Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«26 »
Liberator_44
Jul 25, 2004

Duckman2008 posted:

Ok, this is fun because there can be multiple options. let's start with plans:

8GB: $70 for 8GB, probably $58 after discount.

$20 a line, $20 * 3 = $60. + $58 = $118 . assuming your kid doesn't crush your data plan.

Unlimited: with autopay with checking account. $10 more a month per line
Start: $45 * 3 = $135
Play: $55 * 3 = $165

these are mix and match, so 2 can have play, one start, etc.

if you are military, first responder, nurse or teacher, you can get $20 off (account, not per line)

i need more info, what phones are you two wanting ?

Probably an iPhone 11 for the wife (dont think she needs a pro) and a high end Android on my end (probably a step or 2 under the top end. While I like my Galaxy, I'm not tied to it.) I'm still a few weeks out from pulling the trigger, so haven't researched a lot yet. I'm much more techie and will care about the numbers. Camera is probably my top requirement.
And to make things even more complicated, my wife wants an Apple watch (sucks when birthday and anniversary are so close together!)
Thank you so much for the advice, even if its options a-q!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

«26 »