Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dancer
May 23, 2011
I don't have all bids in, but it doesn't actually matter.

The Wildling card is:
Skinchanger Scout
Wildling Victory
- Lowest Bidder: Discards all available Power tokens.
- Everyone Else: Discards 2 available Power tokens, or as many as they are able.
Night's Watch Victory
- Highest Bidder: All Power tokens bid on this attack are immediately returned to his available Power.

Martell bid 1, so everyone goes right back down to 0 PT.

Planning phase commences

Available House cards:
House Stark:
[4] Eddard Stark: 2 Swords
[3] Robb Stark: If you win this combat, you may choose the area to which your opponent retreats. You must choose a legal area where your opponent loses the fewest units.
[2] Roose Bolton: If you lose this combat, return your entire House card discard pile into your hand (including this card).
[2] Greatjon Umber: 1 Sword
[1] Ser Rodrik Cassel: 2 Fortifications
[1] The Blackfish: You do not take casualties in this combat from House card abilities, Combat icons, or Tides of Battle cards.
[0] Catelyn Stark: If you have a Defense Order token in the embattled area, its value is doubled.

House Lannister:
[4] Tywin Lannister: If you win this combat, gain two Power tokens.
[3] Ser Gregor Clegane: 3 Swords
[2] The Hound: 2 Fortifications
[2] Ser Jaime Lannister: 1 Sword
[1] Tyrion Lannister: You may cancel your opponent's chosen House card and return it to his hand. He must choose a different House card to reveal. If he has no other House cards in his hand, he cannot use a House card this combat.
[1] Ser Kevan Lannister: If you are attacking, all of your participating Footman (including supporting Lannister footmen) add +2 combat strength instead of +1.
[0] Cersei Lannister: If you win this combat, you may remove one of your opponent's Order tokens from anywhere on the board.

House Baratheon:
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If your opponent has a higher position on the Iron Throne Influence track than you this card gains +1 combat strength.
[3] Renly Baratheon: If you win this combat, you may upgrade one of your participating Footmen (or one supporting Baratheon Footman) to a Knight.
[2] Ser Davos Seaworth: If “Stannis Baratheon” is in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon
[2] Brienne of Tarth: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[1] Melisandre: 1 Sword
[1] Salladhor Saan: If you are being supported in this combat, the combat strength of all non-Baratheon Ships is reduced to 0.
[0] Patchface: After combat, you may look at your opponent's hand and discard one card of your choice.

House Greyjoy:
[4] Euron Crow's Eye: 1 Sword
[3] Victarion Greyjoy: If you are attacking, all of your participating Ships (including supporting Greyjoy Ships) add +2 to combat strength instead of +1.
[2] Theon Greyjoy: If you are defending an area that contains either a Stronghold or a Castle, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon.
[2] Balon Greyjoy: The printed combat strength of your opponent's House card is reduced to 0.
[1] Asha Greyjoy: If you are not being supported in this combat, this card gains two Sword icons and one Fortification icon.
[1] Dagmar Cleftjaw: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may immediately discard two Power tokens to discard Aeron Damphair and choose a different House Card from your hand (if able).

House Tyrell:
[4] Mace Tyrell: Immediately destroy one of your opponent's attacking or defending Footmen units.
[3] Ser Loras Tyrell: If you are attacking and win this combat, move the March Order token used into the conquered area to resolve again later this round.
[2] Ser Garlan Tyrell: 2 Swords
[2] Randyll Tarly: 1 Sword
[1] Alester Florent: 1 Fortification
[1] Margaery Tyrell: 1 Fortification
[0] Queen of Thorns: Immediately remove one of your opponent's Order tokens in any area adjacent to the embattled area other than the March Order token used to start this combat.

House Martell:
[4] The Red Viper: 2 Swords, 1 Fortification
[3] Areo Hotah: 1 Fortification
[2] Obara Sand: 1 Sword
[2] Darkstar: 1 Sword
[1] Nymeria Sand: If you are defending, this card gains a fortification icon. If you are attacking, this card gains a sword icon.
[1] Arianne Martell: If you are defending and lose this combat, your opponent may not move his units into the embattled area. They return to the area from which they marched. Your own units must still retreat.
[0] Doran Martell: Immediately move your opponent to the bottom of one Influence track of your choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Turn 5 orders

0 PTs all around.

Available House cards:
House Stark:
[3] Robb Stark: If you win this combat, you may choose the area to which your opponent retreats. You must choose a legal area where your opponent loses the fewest units.
[2] Roose Bolton: If you lose this combat, return your entire House card discard pile into your hand (including this card).
[1] The Blackfish: You do not take casualties in this combat from House card abilities, Combat icons, or Tides of Battle cards.
[0] Catelyn Stark: If you have a Defense Order token in the embattled area, its value is doubled.

