Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What tribe are you supporting?
This poll is closed.
Team Raw 2 2.30%
Team Smackdown 17 19.54%
It's the same company, Jerusalem :rolleyes: 68 78.16%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

shiksa posted:

on a related note i dont know how successful the "replace roman with people the crowd really really likes" strategy is going to be at getting roman over.
they should start chanting "you suck" during roman's entrance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

oh good this conversation is still going.

i support literally any wrestler regardless of skill doing whatever they can to take as much money from the wwe as possible until they leave for something better, which would be literally anything including working at a radio shack. it is an awful company that barely cares about the quality of the product it produces.

neville being outright hostile to his coworkers trying to do a bit for a webshow is hilarious

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Cavauro posted:

my only problem with the whole thing is that you don't deserve to have professional grievances if you aren't that good at your job.
looks like we got another one for the guillotine

cams
Mar 28, 2003

achillesforever6 posted:

Man more and more I feel like I shouldn't be in the DSA since I give the Fed my :10bux: every month and want all the good wrestlers to sign with them so I can watch good matches live and with relative ease.
lol if you like the product do whatever you want

if your opinion is "i think she's bad and therefore should shut up and be happy" then you're a poo poo. the idea that people should be thankful to be employed by the wwe is gross.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Cavauro posted:

if you never move up, at least you had the privilege Of working for the big time. there are lifelong perks to something like that.
lol

if you are unhappy with your job, you should leave. no employer is doing you a favor by hiring you. working for the wwe is, by almost all accounts, very lovely. everyone who is not getting paid enough to deal with that bullshit should leave.

everyone is still an independent contractor, right?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

independent contractors with non compete clauses, haha

cams
Mar 28, 2003

nia jax is better than roman reigns

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Raskolnikov38 posted:

man I wouldn’t even go that far
yeah i'm not gonna pretend to go in on that one. i do not think they are very far apart when it comes to in ring performance and the continued idea that being good at wrestling in any way correlates to success in the wwe is absurd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Angry Grimace posted:

I don't know why "X stars" matters to basically anyone. I mean, it matters to Kenny Omega because it matters to Kenny Omega's core fanbase, but it shouldn't actually matter to that specific fanbase either.

For what it's worth I was 4 1/2 stars entertained by the TLC match even if I wouldn't objectively call it that. It was the kind of over-booked nonsense that works as long as you don't do it all the time.
because cm punk was my favorite wrestler in the indies and dave meltzer gave him the first 5 star match in north america since shawn michaels or whatever. so it is affirmation of a thing i liked at a time when i wanted that.

the extent to which anyone really "cares" about the star ratings is entirely debatable though.

• Locked thread