Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

skimmed thru this rpg talk but i just say this - everybody play everything by spider software. geneforge, nethergate, avernum remake, avadon. all good tactical turn-based, awesome plot huge world, thanks for reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

they may mean the journal which does not give you waypoints

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Hlaalo manor in balmora, has plenty of tables and shelves for storing your garbage :hai:

and the owner is conveniently dead

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

apparently by generously recycling sprites

but i dont mind, i love warg sprite and imp sprite

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

rudatron posted:

yang is an obsessive control freak who's okay with crimes against humanity. That's 'evil'.

what do i care for your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

all the leaders of every faction are clinically immortal ghouls and thus counterrevolutionary scum

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

yeah i uh know all about yaoi. boizu rabu

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i always imagined nerve stapling as like a trepanning or something that makes drones dumb and passive

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

rudatron posted:

my goal is more about getting homeex to admit hypocrisy, even if i know that's a fool's errand.

this is extremely succ

just let them have fun in china

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

are there any reports of cannibalism?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Nonsense posted:

ukraine had a literal cannibal island

Yesterday there were 16 brave fighters on Snake Island. Today, there are 15 martyrs and 1 very fat and very brave hero

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I refuse to believe Ukraine can't find a cooler symbol than a fuckin flower lol

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I would have gone with a spider or something

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I mean maybe I'm revealing too much here but when I see a bunch of nice flowers on the side of the road my first instinct is to stomp all over them

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

well, let's unpack this, what is your first instinct when you see a bunch of spiders on the side of the road

Good point. Maybe the symbol of Ukraine should be a dog doodoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

spacemang_spliff posted:

a nuclear armed Japan and a growing German military what possibly could go wrong

Yeah its gonna be pretty drat funny if Putin's denazification ends up rejuvenating the literal OG Nazis