House Lannister:
[1] Tyrion Lannister: You may cancel your opponent's chosen House card and return it to his hand. He must choose a different House card to reveal. If he has no other House cards in his hand, he cannot use a House card this combat.
[1] Ser Kevan Lannister: If you are attacking, all of your participating Footman (including supporting Lannister footmen) add +2 combat strength instead of +1.
[0] Cersei Lannister: If you win this combat, you may remove one of your opponent's Order tokens from anywhere on the board.

House Baratheon:
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If your opponent has a higher position on the Iron Throne Influence track than you this card gains +1 combat strength.
[3] Renly Baratheon: If you win this combat, you may upgrade one of your participating Footmen (or one supporting Baratheon Footman) to a Knight.
[2] Ser Davos Seaworth: If “Stannis Baratheon” is in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon
[1] Salladhor Saan: If you are being supported in this combat, the combat strength of all non-Baratheon Ships is reduced to 0.
[0] Patchface: After combat, you may look at your opponent's hand and discard one card of your choice.

House Greyjoy:
[3] Victarion Greyjoy: If you are attacking, all of your participating Ships (including supporting Greyjoy Ships) add +2 to combat strength instead of +1.
[2] Theon Greyjoy: If you are defending an area that contains either a Stronghold or a Castle, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon.
[2] Balon Greyjoy: The printed combat strength of your opponent's House card is reduced to 0.
[1] Asha Greyjoy: If you are not being supported in this combat, this card gains two Sword icons and one Fortification icon.
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may immediately discard two Power tokens to discard Aeron Damphair and choose a different House Card from your hand (if able).

House Tyrell:
[4] Mace Tyrell: Immediately destroy one of your opponent's attacking or defending Footmen units.
[3] Ser Loras Tyrell: If you are attacking and win this combat, move the March Order token used into the conquered area to resolve again later this round.
[0] Queen of Thorns: Immediately remove one of your opponent's Order tokens in any area adjacent to the embattled area other than the March Order token used to start this combat.

House Martell:
[1] Nymeria Sand: If you are defending, this card gains a fortification icon. If you are attacking, this card gains a sword icon.
[1] Arianne Martell: If you are defending and lose this combat, your opponent may not move his units into the embattled area. They return to the area from which they marched. Your own units must still retreat.
[0] Doran Martell: Immediately move your opponent to the bottom of one Influence track of your choice.

Greyjoy may use the Raven.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Slight correction: In the uploaded picture, I forgot to move the Wildling strength level back two spaces. The actual strength is 4.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Change the defence +2 to a March 0.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Discard Raid

March footman from Stoney Sept to Searoad Marches

Attack strength = 5 (1 + 4 support) vs. Tyrell 2

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Lannister played:
Tyrell played:
Regardless of whether Tyrion is activated or not, Lannister victory. Tyrell needs to retreat and may then march.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

No swaps necessary.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Retreat to Blackwater

And uhh...

My turn will be a little bit delayed, I need to talk to my neighbours.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

March 3 boats from Redwyne Straits to West Summer Sea

4 vs 5

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Tyrell played:
Martell played:
[2] Darkstar: 1 Sword.
Even if Tyrell uses QoT to remove the support, final strength is still only 4v4. Martell victory.
Tyrell may activate QoT, then Greyjoy to play.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Removing support from East Summer Sea

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

March 2 boats from Ironman's bay to Golden Sound.

Greyjoy 2 v Lannister 3.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Phonepost:
The cards are Tywin and Victarion. Lannister wins and gains 2PT, and the Greyjoy ships retreat.

Baratheon to play.

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

keep yr head up, problem girl
Dragonstone Port to Shipbreaker Bay. 1v3.

gutterdaughter fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Nov 29, 2017

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Baratheon played:
Martell played:
Final strength 2 vs 4. Martell victory. The Baratheon ship retreats.

