Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

cheeeeesecake posted:

Alright duckman. Thanks for all the help you’ve given us btw. Here’s my situation. I have an 8+ and looking to get the 12 pro tomorrow. I see there may be some deals especially if i upgrade to unlimited. Currently on medium 4gb shared between two phones. Any specific recommendation on plan choices with the upgrade? Do i switch to unlimited plan today or tomorrow along with ordering the phone? And lastly how do i use you as the referral?

Edit: or alternately would i just trade in through apple and keep the super cheap phone bill. We rarely go over our data limit at this point but it would be convenient to use data for streaming music while running

I don't know what specifically this unlimited promo is, but I was on the 4gb shared plan for $90 which was rear end and I switched to Verizon's prepaid 15gb per line plan and got 2 lines for the same I was paying for 4gb shared, and it drops over time with loyalty discounts.

Only downside is if you have a device payment through verizon you'll have to pay off the remainder, but if you finance through Apple its not an issue.

e: if you want unlimited they've got an option in their prepaid plans which is far cheaper than any of their post paids options. And if you wanna go really cheap you can get 5gb per line prepaid

Baxate fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Oct 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU