Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Of course, I am very much aware that Whites aren't in control of their own nations but (((others))) are. I think, however, Chinese have a much less "passive" view of the world. We are unapologetically imperialist, and we will be ruthless against Africans and Muslims if Whites agree.

We just need to agree on our world domination, otherwise we can't do anything either. I see nothing wrong with Chinese colonialism in Africa, though I find Chinese colonialism towards fellow East Asian peoples unnecessary trouble. After all, we need raw materials from Africa for our civilisation and Africans are too unadvanced to make proper use of it.

I see nothing wrong with supremacy itself. It just depends on what you do with it. If you make a better world, then I'm totally in favour of White supremacy. If you make it like the place it is now ruled by (((them))), then I can't support it.

My Chinese view of supremacy is that it can never be absolutely evil and it's a Jewish-Christian mind-set to think in dualities: absolute evil or absolute good. As a Chinese polytheist traditionalist, I think in no absolute dualities. I just think supremacy is good for something. Everything has advantages and disadvantages. Supremacy is normal. Chinese philosophers would agree.

Whites let themselves be philosophically pushed into a corner so they would accept they deserve no racial power. However, Chinese do not believe that. We believe in power, we believe in supremacy. We are not necessarily malevolent, but we are not necessarily benevolent either. It just depends on the relationship we have. Africans have a bad relationship with us. We don't see them as useful, at least from a traditionalist point of view, and so we will likely be very mean to them in the long term. At least I hope so.

My point is just that Whites have adapted too much to the (((liberal ideology))). I see no reason to say "I disavow White supremacy". I believe Whites should have power, autonomy (live by their own code) and sovereignty (independent rule). I believe in White power. Asians just say how they wish the world to be. They want to see Whites as powerful. That way they have someone to look up to. Asians respect powerful people. They do not respect people who are poor, weak and sick. Just let Asians see you as superior, that way you will have their full support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I keep myself safe by being outside China while making these statements. China has the most sophisticated media and internet censorship in the world. Dissidents disappear all the time. Organ harvesting in China is a real thing. That is how they make money by killing dissidents. It's dissident persecution turned into an industry. You can't make this stuff up. Since I used to be a Party member, I couldn't believe it either until I learned more what is going on in China's top secret prisons and hospitals (where the organ harvesting happens). Just make sure the liberals don't become like the Chinese Communists one day and start harvesting organs of pro-White race realists.

theres thousands of posts. they wrote a alt history where hitler teams up with china

https://disqus.com/by/chinesenationalistmaiden/

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN has issued a correction as of 13:42 on Nov 1, 2017

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

putins not gonna inavde ukrain stop watching cnn warmongers :rolleyes: :jerkoff:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Frosted Flake posted:

I’m sorry, but - after all of the humiliations of 1991, the Russians won a regional war with a NATO backed and armed actor within an hour.

We pushed and we pushed and we pushed. We acted as if this would never be possible. We loving encouraged Zelensky to hold out!

We did that, because if anyone suspected that Russia could destroy the Ukrainian air force in the ground, fleet in port, conduct possible airdrops and multiple amphibious landings, they should have had Zelensky sign Minsk II.

The cost of not signing the ceasefire is what looks like the destruction of the Ukrainian military, so God willing the Ukrainian state can be salvaged.

Also - for liberals licking their chops at the prospect of some sort of partisan campaign - a force that applies firepower this decisively can and will flatten cities and it’s cynical and bloodthirsty to hope to fight to the last Ukrainian rather than come to terms. The “asks” of Minsk II were not so terrible to warrant that, and my only hope is the Ukrainian people see so too.

no matter how much you neocon libs slobber for war russias not going to invade ukraine

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

anybody have any kreosan updates i hope everybody is ok also i havent seen anton in the longest time

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

I'm going to take an incredible L here because self-deprecation is good and healthy

whats important is not to spend even a moment of self reflection on why youre so stupid

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Jay-V posted:

ukraines last remaining line of defense is a loose network of 60+ yr old grandmas and aunties with their husbands rifles
last line of defence against what? the invasion thats not happening loooool

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

Your analogy only makes sense if you value the lives of white/European people more than non-white people. You are acting like there is a moral imperative for a country that has killed multiple orders of magnitude more people than Russia to oppose Russia, and casting Russia as an equivalent to Nazi Germany in this scenario.

I realize that you haven't actually coherently thought this stuff through. You probably just think "Russia is bad guy, we learn in history about Chamberlain appeasing bad guys. But you can only think this way because you're ambivalent about the immeasurable death and suffering caused by the country/countries you believe should police Russia. The Nazi analogies only pop out when it's a white/European country.

idpol brainworms

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

putin is poc (slavix)and queercoded

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

MLSM posted:

Why are liberals mad at Russia invading a literal Neo Nazi state on their border again

lmao who told you that, dow biden on nbc? russias not invading anybody. who let all the cryptodems intt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

mcclay posted:

this gimmick sucks

cia/bidenist rube. read some theory (not lenin)