Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

as a middle manager in late capitalism, but working for the state through the conduit of the public sector, is there a place for me in maoist third worldism that isn't becoming a righteously murdered corpse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wrenever posted:

Only if you fit in the 5 year plan

I can plant rice plants very, very close together does that count

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

In fact some would say that all I did was dig a single hole and dump all the rice seeds into it

But that is a very short-sighted view of what the collectivist action I have just undertaken

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wrenever posted:

you've already ascended to managerial status, your families' future is secure as long as it doesn't contradict political expediency. I hope you're manager of a PCB manufacturing plant and not a coke production facility

I guess if I produce anything it's videoconferences so where does that rest on the scale

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"odd sexual habits"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk posted:

xiaomi's mascot is a literal commie bunny

Mac? That's a purge

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

so am i gonna get purged or what

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

this thread is a lightning rod for all the worst posters

ya, except for me right

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dreddout posted:

Arkansas got pretty clean air so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make

it's infested with Huckabees tho

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The USSR definitely had UHC

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Hilario Baldness posted:

I remember in The Communist Manifesto where Marx endorsed universal healthcare and said, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

Not many people know this about Marx, but he was a Kenyan Muslim

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm so Trumped up now that I expected this to be the real account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the gently caress are you nerds talkin about? Domai? Is that a sex thing?