush and Asiina, in that order. I don't have time to break it down, but I'll be able to highlight some posts that I find suspicious.

For now, I will ##unvote

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Asiina posted:

##vote Sal

I'm with JJ.

do you think nevergirls is suspicious?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Maybe I'm overthinking things and Sal is scum.

If we lynch Sal and he flips scum, then we should take a hard look at Dancer, PMush and Chic trombone.
If we lynch Sal and he flips town, then I'm not sure what to think.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
haha what if juchero is a scum cop, visited me last night, and claimed to boost town cred

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##vote Salthebard

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Whoa we still have another day.

##unvote

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
im pretty sure chic trombone is scum.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
ugh im just not entirely sold on either sal or nevergirls as scum. what am i missing

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Sal, what are your thoughts on chic trombone?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
She hasn't posted much at all, which is one reason why I am suspicious. She's really only provided one read of her own, that jj is suspicious. everything else is in agreement with others.

##vote chic trombone

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Where is everyone!!

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Lynch all lurkers.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
we're going to lose this game because the scum have remained in the shadows while the townies tunnel one another

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I disagree. At this point, it is anti-town to lurk. I know you are standing firm in your nevergirls case, but i would advise everyone to consider chic trombone. Not only for lurking, but lack of content with the few posts they've made.

• Locked thread