Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Nevergirls has claimed, albeit vanilla town. Still, that's more than a handful of others. I'm not asking one to claim. I'm just suggesting we go after those who have provided very little content to the game. At this point, I would lynch chic, pmush, asiina and dancer without thinking twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
juchero, i went back and read your initial post regarding nevergirls, and my honest opinion is that you put too much stock in their d1/earlyd2 joke votes in your case against them.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Scum are very happy right now

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
This was a very disappointing game for me personally. I should have been more aggressive in my reads, and general play style. The scum lurked their way to the easiest victory I’ve ever seen in a game of mafia, and the town players tunneled one another.

Scum, can you please identify yourselves

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Hello friend I was a scumbo.

I spent my time making cases against people who had been quiet and it worked.

Edit: Also Sal, I was definitely, definitely scum. Sorry for going after you!

Godfather?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Yorkshire Tea posted:

I submitted yours days ago.

Yupperoni. The only one of us with any sort of ability.

Motherfucker, I knew it.

When I made this post:

b-minus1 posted:

I am starting to think Sal is being sincere. and I'm not entirely convinced nevergirls is scum, but it could be because i read them as town prior to juchero's case.

but what im really beginning to question is the (lack of) contribution from YT, Chic, PMush and Asiina, in that order.

It was the first time I mentioned you at the top of my scum read. I actually put together a case against you in a word document after I posted that, because I was almost certain that you were godfather. But for some reason I decided not to post it in the thread. Ugh, that is so annoying haha. nice job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dancer posted:

Hi b-minus I'm your killer.

Here's a preview of your new avatar:

"where I suck at mafia and get killed."

I just realized how heavily above the limits that file goes, so I'm working on fixing that.

(note, I don't mean to be smug, I know I didn't win on account of me being a particularly good player, I just want to bring more of The Good Place into the world and I thought that gif was amusing)

That gif is perfect.

• Locked thread