Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What tribe are you supporting?
This poll is closed.
Team Raw 2 2.30%
Team Smackdown 17 19.54%
It's the same company, Jerusalem :rolleyes: 68 78.16%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Corbin is just straight up bald now. He looks awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

The_Rob posted:

Corbin is just straight up bald now. He looks awful.

Some guys could probably pull of a skullet as a heel, unfortunately Corbin has been eternally cursed by a witch to have the face of an infant baby forever which just makes his hair look super weird.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Alan_Shore posted:

All you people who love Kane, this is your fault! I hope you're happy we got old, slow Kane steamrolling that sweet talent

Thank you. I hope you are happy, too.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I think you guys are missing an important detail

Finn Balor didn't beat AJ Styles

THE DEMON beat AJ Styles

Kane beat Finn Balor

But can Kane beat.... THE DEMON

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

yes

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

rovert posted:

Smackdown features AJ Styles vs Sunil Singh!

Plus a Tag team 8 man tag, Sin Cara vs Corbin and an edition of the Fashion Files:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/922855307679817728

Of course! The cast of RAW trashed Breezango's office, and that's why Smackdown got revenge.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

2B... Better Brand.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I think you guys are missing an important detail

Finn Balor didn't beat AJ Styles

THE DEMON beat AJ Styles

Kane beat Finn Balor

But can Kane beat.... THE DEMON

Yeah, basically. They think they can job out Finn as much as they want as long as they keep The Demon unbeaten.

Which is really gonna make it suck when The Demon loses to Lesnar.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

VJeff posted:

Yeah, basically. They think they can job out Finn as much as they want as long as they keep The Demon unbeaten.

Which is really gonna make it suck when The Demon loses to Lesnar.

But that just begs the question, why doesn't he just always come out as the demon?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Instead of the Raw roster getting revenge, Braun should just show up and beat up everyone on Smackdown, then beat up everyone on 205 Live, then everyone on Raw.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

WHAT NOW PLAYBOY?!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

JT Smiley posted:

But that just begs the question, why doesn't he just always come out as the demon?

He'd lose faster and that'd be another thing quickly ruined

It shows restraint that even with a major injury and two more minor injuries, the Demon is still undefeated after over a year on the main roster. No other character made it past 6 months (Nia 6, Joe 5)

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

Rhonne posted:

Instead of the Raw roster getting revenge, Braun should just show up and beat up everyone on Smackdown, then beat up everyone on 205 Live, then everyone on Raw.

Why would he want to beat up anyone on SmackDown when they didn't beat him up and in fact all of the Raw heels attempted to murder him on television?

Also, the Demon isn't losing to Lesnar because he's not getting the Lesnar match at all. The Demon's gonna do his first job to Roman, you and I and everyone knows it.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

JT Smiley posted:

Because getting all painted up like that every week would be a pain in the rear end.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

JT Smiley posted:

Going to the Demon persona is taxing on Finn and the vessel body requires time to recover, which is why he was vulnerable and easily squashed by Kane

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
I would have loved if the SmackDown invasion included Carmella cashing in on Bliss

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

JT Smiley posted:

Remaining in demon form is dangerous because it ignores damage taken by the human vessel. You may have noticed that demon Finn wrestled through the first Universal Championship match without missing a beat, and was only sidelined with injury once returning to human form. Shrugging off all that damage on a regular basis could be fatal to the human host.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Minidust posted:

Remaining in demon form is dangerous because it ignores damage taken by the human vessel. You may have noticed that demon Finn wrestled through the first Universal Championship match without missing a beat, and was only sidelined with injury once returning to human form. Shrugging off all that damage on a regular basis could be fatal to the human host.

This is a better explanation than wwe will ever give us.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

CubsWoo posted:

Going to the Demon persona is taxing on Finn and the vessel body requires time to recover, which is why he was vulnerable and easily squashed by Kane

Minidust posted:

See, this is the dumb comic book poo poo that I can get into, not whatever the gently caress they were doing with Bray and The Great Pumpkin.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

CubsWoo posted:

Is the Demon the closest WWE has ever gotten to straight up having a Super Sayan

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Is the Demon the closest WWE has ever gotten to straight up having a Super Sayan

Literally yes. And it owns.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Considering they already showed on that RAW promo last week that Balor can kayfabe switch between Demon and normal in an instant, I now want there to be a match where he goes Demon midway after seeing his tag team partner get hurt or something.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

it's devil trigger, not super saiyan, you loving nerds

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Alaois posted:

it's devil trigger, not super saiyan, you loving nerds

Nah its sustained way too long to be Devil Trigger, and Balor doesn't have to hit a Smoking Sick Style combo to unleash it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ginyu force

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Wait, I'm confused about this whole thing, is pumpkin demon super saiyan 2 or 3 ?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Last night was another chapter in Kevin Owens and Sami Zayne Have Done Nothing Wrong

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

tweet my meat posted:

Wait, I'm confused about this whole thing, is pumpkin demon super saiyan 2 or 3 ?

No, that's not it. Finn Balor is the secret son of Kazuya Mishima.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Literally yes. And it owns.

How are you gonna forget about New Day at WM?

And they should keep Raw off SD this week and have them in costume for Halloween next week in one of those backstage segments they always do on holidays. Slow reveal in the background that they're actually the Raw superstars and the beatdown begins.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuHrXMwnSXs

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

How are you gonna forget about New Day at WM?

And they should keep Raw off SD this week and have them in costume for Halloween next week in one of those backstage segments they always do on holidays. Slow reveal in the background that they're actually the Raw superstars and the beatdown begins.

A lotta good fantasy booking happening today and WWE is gonna just hit baron corbin with a pumpkin instead.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

reignofevil posted:

WWE is gonna just hit baron corbin with a pumpkin instead.

To be fair, this would also be awesome

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Rarity posted:

To be fair, this would also be awesome

Agreed. Also acceptable.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i think baron corbin should be hit with a pumpkin on every show, or perhaps he should wrestle with a pumpkin on his head a la the headless horseman so we don't have to see his brutal hairline

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

tweet my meat posted:

Its the dumb one Trunks did where you are super powerful but too slow and everyone just forgets about it

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I hope Demon Finn beats Kane then drains Kane of his demon powers

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Last night was another chapter in Kevin Owens and Sami Zayne Have Done Nothing Wrong

Yeah, Shane's action's last night pretty much prove that everything Owen's and Zayn said about him are true.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
under siege 2

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

VJeff posted:

See, this is the dumb comic book poo poo that I can get into, not whatever the gently caress they were doing with Bray and The Great Pumpkin.

goddamn now I wish Bray Wyatt's new gimmick was worshipping a demon jack o' lantern. Just starts doing a Double J but with pumpkins instead of guitars. At Survivor Series they do a Gobbeledygooker reveal with a Power Ranger pumpkin baddie emerge from the smoke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Gavok posted:

No, that's not it. Finn Balor is the secret son of Kazuya Mishima.

gently caress, another Mishima!? Do those guys just grow in trees or something?

• Locked thread