Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clamiam45
Sep 10, 2005

HIGH FIVE! I'M GAY TOO!!!!!!
I'm already an unlimited customer who was looking for a discounted pixel, so that's a no go right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clamiam45
Sep 10, 2005

Duckman2008 posted:

If you have unlimited you get the 50% off the Pixel 2,so actually you should be good. Not sure if it applies to the old school unlimited plan, but if you got one of the newer versions you are fine.

I read it as though you have to sign up for unlimited.

clamiam45
Sep 10, 2005

Duckman2008 posted:

Sorry, not “new to unlimited.” You just have to have unlimited.

Cool, I purchased a Pixel 2 XL yesterday, so I'm hoping they'll just give me the credit instead of making me return and re-purchase. Do you know how that works usually?