Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«10 »
  • Locked thread
nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

March 1 footman from Seaguard to Greywater Watch.

Strength 2 v 2.

I'm playing Dagmar Cleftjaw to recycle my cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Owl
Oct 21, 2010

keep yr head up, problem girl

Ugh. Had to play the 50/50 there--either Mace vs Patchface or Stannis vs Queen of Thorns. Thought Tyrell would go for the cutesy play; forgot the General is not a cutesy man.

Retreat to Kingswood

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

Ia-R'lyehl Cihuiha flgagnl id Ia!

Gutter Owl posted:

Ugh. Had to play the 50/50 there--either Mace vs Patchface or Stannis vs Queen of Thorns. Thought Tyrell would go for the cutesy play; forgot the General is not a cutesy man.

Retreat to Kingswood

Yes!

That's what that feels like. (The past two times I got bluffed out.)

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Fly me away on the wings of an angel.

Stark played Rodrick, to win the battle on a tie. No casualties.

Baratheon to play.

Gutter Owl
Oct 21, 2010

Shipbreaker Bay to East Summer Sea. 0v1.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Played cards are Obara and Melisandre. The Baratheon ship is burned. Stark to play.
Full update with map coming soon.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

No Shadow babies today, fiend!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

Split March from Winterfell, 1 footman to Flint's Finger, 1 footman to White Harbor

1 v 2

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

This is a very amusing board, btw.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

Slight change of plans

Call backsies since combat hasn't happened yet
March Greywater watch Knight to Winterfell

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

March ship from Sea of Dorne to East Summer Sea.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

When I said an update was coming soon, I failed to account for how good Prey is at eating my time .

Lannister to play.

Remaining power tokens: ZERO. YOU ALL HAVE NOTHING.

Available House cards:
House Stark:
[4] Eddard Stark: 2 Swords
[3] Robb Stark: If you win this combat, you may choose the area to which your opponent retreats. You must choose a legal area where your opponent loses the fewest units.
[2] Roose Bolton: If you lose this combat, return your entire House card discard pile into your hand (including this card).
[2] Greatjon Umber: 1 Sword
[1] Ser Rodrik Cassel: 2 Fortifications
[1] The Blackfish: You do not take casualties in this combat from House card abilities, Combat icons, or Tides of Battle cards.
[0] Catelyn Stark: If you have a Defense Order token in the embattled area, its value is doubled.

House Lannister:
[4] Tywin Lannister: If you win this combat, gain two Power tokens.
[3] Ser Gregor Clegane: 3 Swords
[2] The Hound: 2 Fortifications
[2] Ser Jaime Lannister: 1 Sword
[1] Tyrion Lannister: You may cancel your opponent's chosen House card and return it to his hand. He must choose a different House card to reveal. If he has no other House cards in his hand, he cannot use a House card this combat.
[1] Ser Kevan Lannister: If you are attacking, all of your participating Footman (including supporting Lannister footmen) add +2 combat strength instead of +1.
[0] Cersei Lannister: If you win this combat, you may remove one of your opponent's Order tokens from anywhere on the board.

House Baratheon:
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If your opponent has a higher position on the Iron Throne Influence track than you this card gains +1 combat strength.
[3] Renly Baratheon: If you win this combat, you may upgrade one of your participating Footmen (or one supporting Baratheon Footman) to a Knight.
[2] Ser Davos Seaworth: If “Stannis Baratheon” is in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon
[2] Brienne of Tarth: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[1] Melisandre: 1 Sword
[1] Salladhor Saan: If you are being supported in this combat, the combat strength of all non-Baratheon Ships is reduced to 0.
[0] Patchface: After combat, you may look at your opponent's hand and discard one card of your choice.

House Greyjoy:
[4] Euron Crow's Eye: 1 Sword
[3] Victarion Greyjoy: If you are attacking, all of your participating Ships (including supporting Greyjoy Ships) add +2 to combat strength instead of +1.
[2] Theon Greyjoy: If you are defending an area that contains either a Stronghold or a Castle, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon.
[2] Balon Greyjoy: The printed combat strength of your opponent's House card is reduced to 0.
[1] Asha Greyjoy: If you are not being supported in this combat, this card gains two Sword icons and one Fortification icon.
[1] Dagmar Cleftjaw: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may immediately discard two Power tokens to discard Aeron Damphair and choose a different House Card from your hand (if able).

House Tyrell:
[4] Mace Tyrell: Immediately destroy one of your opponent's attacking or defending Footmen units.
[3] Ser Loras Tyrell: If you are attacking and win this combat, move the March Order token used into the conquered area to resolve again later this round.
[2] Ser Garlan Tyrell: 2 Swords
[2] Randyll Tarly: 1 Sword
[1] Alester Florent: 1 Fortification
[1] Margaery Tyrell: 1 Fortification
[0] Queen of Thorns: Immediately remove one of your opponent's Order tokens in any area adjacent to the embattled area other than the March Order token used to start this combat.

