Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What tribe are you supporting?
This poll is closed.
Team Raw 2 2.30%
Team Smackdown 17 19.54%
It's the same company, Jerusalem :rolleyes: 68 78.16%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
When Two Tribes go to war
A 1.97 is all you can score

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Neville appears on the latest Ride-Along filmed after No Mercy. It’s pretty much what you’d expect.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

PASS THE MASH posted:

Neville appears on the latest Ride-Along filmed after No Mercy. It’s pretty much what you’d expect.

what would I expect? Him needing a nap?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

DarkstarIV posted:

Things I learned from this RAW: Green Bay is an absolutely lovely town and I hope WWE doesn't run there again in the future.

When Aaron Rodgers died the last light of hope in Green Bay died with him.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Also lol at WWE killing another guy's momentum by dumping him into a Kane feud.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Finn will probably beat Kane later after Braun beats Kane.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

shiksa posted:

on a related note i dont know how successful the "replace roman with people the crowd really really likes" strategy is going to be at getting roman over.
they should start chanting "you suck" during roman's entrance

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

SatoshiMiwa posted:

If the beatdown was just heals coming and beating up faces without Shane agreeing it would of be a 100% better. Have Sami and Kevin lead them to not only mess with Raw, but also mess with Shane. But lol nope logic goes out the window come Survivor Series.

Always 1 step forward 2 steps back in 2017 WWE

Instead of Raw vs Smackdown it should be Shane and Kurt's team vs a faction led my The Miz and Kevin Owens.

It's going to be real funny when none of this spills over into 205 Live tomorrow despite them being in the same arena as the guys who attacked their co-workers tonight.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Fun ending, but like every themed PPV, feels so forced. I am about as shocked and excited for this as I am for the announcement of a Hell in a Cell match leading up to the Hell in a Cell PPV

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Yeah that ending was dumb. I enjoyed when the girls had an even 4 on 4 fight and the Smackdown crew absolutely demolished the Raw team in seconds and left everyone doing the death sell because.... that's what the script called for? Dumb.

Also i blame everything on Bo Dallas. If he never gave Roman Hepatitis none of this would have happened. Praise be to Big Dog 4 Stars.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Drew Gulak was real good

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

sami and owens should be on the raw team

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Raw was okay. I'm not gonna get my panties in a wad about Kane beating Finn but WHY THE gently caress wasn't it someone like Apollo instead? Like, WHY?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Raw was okay. I'm not gonna get my panties in a wad about Kane beating Finn but WHY THE gently caress wasn't it someone like Apollo instead? Like, WHY?

You have to establish the pecking order. It's

Roman > Brock > Kane > the other losers

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I forgot how much I loved dumb loving overbooked wrasslin cause it has been so long, thought raw was good

AJ just plain loving rocks
I walk with Elias <3
Ending was another clusterfuck and I loved it

Maybe it’s because Roman is off the tv and also Bray, sorry Bray fans, he has always sucked

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I miss Talking Smack

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/922680635491315712

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

I hope Kurt and the Raw wrestlers press charges for this brutal and uncalled for assault caught on film.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Evil Canadian posted:

I hope Kurt and the Raw wrestlers press charges for this brutal and uncalled for assault caught on film.

RAW division gets a no contact clause

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Jerusalem posted:

[*] Finn Balor came out and got his rear end kicked by Kane.

lol

Jerusalem posted:

[*] Asuka defeated Emma again, in a rematch where Emma was mostly in control.

lol

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

This is extremely good

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Seams posted:

lol

lol

the [1] next to the sign, "days wwe has been good" crashes to the ground

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WWEBigE/status/922682231801475073

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
GET THAT BABY OUTTA HERE

gently caress I love big e

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

WHAT NOW PLAYBOY?!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
https://twitter.com/SamiZayn/status/922688135938629632

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

A Real American

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Sami Zayn is a hero

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Big E seems like a genuinely fun person.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

New Day have an almost supernatural ability to spin poo poo into gold

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Is it just me, or does that lighting really make Kofi look like Don Cheadle? Especially around the middle of that vid.

I am probably crazy :(

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Big E seems like a genuinely fun person.

Imagine, if you will, the alternate dimension where The New Day was never started, and Vince got to book Big E as the glowering black power hoss that he wanted to.

Then imagine how quickly the goofy fun-ness that we see in Big E now would have been crushed.

Also in that world, Kofi would have quit years ago, and Xavier would have been let go and would now be losing at video games at conventions around the country

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Evil Canadian posted:

Is it just me, or does that lighting really make Kofi look like Don Cheadle? Especially around the middle of that vid.

I am probably crazy :(

I didn't see it but looking at the thumbnail, kinda, with his teeth open and his mouth closed

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Hmm, after musing about the last time there was a full card PPV storyline like the NWO/Invasion stuff, and theorizing about how Survivor series could work in that way, it's exactly what we're getting. Nifty!

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

PASS THE MASH posted:

"That'll be one Angry Whopper, medium fry and a Diet Coke with no ice...foah the KING...UV THUH CRUUUSAHWAAYYYYYYYYYTS!"

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

BrigadierSensible posted:

Imagine, if you will, the alternate dimension where The New Day was never started, and Vince got to book Big E as the glowering black power hoss that he wanted to.

Then imagine how quickly the goofy fun-ness that we see in Big E now would have been crushed.

Also in that world, Kofi would have quit years ago, and Xavier would have been let go and would now be losing at video games at conventions around the country

Given how The Shield, The New Day and The Wyatt Family helped launch massively profitable and important stars in recent memory, and how even goofy poo poo like The Social Outcasts, Titus Worldwide and The Miztourage breathed life into the most floundering of characters, you'd think the WWE would loving love stables and the power they have to invigorate wrestlers who aren't getting screentime.

And then you remember those interviews about how even when New Day and Shield were the most over and popular acts in the company they had to regularly threaten to quit to keep creative from breaking them up.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
under siege 2

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

DEAR RICHARD posted:

under siege 2

ryback return imminent

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DEAR RICHARD posted:

under siege 2

Good movie.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
The timing of Survivor Series kind of sucks. You have to abandon basically all of the stories because none of them can be paid off at the PPV in favor of basically random matches with a totally generic build.

It's funny - the champions vs. champions thing was something I always thought they should do at Survivor Series until they actually did it and I realized it's just random, especially given that WWE almost never keeps the titles on anyone you actually want to see so you end up with dogshit like Miz v. Corbin or Jinder main eventing a big four PPV.

Angry Grimace fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Oct 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
That was weird, but I won't deny that what Shane did makes a good amount of sense from a kayfabe angle, cause Raw is at the weakest it's been in a long time, what with Bray and Roman out from illness, and Braun still MIA from getting thrown in the garbage, not to mention the Smackdown roster showing up at the end of the show when everyone is exhausted

Although it also has the problem of both making the Smackdown roster look like a bunch of assholes, and making Raw look like a bunch of wimps

• Locked thread