Stark to play.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
March 1 Footman from FF to GW

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
March +1 at Yronwood:
- Footman to The Boneway
- Knight to Dragonstone

Martell 3 (Knight + March)
vs.
Baratheon 3 (Garrison + Footman)

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Update from before the Martell march.

Lannister has 2 PTs, everyone else 0.

Available House cards:
House Stark:

House Lannister:

House Baratheon:

House Greyjoy:

House Tyrell:

House Martell:

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Martell played:
Baratheon played:
Martell activates the Blade. Final combat strength 7v7. Martell victory. The Baratheon footman cannot retreat, and Martell may choose to capture or destroy the ship in harbor.

Lannister to play.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Blow up the ship. I'm sure their Lord of Light would be pleased.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I missed that Lannister has no marches left, so Tyrell's turn, actually.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Pass.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

March 1 Footman to Pyke.
March 1 knight to Greywater Watch.

Greyjoy 3 v Stark 1.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Card sent, retreat to Stony Shore when I lose.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Greyjoy played:
Stark played:
Greyjoy victory. Stark retreats, and retrieves all their House cards.

Baratheon to play.

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

March Kingswood on King's Landing, 5v3

Sorry Tyrell. It was a nice thought, but my hands are tied.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

If anybody lives, send them to the Blackwater

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Baratheon played:
Tyrell played:
Baratheon victory. Both Tyrell units are destroyed (Knight to the sword, the Siege because it can't retreat).

Stark to play.

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

Er, are you sure? Because casualties comes before retreat. So you could sacrifice an SE in casualties that was gonna die in retreat anyway, right?

EDIT: Oops, nevermind. FAQ contradicts me. Carry on.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Gutter Owl posted:

Er, are you sure? Because casualties comes before retreat. So you could sacrifice an SE in casualties that was gonna die in retreat anyway, right?

EDIT: Oops, nevermind. FAQ contradicts me. Carry on.

I thought you could do that too a while back, then the FAQ owned me.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
March Knight and Footman to Moat Cailin

4 v 4

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Stark plays:
Baratheon plays:
Stark victory. Baratheon units retreat to Crackclaw Point.

Martell to play.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
March +0 from The Boneway to Highgarden.

Martell 6
- 2 Footmen +2
- Red Viper +4
vs.
Tyrell 6
- Garrison +2
- Knight +2
- Leader +2

Knight dies from double the swords, so there are no Tyrell survivors.

edited due to March token confusion

ETB fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Dec 1, 2017

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
I'm the only march left, so...

March -1 at Starfall, leaving 1 Footman behind and 1 Footman to The Arbor.

0 Martel v 1 Tyrell
I am forced to play Doran.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

E: Upgrade Footman to Siege Engine at Lannisport and add 1 boat to port

Mikey Purp fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Dec 1, 2017

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Tyrell played:
So the Martell Footman is destroyed

Resolving CP orders:
Lannister uses special CP to muster, as posted earlier.

PT gains:
Lannister +2 -> 4
Tyrell +2 -> 2
Stark +2 -> 2
Martell +3 -> 3
Greyjoy and Baratheon stay at 0.

Turn 6 Westeros phase:

Throne of Blades [W]: Holder of the Iron Throne chooses Mustering, Supply, or no effect. Lannister chose no effect
Game of Thrones: Gain power tokens.
Rains of Autumn [W]: No March+1* orders.

Wildling strength increases to 8.
Power token gains:
Lannister +3 -> 7
Martell +2 -> 5
Stark +3 -> 5
Tyrell +2 -> 4
Greyjoy + 3 -> 3
Baratheon +3 -> 3

Planning phase

Available House cards:
House Stark:

House Lannister:

House Baratheon:

House Greyjoy:

House Tyrell:

House Martell:

Dancer fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Dec 1, 2017

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
So Tyrell got Doraned on the Iron Throne?

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Pththya-lyi posted:

So Tyrell got Doraned on the Iron Throne?

Yarp.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Turn 6 orders:

PTs on hand:
Lannister - 7
Martell - 5
Stark - 5
Tyrell - 4
Greyjoy - 3
Baratheon - 3

Available House cards:
House Stark:

House Lannister:

House Baratheon:

House Greyjoy:

House Tyrell:

House Martell:

Greyjoy may use the Raven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

I'll check the wildlings.

• Locked thread