Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Can Of Worms posted:

Good to know I can count on the comments section for hot math tips.

High score girl is a good show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

no all three of those shows were just bad disregarding the actual bad parts of them lol

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

It's also stuck in soul eater Era narrative structure where Shinra gains a new power every arc just to save the day then promptly forgets about it, this happens constantly and the plot is overall not that great later on

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Also what Manga is that for

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i need to catch up to that then

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Meme Emulator posted:

This is how I feel about "poggers", like its a racial slur for a race that doesnt exist

it's straight up a reference to those cardboard pogs lol

e: that'd be like saying 'jogger' is a racial slur for vaguely sounding like a certain other word

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Zerilan posted:

Is it even being sniped if it takes you 4 weeks?

Also it's not like a bunch of series don't have speedscans and slower high quality scans both going.

looks like 4+ weeks of chapters that guy was scanlating tbh

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I love Screaming Externally

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Neito posted:

He's actually an aspect of Bahamut, the creator god of the Granblue universe who's had approximately 50 different high-level high-difficulty raids and literally 1 story about him, which you have to uncap a difficult-to-get summon with even more difficult-to-get materials in order to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

they are 30+ years old and come from a devout christian upbringing