Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

gently caress of f, im making money here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

bitcoin is going to reach 15k in the next week. u mad???? bitch!!! u madd?? hahahaha i will be rich and u will be mad

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ahhahaha my kitchen appliances will be worth more than u :sonia: :sonia:

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Jan 21, 2018

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

bitcoin is going to at least $100,000 you stupid loving ants :thumbsup: :thumbsup: enjoy missing out

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

stupid paranoid fucks!!! :tinfoil: iota is the future currency, :sympathy: sorry you're going to miss out ...... now :fuckoff:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

buy iota

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

if bitcoin doesnt get to 1mil by the end of the 2018 permaban me permaban everyone. start over. who cares, not me. bitcoin will be 1mil

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

nocoiners gently caress you!!!

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i have $4k in tether trapped in 'pending withdrawal' on hitbtc because i wanted to sell my shitcoin DENT and it had the best DENT volume. turns out hitbtc is freezing random withdrawals and hasn't responded to anybody for weeks :newlol:

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Dec 25, 2017

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ripple is for fag

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

You must be a big investor then

you don't know who you're messing with, rear end in a top hat!

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

im somewhere in the middle of the pyramid. im going to buy a million dollar house in a few months probably

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

VideoTapir posted:

Just make sure you've got at least two plans for cashing out quickly when it starts looking ready to drop. And make sure you don't stop watching it.

i will never cash out. cash is woerthless

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQBLDLkSlps

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Jan 4, 2018

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

FogHelmut posted:

the matrix was created to mine bitcoins

edit - gently caress yo edit

:wth:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

do u guys think HODLing altcoins is better right now, or should i HODL bitcoin? my technical analysis tells me it will go back down to form a Head & Shoulders pattern

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Why don’t you hodl my cryptodick in your mouth wallet

uhm sweetie, do you have a problem with me making money? dont u worry ur widdle itty bitty head about daddys altcoins

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

roboshit posted:

as soon as I break even I’m out

good, crypto doesn't need your weak hands, rear end in a top hat!

HODL

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

right now ICN, SNGLS are good buys for the next alt bull run, they're valued less than their asset holdings so they're no-brainers. SCL and CRED are some high risk low cap opportunities that should be picked up, maybe PHO they have new developers easy 5x with some good news

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

pick up iota by the end of the month, price will rise in feb before the end of the data marketplace experiment and hackathon, likely jinn announcement during that time

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

eth is a good hold for any normies who want a safe investment, bitcoin isn't going anywhere either

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

BAT is a strong alt in the next few months if they can secure some high profile publishers or youtube/twitch personalities. pewdiepie did a BAT shoutout in one of his videos so his editor is aware and possibly willing to use it. BAT belongs in the top 10, easy 5-10x Q1/Q2 this year. maybe more

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jan 6, 2018

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

XMR is a long term hold that will blow up any day now, it shouldn't be missing from your portfolio. DNM adoption increasing, mainstream black market awareness increasing. a gov. ban would make the price blow up, huge publicity.

NEO is undervalued compared to a lot of the top 10 and a much more mature project, dozens of ICOs this year, decentralization through consensus nodes is imminent, dividends

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

you can thank me in a few months.

i take donations in any crypto PM me for address

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Jan 6, 2018

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i'm picking up some more Social (SCL $15M mcap) right now, I suggest you do the same. I know some veteran whales that are accumulating, these guys aren't the p&d types but i would be ready with some sell orders at $80M, $100M, $150M mcap for profit taking

i'm sending some ETH right now to buy SCL

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Jan 6, 2018

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i just bought some bitcoin

HODL

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

------

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i just bought some more bitcoin :hodl:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Warning USD is a huge scam coin sell all assets immediately

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

quote:

In an official announcement, South Korean government reaffirms there will be NO TRADING BAN for #cryptocurrency market in the short term and NOTHING IS FINALIZED.

A petition to fire the head of the Ministry of Justice over the #cryptocurrency trading fiasco filed.

Fellow coiners, please sign this petition.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Andy Dufresne posted:

8 years man. 8 years and nobody is using it. This isn't the industrial revolution.

gently caress u

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

nocoiners make me laugh :roflolmao:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

life is binary

if you choose to be a nocoiner you are a zero

when you buy your first coin you become a one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy