Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
I’m struggling to remember when these guys turned up but they just follow me non-stop playing jaunty tunes. Literally non-stop: sleeping is borderline impossible, they haven’t changed their clothes in weeks and are really starting to smell too; I have no idea when they eat or anything.
Also the guy with the giant guitar could really look away or something when I pee, especially with the sweat from constant performance dripping from his moustache and his intense look of fatigue and concentration it’s really unnerving.
The style and tone of music doesn’t always match the context either; my uncle died last week and I don’t think I’m ever going to be invited to another family funeral again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
G...guys... I just tried to have dinner at a Mexican restaurant and.. poo poo got real. There was this house mariachi band there and Fat Pablo, he... he died.

• Locked thread