Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What tribe are you supporting?
This poll is closed.
Team Raw 2 2.30%
Team Smackdown 17 19.54%
It's the same company, Jerusalem :rolleyes: 68 78.16%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Bring Back Bo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Need somebody else to make the new Discussion thread after Raw tonight please.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Wazzu posted:

but honestly who wants to hire Summer Rae or Darren Young?
Do you mean future TNA Women's Champion Autumn Raen and future TNA World Heavyweight Champion Darrel Yung? Both of them win in their respective TNA debuts.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Wazzu posted:

He's exactly what the criticism of Daniel Bryan was: he's a B+ player. He's a fantastic midcard heel, he's consistently good, but he's not over to a main event level. While there have been exceptions, he's not someone you want in the main event.

But yes he's found his niche as midcard champion guy, and does it really well. To a B+ level.

I mean, he's in the closest thing Raw has to a main event level right now and is killing it. Your other top level heels who are available right now are Braun who's dead in a trash truck and Kane.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

I'll try

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Gumball Gumption posted:

I mean, he's in the closest thing Raw has to a main event level right now and is killing it. Your other top level heels who are available right now are Braun who's dead in a trash truck and Kane.

Well, the way he's been presented and thought of is still a problem. He's great, but I don't think people see him as a main event heel.

Even if he is the best heel, he wouldn't be effective foil for the universal title, I think. And yes, Face Braun does indeed leave them with so few main event level heels (and also Kane is there).

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Before the Shield I don't even remember what Miz was doing, and that was 3 weeks ago.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Gumball Gumption posted:

Braun is not heel.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

So what precisely is Regal subtweeting with this "everyone makes mistakes" spiel

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Aphrodite posted:

Before the Shield I don't even remember what Miz was doing, and that was 3 weeks ago.

Bad feud with Jason Jordan.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Basic Chunnel posted:

So what precisely is Regal subtweeting with this "everyone makes mistakes" spiel

Lio Rush made a really stupid joke about Emma getting released, went "well I'M SORRY YOU DIDN'T GET MY JOKE" when Emma's former co-workers got mad at him for it, and Regal came to the defense of a wrestler he wanted WWE to sign.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Basic Chunnel posted:

The Lio Rush stuff.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Basic Chunnel posted:

He was the guy who scouted and vouched for hiring Lio, and is pretty clearly worried he'll get some internal blame

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Basic Chunnel posted:

Lio Rush sent out a pretty dumb and kind of mean but basically harmless joke about Emma getting fired that a bunch of turbo dorks dog piled him for

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

"You truly weren't ready for Asuka" is like a 2/10 on a scale of mean jokes

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

If you're not sure what Miz was doing just say "feuding with Dean Ambrose" and you'll be right 99% of the time.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Add Cena to the list https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba4QkwOgfkX/?hl=en&taken-by=johncena

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
darren young will wander the northeast indies for a bit and then partner on a wrestling school in new jersey somewhere
summer rae will continue to be an instagram model and internet personality but won't wrestle again on any meaningful level
emma will bounce all over doing joshi and women's promotions and probably settle back in australia to help their women's scene rebuild

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I'd be surprised if Summer Rae doesn't get a shot somewhere given her improvements.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Roman Reigns is down with the sickness.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

MassRafTer posted:

I'd be surprised if Summer Rae doesn't get a shot somewhere given her improvements.

I dunno if she's gonna stick with wrestling tho. Dunno why, it's just a feeling.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Dias posted:

I dunno if she's gonna stick with wrestling tho. Dunno why, it's just a feeling.

I'd be shocked. Had told friends in the past she wouldn't and she was a WWE girl for life (would never go to TNA, would hope to keep a solid relationship with WWE so when she had something to promote they'd plug etc).

Also her neck/back is very bad and she's 33.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Jerusalem posted:

Why did you pick up the phone man?!?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Gonz posted:

Roman Reigns is down with the sickness.
ooooh-WAH-AH-AH-AH

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Eli Wiggum posted:

ooooh-WAH-AH-AH-AH

Ohhhhhh ho ho, this is good.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Is there anyway to know who sells the most merch?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

schweens posted:

Is there anyway to know who sells the most merch?

It's the Bullet Club

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Jenkem Delivery posted:

It's the Bullet Club

Probably but I mean more specifically current WWE. I wonder if there's a strong correlation between booking and merch sold. I'm mostly wondering about Alexa and Brock. Brock gets a new shirt for every city so I assume his stuff sells.

Also I bet Cena is still number one

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Eli Wiggum posted:

ooooh-WAH-AH-AH-AH

I did this for Halloween karaoke last week. I won second place in the costume contest dressed as Mankind!
Well, thanks for reading.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
WWE releases are the classic thing to be wrong about both in them actually happening and how many. But I've been told expect 5 more over the next few days.

90% of the main roster will be in Europe by Wednesday so I guess it will come from Neville, NXT and 205ers. IF true.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

rip uhhhh *shuffles some papers around* Lince Dorado, Tony Nese and I guess throw Noam Dar in there

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

HerraS posted:

rip uhhhh *shuffles some papers around* Lince Dorado, Tony Nese and I guess throw Noam Dar in there

I could see Metalik and/or Dorado getting cut. Dar will probably be kept because Vince thinks he has a funny (in a good way) accent. Also he's Scottish and Israeli so he has some appeal due to his international roots

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Metallik being fired would be good so he could actually do literally anything anywhere else

So I'd be shocked if it actually happened

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

HerraS posted:

Noam I got good news and bad news.

The good is you're on the tour and you get to visit your family soon.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
i did not know wwe employed lince dorado

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

checksin posted:

i did not know wwe employed lince dorado

Neither do they?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Chris James 2 posted:

Metallik being fired would be good so he could actually do literally anything anywhere else

So I'd be shocked if it actually happened
Maybe NJPW won't waste him this time

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I look forward to Tozawa's victory over Mochizuki at Final Gate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/KayfabeNews/status/925142344264851456

• Locked thread