Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Raid the suspicious Stark fleet support.
Raid The Arbor's attempt to consolidate power. (Take a PT from Tyrell.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Update for new page:

PTs on hand:
Baratheon - 8
Stark - 6
Lannister - 5
Martell - 5
Greyjoy - 3
Tyrell - 1

Available House cards:
House Stark:
[4] Eddard Stark: 2 Swords
[3] Robb Stark: If you win this combat, you may choose the area to which your opponent retreats. You must choose a legal area where your opponent loses the fewest units.
[2] Roose Bolton: If you lose this combat, return your entire House card discard pile into your hand (including this card).
[2] Greatjon Umber: 1 Sword
[1] Ser Rodrik Cassel: 2 Fortifications
[1] The Blackfish: You do not take casualties in this combat from House card abilities, Combat icons, or Tides of Battle cards.
[0] Catelyn Stark: If you have a Defense Order token in the embattled area, its value is doubled.

House Lannister:
[4] Tywin Lannister: If you win this combat, gain two Power tokens.
[3] Ser Gregor Clegane: 3 Swords
[2] The Hound: 2 Fortifications
[2] Ser Jaime Lannister: 1 Sword
[1] Tyrion Lannister: You may cancel your opponent's chosen House card and return it to his hand. He must choose a different House card to reveal. If he has no other House cards in his hand, he cannot use a House card this combat.
[1] Ser Kevan Lannister: If you are attacking, all of your participating Footman (including supporting Lannister footmen) add +2 combat strength instead of +1.
[0] Cersei Lannister: If you win this combat, you may remove one of your opponent's Order tokens from anywhere on the board.

House Baratheon:
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If your opponent has a higher position on the Iron Throne Influence track than you this card gains +1 combat strength.
[3] Renly Baratheon: If you win this combat, you may upgrade one of your participating Footmen (or one supporting Baratheon Footman) to a Knight.
[2] Ser Davos Seaworth: If “Stannis Baratheon” is in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon
[2] Brienne of Tarth: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[1] Melisandre: 1 Sword
[1] Salladhor Saan: If you are being supported in this combat, the combat strength of all non-Baratheon Ships is reduced to 0.
[0] Patchface: After combat, you may look at your opponent's hand and discard one card of your choice.

House Greyjoy:
[4] Euron Crow's Eye: 1 Sword
[3] Victarion Greyjoy: If you are attacking, all of your participating Ships (including supporting Greyjoy Ships) add +2 to combat strength instead of +1.
[2] Theon Greyjoy: If you are defending an area that contains either a Stronghold or a Castle, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon.
[2] Balon Greyjoy: The printed combat strength of your opponent's House card is reduced to 0.
[1] Asha Greyjoy: If you are not being supported in this combat, this card gains two Sword icons and one Fortification icon.
[1] Dagmar Cleftjaw: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may immediately discard two Power tokens to discard Aeron Damphair and choose a different House Card from your hand (if able).

House Tyrell:
[4] Mace Tyrell: Immediately destroy one of your opponent's attacking or defending Footmen units.
[3] Ser Loras Tyrell: If you are attacking and win this combat, move the March Order token used into the conquered area to resolve again later this round.
[2] Ser Garlan Tyrell: 2 Swords
[2] Randyll Tarly: 1 Sword
[1] Alester Florent: 1 Fortification
[1] Margaery Tyrell: 1 Fortification
[0] Queen of Thorns: Immediately remove one of your opponent's Order tokens in any area adjacent to the embattled area other than the March Order token used to start this combat.

House Martell:
[4] The Red Viper: 2 Swords, 1 Fortification
[3] Areo Hotah: 1 Fortification
[2] Obara Sand: 1 Sword
[2] Darkstar: 1 Sword
[1] Nymeria Sand: If you are defending, this card gains a fortification icon. If you are attacking, this card gains a sword icon.
[1] Arianne Martell: If you are defending and lose this combat, your opponent may not move his units into the embattled area. They return to the area from which they marched. Your own units must still retreat.
[0] Doran Martell: Immediately move your opponent to the bottom of one Influence track of your choice.

Lannister to play.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Pass at Golden Sound

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Pyke to Flint's Finger.

5 v 3.

Sorry Stark, my buddy my pal, but I did not expect Lannister to pass so I need to do this to cycle my hand.

Playing Asha so my final strength is 6.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
guess it's either you or me

Play Eddard

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Defense Strength 7

Looks like Baratheon's turn to march

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Alas, poor siege tower, you should have stayed a footman.

