Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What tribe are you supporting?
This poll is closed.
Team Raw 2 2.30%
Team Smackdown 17 19.54%
It's the same company, Jerusalem :rolleyes: 68 78.16%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
That was weird, but I won't deny that what Shane did makes a good amount of sense from a kayfabe angle, cause Raw is at the weakest it's been in a long time, what with Bray and Roman out from illness, and Braun still MIA from getting thrown in the garbage, not to mention the Smackdown roster showing up at the end of the show when everyone is exhausted

Although it also has the problem of both making the Smackdown roster look like a bunch of assholes, and making Raw look like a bunch of wimps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Wazzu posted:

Like that's ever a problem in WWE.

I'd like to see a time that a GM says to someone "yes I think you're a better wrestler than a member of my team, but I want better team cohesion" and then team teamwork win.

Remember last year? Where Dean Ambrose (Smackdown) came back after he'd been eliminated just to attack AJ styles in a mini sheild reunion?

Actually I wasn't here last year, as I've mentioned in the past I've only been an active WWE fan for a couple months now(No Mercy was my first PPV)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Angry Grimace posted:

I assume Angle will be on Team Raw and Shane will be on Team SmackDown. Then Owens and Zayn will kill Shane and he will have to be replaced by a different SmackDown authority figure:

interim commissioner Hulk Hogan.

Last year they had Bayley stomping a mudhole in Nikki Bella in a 5-on-1 sneak attack beatdown for no real reason.

Honestly I'd love for Hulk Hogan to come back to WWE in a management role

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

If this doesn't lead to Sami and Owens ending up on Team Raw just to gently caress with Shane I'll be sad

I've mentioned this before but I could totally see this ending with Sami and Kevin jumping ship to Raw

St Evan Echoes posted:

someone find the drawing of bayley doing the kane pose and tubemen coming out of the ring posts

I need to see this

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Raskolnikov38 posted:

did braun show up to murder everyone on smackdown?

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Nope, they teased it all night and the attack didn't happen. The show ended with Bryan telling Shane to stay on his toes because it's only a matter of time.

Imagine if they reveal next Raw that the reason why they didn't retaliate is because everyone who got attacked is still out from their "injuries" so they have to pad the card with the handful of uninjured main roster wrestlers and the cruiserweights and that leads to Stephanie complaining to Vince about it and then Vince give Shane absolute hell the following Smackdown over it, possibly setting things up for Shane getting fired again after Survivor Series

Actually that's a good question, if Shane did get fired again, who do you guys think should replace him as Smackdown Commissioner?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Bryan since he's there?

He's already the manager, besides even if he did get promoted that would still leave an open slot that would need to be filled

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Raw doesn't have one...

Isn't Stephanie the Commissioner for Raw, she just never shows up

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

She's been dead since Wrestlemania

Well she did show up on Smackdown when Kevin Owens beat up Vince