Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mpeg4v3
Apr 8, 2004
that lurker in the corner
I'm sure Bart's explanation will be as straightforward as "I walked out, grabbed it, and walked back", it's just the conditions the universe had to create in order for it to be that straightforward for her which will be needlessly complicated.

I've been really enjoying how authentic the weirdness in this show feels. It never feels like the show is trying to do the "arbitrary ~weird~ event happens! aren't we so funny/clever/random for coming up with it?" style of presenting strange occurrences that I've seen in other shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread