Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Tbh you don't call yourself a carpenter unless you are doing it in a professional capacity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Yeah that's a situation where they will call themselves a commercial Fisherman if a professional.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm a shitposter, paid for by George Soros

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

What article is that from?

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

It's definitely the people calling out the dude who are scumbags. lol

What is wrong in your brain when you kneejerk defend a quote like that?

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Don't they use gold in circuit boards?

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

My Visa works pretty drat well

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Bitcoin isnt like other commodities because it has no intrinsic value. You don't use Bitcoin in any kind of manufacturing like other commodities. Don't be so dense as to think the making money aspect of a legitimate stock is only talking about corporate profits. But hey, number go up is good.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I prefer buying local and risking getting stabbed buying (empty) usb drives from strange nerds. Shop local, don't support your big box Bitcoin stores

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Remember emptyGox? Those were the days

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

outside of tinfoil hat reasons i dont see why we would go back to using gold as currency

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

That redditor didn't get the memo about btc being a store of value now, no longer currency of the future.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I figured Sammy would be too busy masturbating today to come here and battle windmills. Ohwell, this is why I don't trade insanity futures.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Call me old fashioned, but I work for my money

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

All you coiners have earned is a date against the wall when the revolution comes

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

imo you should rereg to do a good gimmick

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

How can anyone be satisfied with a paltry 70k/year when there is so much more money out there??

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'll take a 70k salary if it's too beneath you

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Wow you cant even buy that book with Bitcoin. Guess l will never read it

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

If you bought in at 18k, the smart thing to do is buy more at this great discount to bring down your average cost.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

They are using g GPUs to mine altcoins, and services which automatically convert to Bitcoin. 100% profits!!

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Roargasm posted:

Aaro likes cardano beause its not mature yet

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Somebody just got their BA

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Why is bitscoin not fiat?

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Dunning Krugerands

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Actually, this is good for bitcoin

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I've never been somewhere that didn't accept cash. In fact, many places give a discount for cash.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I mean why shouldn't people be awarded millions of dollars for leaving their computers running for a long time back in 2011?

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

If it makes you money, it can't be dumb. That's capitalism

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I just added up my few silk road purchases and adjusted for current value lmao. In today's bitcoin I spent over $400,000. The drugs were v good though.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

It's not about the technology or the economics of bitcoin. It's the fact that they made money on a lucky bet so they think they have been "successful" with bitcoin. It's just greed.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

*leaves computer running for a long time*

Just doing my revolutionary duty!

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

If you had bought and held bitcoin all this time you'd be just as brokebrained as the other coin folk who frequent this thread. There is something special about making money on crypto that makes people think they are loving geniuses. So consider yourself better off.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Bitcoin gave us Brazil.txt and surely that's worth some money

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm trying to imagine wtf is going on in that house if gaming is 40% of the electric bill

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

too many dollars, not enough sense

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

A very smart economist that turns down a job at Facebook and makes so much money that they have "extra" money to just throw away and yet they sell out for $300 bucks a month worth of brain worms. Greed is a hell of a drug.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Ladies and gentlemen, that's pogchamp

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Cirrhosis Johnson posted:

No matter what happens, my life will be infinitely more fulfilling and successful than yours, and that makes me very excited. I guess we all have things to look forward to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

No matter what happens I know that I will be way cooler and have a way bigger racecar bed than any of you. Looks like we've all got something to look forward to