House Martell:
[4] The Red Viper: 2 Swords, 1 Fortification
[3] Areo Hotah: 1 Fortification
[2] Obara Sand: 1 Sword
[2] Darkstar: 1 Sword
[1] Nymeria Sand: If you are defending, this card gains a fortification icon. If you are attacking, this card gains a sword icon.
[1] Arianne Martell: If you are defending and lose this combat, your opponent may not move his units into the embattled area. They return to the area from which they marched. Your own units must still retreat.
[0] Doran Martell: Immediately move your opponent to the bottom of one Influence track of your choice.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.

E: Nm

Pass.

Mikey Purp fucked around with this message at Nov 23, 2017 around 19:54

The General
Mar 4, 2007

So gentlemen, we meet again.

I hate having to do this. I really do, but I gotta cause it's not worth losing my horse over.

March Starfall to Searoad Marches.

Are you happy now Martell?

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

March/Float the Pyke Harbour ship to Ironman's Bay.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Played cards are Balon and Tywin. Greyjoy victory. Lannister must retreat, then Baratheon to play.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

The General posted:

I hate having to do this. I really do, but I gotta cause it's not worth losing my horse over.

March Starfall to Searoad Marches.

Are you happy now Martell?

Thank you for being a great neighbor.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I ran the numbers, did some simulations and all projections led to a lost horseman and you still getting the castle. Though I guess one thought lead to a dead horse and you not getting the castle. But losing 2 points of army to prevent you from getting one point didn't seem worth it.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

ETB posted:

Thank you for being a great neighbor.

See, Lannisters? People can be good neighbours. Stop loving around in my waters and go pillage those undefended Tyrell farmlands.

Gutter Owl
Oct 21, 2010

Attack King's Landing. 1v0.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Baratheon played:
[1] Salladhor Saan: If you are being supported in this combat, the combat strength of all non-Baratheon Ships is reduced to 0.
Tyrell played:
[3] Ser Loras Tyrell: If you are attacking and win this combat, move the March Order token used into the conquered area to resolve again later this round.
Final strength 2v3. Tyrell victory. The Baratheon Footman retreats.

Stark to play.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Edit: MY PLANS

ETB fucked around with this message at Nov 24, 2017 around 14:47

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

March 1 Footman to White Harbor, 1 Footman to Flint's Finger

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Strength 1 vs. 2.
Stark plays:
Baratheon plays:
[0] Patchface: After combat, you may look at your opponent's hand and discard one card of your choice.
Stark victory. The Baratheon Knight is destroyed, and Baratheon may activate Patchface.

Martell to play, with a caveat:

Dancer posted:

Played cards are Balon and Tywin. Greyjoy victory. Lannister must retreat, then Baratheon to play.
This retreat still needs to happen at some point.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

Retreat to Golden Sound

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Split the March +1 at the East Summer Sea:
- 1 Ship to Shipbreaker Bay (no combat)
- 1 Ship to West Summer Sea, 2v2 combat vs. Tyrell (1+1 march, 1+1 def)

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Show of hands: who isn't counting on a mustering next turn?

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

nimby posted:

Show of hands: who isn't counting on a mustering next turn?

I have a CP* on the board, tyvm.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Martell plays:
[1] Nymeria Sand: If you are defending, this card gains a fortification icon. If you are attacking, this card gains a sword icon.
Tyrell plays:
After the battle is over, out of spite, Nymeria attaches the Valyrian Blade to her whips and lashes in Alester's general direction. Martell victory. The Tyrell ship retreats to Redwyne Straits.

Martell has one march left, and also the single CP*.

The other CPs give the following PT gains:
Lannister +2
Tyrell +2
Stark +2
Martell +3

Dancer fucked around with this message at Nov 24, 2017 around 19:12

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

March from Prince's Pass to Starfall.
Muster 1 ship in the East Summer Sea.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Turn 5 Westeros Phase

Drumroll, please.
The cards are:

Winter is Coming: Reshuffle Westeros I deck. (again: LOL THIS RNG)
Dark Wings, Dark Words [W]: Holder of the Messenger Raven chooses Clash of Kings, Game of Thrones, or no effect.
Wilding Attack: Bid power tokens to fend off Wildling Attack.

I'm sure your're all curious what other card came out of the Westeros I deck.

Mustering: Muster units.

Y'all do your thing now.

e: have to go out the door right now; I'll do the house card list in an hour or so.

