Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

OK!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I hurried to read my PM but all I had was this lousy expired discord invite

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

I hope everyone gives the same av to everyone so we can all be mafia buddies forever. I really want to belong.

Someone gave like a dozen or so of us potato avatars once for no real reason. Last time I played with kaschei he still had the potato.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I have a potato allergy too so I had nightmares after seeing walls of potatoes in every game for a while

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I like jon joe and I want him to be happy ##vote Jon joe

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Also if I get to give anyone an avatar it’s definitely going to be a picture of me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh no caught out like the scum I am

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Huh, actually looking back it's pretty weird. I wouldn't have expected Hal to keep jokeposting after someone posted something of substance. It's not so much that a person ignored you so much as it is that I wouldn't have thought Hal specifically would do so.

##vote Hal

Really... you think of me as the serious mafia player type who would jump at the chance to take the game seriously. Reality was I posted while I was stuck in traffic driving home and wasn't really reading any posts so I barely noticed what PMush said

Also if PMush's role is real (which I doubt) the best thing for town would be if no scum voted her since that would be a much smaller pool of who could possibly be scum. Best scum play is to have one or two people on the vote.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

Would you have voted me?

If what?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh like if your role was real? So you are confirming it isn't? Ah well it would have been a kinda cool role but maybe a little overpowered

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

Is this "playing dumb didn't work, time to play dumb even harder"?

Gah, foiled again

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Very strong play Sal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina is gods gift to mafia

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

And to me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Whatttttt

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Now no one gets a cool avatar of me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

Also goddamnit Hal.

:ghost: But it's perfect for you! I feel like Sal doesn't even know me... :ghost:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

:ghost:

Asiina posted:

I've been meaning to get a new av so this will be fun.

Asiina you still won!

:ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

I gave up on this and bought myself my own av so please don’t give me a different one

Too late you signed the contract when you signed up for the game...

• Locked thread