Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What tribe are you supporting?
This poll is closed.
Team Raw 2 2.30%
Team Smackdown 17 19.54%
It's the same company, Jerusalem :rolleyes: 68 78.16%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I'm glad we're feeding Braun and Finn to Kane, both being better wrestlers than him who are both over, and one who is leagues better at his own big monster gimmick than him. He's gonna put on one hell of a bathroom break at the next ppv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Other than Kane still being a thing and Asuka's brutal blow for blow battle of wills with a jobber, which were both really really terrible, that was a drat good show. Alicia Fox and Elias wound up being the standout matches for me.

Elias always brings out the most entertaining commentary and that guitar shot finish is always exciting. Alicia Fox was hilarious and that spot of her mimicking Bayley's moves from behind her and hitting her with her own move was probably my favorite of the night.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Evil Canadian posted:

I hope Kurt and the Raw wrestlers press charges for this brutal and uncalled for assault caught on film.

RAW division gets a no contact clause

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Wait, I'm confused about this whole thing, is pumpkin demon super saiyan 2 or 3 ?

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Rarity posted:

Jinder is getting better and I hope he beats Lesnar

Same. He's gotten to the point where I still don't look forward to him specifically, but I enjoy him when he's on, and he's actually on regularly unlike Brock.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
That seems like a really weird ban unless there was some stuff happening in PM's or something.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I went to Lowtax with my concerns when I saw Rovert continually link his own twitter account as a credible source. The man had simply gone too far.

On Ronda chat, she'll definitely be a draw, but I really can't see her as anything other than the mma style monster heel that Shayna already does better. Then again, the women's division could always use more tough assholes to mix things up. I'm definitely looking forward to it though just to see how it shakes things up.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Chris James 2 posted:

Next you're going to see the Kaneamaniacs banned for loving Kane

Are you going to let that happen? On Kanetober?

Please actually do this because kane is bad and I don't like him.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Boy is Kane bad or what?

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
So what is the RXT thing anyways?

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
God drat it's a purge today huh? Is there any particular significance to doing it all today or is it just an arbitrary day they picked to trim the roster?

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
If they get Aiden too I'm gonna be legitimately upset because Aiden managed to make that stupid loving gimmick work somehow.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

BWV posted:

Aiden is good. WWE is 2 for 2 right now on singing gimmicks. They shouldn't gently caress it up

Aiden vs Elias is the bottom card dream match

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Bill Goldberg posted:

i just heard from my friend that one of the members of the shield is being released today as well

He had a good run, but it's time for Kurtto pass the torch to his son

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Nobody told me that Corbin vs Miz was gonna be a shoot. Miz is so god drat good, and Corbin is also really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Lio Rush kinda screwed the pooch on twitter, I wonder how it's gonna affect him

• Locked thread