Gutter Owl
Oct 21, 2010

also, Patchface on Eddard.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Power tokens on hand:
Martell - 3
Stark - 2
Tyrell - 2
Lannister - 2
Greyjoy - 0
Baratheon - 0

Available House cards:
House Stark:
[4] Eddard Stark: 2 Swords
[3] Robb Stark: If you win this combat, you may choose the area to which your opponent retreats. You must choose a legal area where your opponent loses the fewest units.
[2] Roose Bolton: If you lose this combat, return your entire House card discard pile into your hand (including this card).
[1] Ser Rodrik Cassel: 2 Fortifications
[1] The Blackfish: You do not take casualties in this combat from House card abilities, Combat icons, or Tides of Battle cards.
[0] Catelyn Stark: If you have a Defense Order token in the embattled area, its value is doubled.

House Lannister:
[4] Tywin Lannister: If you win this combat, gain two Power tokens.
[3] Ser Gregor Clegane: 3 Swords
[2] The Hound: 2 Fortifications
[2] Ser Jaime Lannister: 1 Sword
[1] Tyrion Lannister: You may cancel your opponent's chosen House card and return it to his hand. He must choose a different House card to reveal. If he has no other House cards in his hand, he cannot use a House card this combat.
[1] Ser Kevan Lannister: If you are attacking, all of your participating Footman (including supporting Lannister footmen) add +2 combat strength instead of +1.
[0] Cersei Lannister: If you win this combat, you may remove one of your opponent's Order tokens from anywhere on the board.

House Baratheon:
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If your opponent has a higher position on the Iron Throne Influence track than you this card gains +1 combat strength.
[3] Renly Baratheon: If you win this combat, you may upgrade one of your participating Footmen (or one supporting Baratheon Footman) to a Knight.
[2] Ser Davos Seaworth: If “Stannis Baratheon” is in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon
[2] Brienne of Tarth: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[1] Melisandre: 1 Sword

House Greyjoy:
[4] Euron Crow's Eye: 1 Sword
[3] Victarion Greyjoy: If you are attacking, all of your participating Ships (including supporting Greyjoy Ships) add +2 to combat strength instead of +1.
[2] Theon Greyjoy: If you are defending an area that contains either a Stronghold or a Castle, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon.
[2] Balon Greyjoy: The printed combat strength of your opponent's House card is reduced to 0.
[1] Asha Greyjoy: If you are not being supported in this combat, this card gains two Sword icons and one Fortification icon.
[1] Dagmar Cleftjaw: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may immediately discard two Power tokens to discard Aeron Damphair and choose a different House Card from your hand (if able).

House Tyrell:
[4] Mace Tyrell: Immediately destroy one of your opponent's attacking or defending Footmen units.
[2] Ser Garlan Tyrell: 2 Swords
[2] Randyll Tarly: 1 Sword
[1] Margaery Tyrell: 1 Fortification
[0] Queen of Thorns: Immediately remove one of your opponent's Order tokens in any area adjacent to the embattled area other than the March Order token used to start this combat.

House Martell:
[4] The Red Viper: 2 Swords, 1 Fortification
[3] Areo Hotah: 1 Fortification
[2] Obara Sand: 1 Sword
[2] Darkstar: 1 Sword
[1] Arianne Martell: If you are defending and lose this combat, your opponent may not move his units into the embattled area. They return to the area from which they marched. Your own units must still retreat.
[0] Doran Martell: Immediately move your opponent to the bottom of one Influence track of your choice.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

Mustering:

Knight at Riverrun
Upgrade footman to knight at Harrenhal
1 footman and 1 ship in the Golden Sea at Lannisport

The General
Mar 4, 2007

2 boats Redwyne Straits
Knight highgarden
Footman the reach
Knight kings landing.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

2 boats in Pyke Harbour.
1 boat in Ironman's Bay, upgrade 1 footman in Seaguard to knight.

Gutter Owl
Oct 21, 2010

Foot at Moat Cailin. Upgrade to Knight at Crackclaw. Footman at Dragonstone, boat in port.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

Muster 1 foot in Flint's Finger, 2 ships in shivering sea (one from Winterfell and one from White Harbor), 1 foot in Winterfell

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Sunspear - Footman + Ship in East Summer Sea
Starfall - Footman
Storm's End - Ship in Sea of Dorne
Yronwood - Footman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011

In his infinite wisdom, lord Greyjoy has decided that there shall be neither a Game of Thrones, nor a Clash of Kings.

The Wildlings are upon us. They're attacking with a strength of 8. Send me your bids.
PTs on hand:
Martell - 3
Stark - 2
Tyrell - 2
Lannister - 2
Greyjoy - 0
Baratheon - 0

• Locked thread
«10 »