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

keep yr head up, problem girl
Pass March at Kingswood

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
March footman from WH to Cracklaw, leave no power token

0 vs. a shitload

Baratheon must play Renly

The Roose is loose

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
March from Dragonstone to Highgarden. 2 Siege Engines + 1 Knight.

Martell 10 v Tyrell 2

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Surprisingly, I am not winning that combat.
Retreating to the Reach.

March Redwyne to West Summer Sea.
3v5.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

ETB posted:

March from Dragonstone to Highgarden. 2 Siege Engines + 1 Knight.

Martell 10 v Tyrell 2

For this fight, Martell played Nymeria, and Tyrell played Margaery, so the retreat went through.

Fight at West Summer Sea:
Tyrell played:
[0] Queen of Thorns: Immediately remove one of your opponent's Order tokens in any area adjacent to the embattled area other than the March Order token used to start this combat.
Martell played:
Tyrell uses QuT to remove the support at West Summer Sea. Martell victory.. Tyrell loses a boat and retreats.

Map update:

PTs on hand:
Baratheon - 8
Stark - 6
Lannister - 5
Martell - 4
Greyjoy - 3
Tyrell - 1

Available House cards:
House Stark:
[3] Robb Stark: If you win this combat, you may choose the area to which your opponent retreats. You must choose a legal area where your opponent loses the fewest units.
[2] Roose Bolton: If you lose this combat, return your entire House card discard pile into your hand (including this card).
[1] The Blackfish: You do not take casualties in this combat from House card abilities, Combat icons, or Tides of Battle cards.
[0] Catelyn Stark: If you have a Defense Order token in the embattled area, its value is doubled.

House Lannister:
[1] Tyrion Lannister: You may cancel your opponent's chosen House card and return it to his hand. He must choose a different House card to reveal. If he has no other House cards in his hand, he cannot use a House card this combat.
[1] Ser Kevan Lannister: If you are attacking, all of your participating Footman (including supporting Lannister footmen) add +2 combat strength instead of +1.
[0] Cersei Lannister: If you win this combat, you may remove one of your opponent's Order tokens from anywhere on the board.

House Baratheon:
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If your opponent has a higher position on the Iron Throne Influence track than you this card gains +1 combat strength.
[3] Renly Baratheon: If you win this combat, you may upgrade one of your participating Footmen (or one supporting Baratheon Footman) to a Knight.
[2] Ser Davos Seaworth: If “Stannis Baratheon” is in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon
[1] Salladhor Saan: If you are being supported in this combat, the combat strength of all non-Baratheon Ships is reduced to 0.
[0] Patchface: After combat, you may look at your opponent's hand and discard one card of your choice.

House Greyjoy:
[3] Victarion Greyjoy: If you are attacking, all of your participating Ships (including supporting Greyjoy Ships) add +2 to combat strength instead of +1.
[2] Theon Greyjoy: If you are defending an area that contains either a Stronghold or a Castle, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon.
[2] Balon Greyjoy: The printed combat strength of your opponent's House card is reduced to 0.
[1] Asha Greyjoy: If you are not being supported in this combat, this card gains two Sword icons and one Fortification icon.
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may immediately discard two Power tokens to discard Aeron Damphair and choose a different House Card from your hand (if able).

House Tyrell:
[4] Mace Tyrell: Immediately destroy one of your opponent's attacking or defending Footmen units.
[3] Ser Loras Tyrell: If you are attacking and win this combat, move the March Order token used into the conquered area to resolve again later this round.

House Martell:
[1] Nymeria Sand: If you are defending, this card gains a fortification icon. If you are attacking, this card gains a sword icon.
[1] Arianne Martell: If you are defending and lose this combat, your opponent may not move his units into the embattled area. They return to the area from which they marched. Your own units must still retreat.
[0] Doran Martell: Immediately move your opponent to the bottom of one Influence track of your choice.

Lannister to play.

Dancer fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Dec 16, 2017

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

March 2 knights to Searoad Marches

Attack strength 4 vs. 2

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Retreat to The Reach

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Lannister played:
Tyrell played:
Lannister victory. Tyrell retreats.

Greyjoy to play.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

I have no march.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Oops, yes, it's Baratheon -> Stark -> Martell -> Tyrell -> Martell.

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

I've lost track. Has Martell used the VSB yet this turn?

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
I have not.

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

Fine.

