Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I've forgotten soooo much of what happened last season so I have no loving clue what's going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The deputy in this show is best new character by far though the dopey sheriff has his merits.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Adolf Hitler would be a more empathetic version of Sheldon.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Awesome final 5-10 minutes. Except RIP? sheriff

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah he's been a big ole baby. Thankfully rest of team (?) stepped up. I'm thinking last 2 episodes are going to be righteous.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Waltzing Along posted:

Aren't there 4 to go?

Hm, entirely possible.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bitch queen needs to get got and Big Guy Bodyguard too

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Show is really good and probably my favorite live-action show currently airing too bad only one week left :/

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

AriadneThread posted:

they geeked the mage, but there's still the whole, 'everyone's dying' issue

Kid'll fix it, I'm fairly certain of that

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ken is a holistic survivor, obviously.

And I like the goofy moon.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Does the music when they discover the secret room beneath the mansion in ep 3 season 1 sound vaguely like the zelda dungeon music?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

....you have got to be loving kidding me

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

AriadneThread posted:

too good and pure for this world

2017 can go gently caress itself.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The good(ish?) news is that I think wood has enough of his LotR money still to fund passion projects and I kinda hope he puts a little up to at least fund another writer.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Actually the show is really awesome

-Max Landis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Season 2 was actually stronger

• Locked thread