Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What tribe are you supporting?
This poll is closed.
Team Raw 2 2.30%
Team Smackdown 17 19.54%
It's the same company, Jerusalem :rolleyes: 68 78.16%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

reignofevil posted:

Don't ever listen to what the psp likes when trying to figure out what the psp likes.

The Miz effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I think you guys are missing an important detail

Finn Balor didn't beat AJ Styles

THE DEMON beat AJ Styles

Kane beat Finn Balor

But can Kane beat.... THE DEMON

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

CubsWoo posted:

Going to the Demon persona is taxing on Finn and the vessel body requires time to recover, which is why he was vulnerable and easily squashed by Kane

Is the Demon the closest WWE has ever gotten to straight up having a Super Sayan

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Considering they already showed on that RAW promo last week that Balor can kayfabe switch between Demon and normal in an instant, I now want there to be a match where he goes Demon midway after seeing his tag team partner get hurt or something.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Alaois posted:

it's devil trigger, not super saiyan, you loving nerds

Nah its sustained way too long to be Devil Trigger, and Balor doesn't have to hit a Smoking Sick Style combo to unleash it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

tweet my meat posted:

Wait, I'm confused about this whole thing, is pumpkin demon super saiyan 2 or 3 ?

Its the dumb one Trunks did where you are super powerful but too slow and everyone just forgets about it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

What I like about the yearly SD vs. RAW rivalry event is that it seems to imply everyone on the roster is a raging violent sociopath who is simply looking for an excuse to hurt other people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Eli Wiggum posted:

Win or lose, I want to see Jinder make disparaging comments about Brock's German heritage

I am here to announce that I have a FINAL SOLUTION to Brock Lesnar's reign at the top of the WWE.

Survivor Series will be renamed to the Night of Broken Asses after I am through with him

• Locked thread