March both boats to Shipbreaker Bay. 2v1, Stannis vs Areo Hotah for 6v4. Blade won't cut it (heh).

Get off my lawn.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
I leave empty, broken wine bottles in Dragonstone.

I will retreat to Storm's End port.

ETB fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Dec 19, 2017

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Knight to Greywater
Siege engine to Widow’s Watch.
Leave power token.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Map update:

PTs on hand:
Baratheon - 8
Stark - 5
Lannister - 5
Martell - 4
Greyjoy - 3
Tyrell - 1

Available House cards:
House Stark:

House Lannister:

House Baratheon:

House Greyjoy:

House Tyrell:

House Martell:

Dancer fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Dec 19, 2017

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
March -1 from Yronwood:
- Move 1 Footman to Starfall
- Move 1 Knight to The Boneway

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Oldtown is just gonna sit there.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
March +1 from Starfall:
- Move 1 Knight to Three Towers
- Move 1 Footman to Searoad Marshes

Martell 2 v Lannister 4

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Martell plays:
Lannister plays:
Martell victory. One Lannister Knight is destroyed, the other one retreats to Lannisport.

Processing CP orders:
Stark +4 -> 9
Baratheon +0 -> 8
Lannister +0 -> 5
Martell +2 -> 4
Greyjoy +0 -> 3
Tyrell +1 -> 2

Turn 8 begins
Westeros cards are:
Resupply: Adjust supply.
Winter is Coming: Reshuffle Westeros II deck. -> Clash of Kings: Bid power tokens on influence tracks.
Storm of Swords [W]: No Defense orders.

New supply levels:
Martell - Off the chart (8)
Stark - 4
Greyjoy - 3
Lannister - 2
Tyrell - 2
Baratheon - 1

Available House cards:
House Stark:

House Lannister:

House Baratheon:

House Greyjoy:

House Tyrell:

House Martell:

Accepting bids for Iron Throne track

Dancer fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Dec 20, 2017

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Bids are in, and ties are broken for the Iron Throne track:

Baratheon - 4
Martell - 3
Lannister - 0
Greyjoy - 0
Stark - 0
Tyrell - 0

New PT totals:
Stark - 9
Lannister - 5
Baratheon - 4
Greyjoy - 3
Tyrell - 2
Martell - 1

Accepting bids for Fiefdoms track.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Fiefdoms bids (ties not yet broken):
Stark - 6
Baratheon - 2
Lannister - 1
Greyjoy - 0
Martell - 0
Tyrell - 0

New PT totals:
Lannister - 4
Stark - 3
Greyjoy - 3
Baratheon - 2
Tyrell - 2
Martell - 1

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

Stark
Baratheon
Lannister
Greyjoy
Tyrell
Martell

Dancer
May 23, 2011
King's Court bids (ties already broken)

Greyjoy - 3
Lannister - 3
Stark - 3
Baratheon - 2
Tyrell - 2
Martell - 0

New PT totals:
Martell - 1
Lannister - 1
Everyone else nothing.

Turn 8 planing phase
Reminder: No Defense orders may be played this round.

Available House cards:
House Stark:

House Lannister:

House Baratheon:

House Greyjoy:

House Tyrell:

House Martell:

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Happy new year, Westeros; I wish you all good fortune in the wars to come.

Turn 8 orders

PTs on hand:
Martell - 1
Lannister - 1
Everyone else nothing.

Available House cards:
House Stark:

House Lannister:

House Baratheon:

House Greyjoy:

House Tyrell:

House Martell:

Greyjoy may Raven, then we start raiding.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

That's So Raven: Ironman's Bay Support +1 => March -1

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Raid Redwyne Straits from West Summer Sea.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Dancer gave me authority to declare Lannister raid ineffective any way you use it, so the turn goes back to me.

Raid Baratheon Support at Shipbreaker Bay from Storm's End Port.

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

March footman from Kingswood to Dragonstone.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
March from Highgarden:
- 1 Siege Engine to Three Towers
- 1 Knight / 1 Siege Engine to Oldtown

Martell 5 v Tyrell 1

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Martell played:
Doran is activated to move Tyrell to the bottom of the fiefdoms track.
Tyrell played:
Final strength 5 vs. 2. Martell victory.

Tyrell may retreat, then Lannister to play.

Dancer fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Jan 2, 2018

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Retreat to Dornish Marches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

March Footman from Harrenhal to Riverrun

Strength 11 v 8

• Locked thread