Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The General
Mar 4, 2007

I would be all up in this again. I promise to maybe do better this time. No guarantees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

House Stark:
[4] Eddard Stark: 2 Swords
[3] Robb Stark: If you win this combat, you may choose the area to which your opponent retreats. You must choose a legal area where your opponent loses the fewest units.
[2] Roose Bolton: If you lose this combat, return your entire House card discard pile into your hand (including this card).
[2] Greatjon Umber: 1 Sword
[1] Ser Rodrik Cassel: 2 Fortifications
[1] The Blackfish: You do not take casualties in this combat from House card abilities, Combat icons, or Tides of Battle cards.
[0] Catelyn Stark: If you have a Defense Order token in the embattled area, its value is doubled.

House Lannister:
[4] Tywin Lannister: If you win this combat, gain two Power tokens.
[3] Ser Gregor Clegane: 3 Swords
[2] The Hound: 2 Fortifications
[2] Ser Jaime Lannister: 1 Sword
[1] Tyrion Lannister: You may cancel your opponent's chosen House card and return it to his hand. He must choose a different House card to reveal. If he has no other House cards in his hand, he cannot use a House card this combat.
[1] Ser Kevan Lannister: If you are attacking, all of your participating Footman (including supporting Lannister footmen) add +2 combat strength instead of +1.
[0] Cersei Lannister: If you win this combat, you may remove one of your opponent's Order tokens from anywhere on the board.

House Baratheon:
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If your opponent has a higher position on the Iron Throne Influence track than you this card gains +1 combat strength.
[3] Renly Baratheon: If you win this combat, you may upgrade one of your participating Footmen (or one supporting Baratheon Footman) to a Knight.
[2] Ser Davos Seaworth: If “Stannis Baratheon” is in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon
[2] Brienne of Tarth: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[1] Melisandre: 1 Sword
[1] Salladhor Saan: If you are being supported in this combat, the combat strength of all non-Baratheon Ships is reduced to 0.
[0] Patchface: After combat, you may look at your opponent's hand and discard one card of your choice.

House Greyjoy:
[4] Euron Crow's Eye: 1 Sword
[3] Victarion Greyjoy: If you are attacking, all of your participating Ships (including supporting Greyjoy Ships) add +2 to combat strength instead of +1.
[2] Theon Greyjoy: If you are defending an area that contains either a Stronghold or a Castle, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon.
[2] Balon Greyjoy: The printed combat strength of your opponent's House card is reduced to 0.
[1] Asha Greyjoy: If you are not being supported in this combat, this card gains two Sword icons and one Fortification icon.
[1] Dagmar Cleftjaw: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may immediately discard two Power tokens to discard Aeron Damphair and choose a different House Card from your hand (if able).

House Tyrell:
[4] Mace Tyrell: Immediately destroy one of your opponent's attacking or defending Footmen units.
[3] Ser Loras Tyrell: If you are attacking and win this combat, move the March Order token used into the conquered area to resolve again later this round.
[2] Ser Garlan Tyrell: 2 Swords
[2] Randyll Tarly: 1 Sword
[1] Alester Florent: 1 Fortification
[1] Margaery Tyrell: 1 Fortification
[0] Queen of Thorns: Immediately remove one of your opponent's Order tokens in any area adjacent to the embattled area other than the March Order token used to start this combat.

House Martell:
[4] The Red Viper: 2 Swords, 1 Fortification
[3] Areo Hotah: 1 Fortification
[2] Obara Sand: 1 Sword
[2] Darkstar: 1 Sword
[1] Nymeria Sand: If you are defending, this card gains a fortification icon. If you are attacking, this card gains a sword icon.
[1] Arianne Martell: If you are defending and lose this combat, your opponent may not move his units into the embattled area. They return to the area from which they marched. Your own units must still retreat.
[0] Doran Martell: Immediately move your opponent to the bottom of one Influence track of your choice.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

March Redwyne Straits boats to West Summer Sea

The General
Mar 4, 2007

March Knight to OldTown
March Footman to The Arbor

The General
Mar 4, 2007

ETB posted:

March Starfall Footman to Prince's Pass, leave a PT.

What is this!? :negative:

March Oldtown Knight to Three Towers, leave a PT

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Dornish Marches footman to The Reach

The General
Mar 4, 2007

March Three Towers to Starfall

The General
Mar 4, 2007

The General
Mar 4, 2007

The Reach marches on King's Landing

5 vs 3. Let's do this!

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I hate having to do this. I really do, but I gotta cause it's not worth losing my horse over.

March Starfall to Searoad Marches.

Are you happy now Martell?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I ran the numbers, did some simulations and all projections led to a lost horseman and you still getting the castle. Though I guess one thought lead to a dead horse and you not getting the castle. But losing 2 points of army to prevent you from getting one point didn't seem worth it.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

2 boats Redwyne Straits
Knight highgarden
Footman the reach
Knight kings landing.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Retreat to Blackwater

And uhh...

My turn will be a little bit delayed, I need to talk to my neighbours.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

March 3 boats from Redwyne Straits to West Summer Sea

4 vs 5

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Removing support from East Summer Sea

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Pass.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

If anybody lives, send them to the Blackwater

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Mikey Purp posted:

March ship from Sunset Sea to West Summer Sea

Attack strength 3 v Martell 1

Fixed that for you.

I only wish I could do more.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

March The Arbor to Highgarden.

5 vs 4.

Though I need to hear if Lannister is gonna help support this.

The General fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Dec 4, 2017

The General
Mar 4, 2007

March Blackwater to Searoad Marches

3v2

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Oldtown - 1 Ship port, 1 Footman
Highgarden - Knight
The Reach - Upgrade to Knight.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Surprisingly, I am not winning that combat.
Retreating to the Reach.

March Redwyne to West Summer Sea.
3v5.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Retreat to The Reach

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Oldtown is just gonna sit there.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Retreat to Dornish Marches

The General
Mar 4, 2007

March 3 Knights from The Reach to The Boneway
6v3

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Sorry about the lateness of my order giving everybody. I was sick, then it was my birthday which didn't help with the sickness, and AGDQ has been distracting me. Though I've no excuse, we're close to the end.

Everything is back on track.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

March the Arbor to Oldtown

3 v 4
Martell has to play [1] Nymeria Sand: If you are defending, this card gains a fortification icon. If you are attacking, this card gains a sword icon.
I will play. [4] Mace Tyrell: Immediately destroy one of your opponent's attacking or defending Footmen units.
7v5, I win.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

March The Reach to Highgarden

5v2

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Could we get an updated supply chart before we muster? I know it doesnt matter for me, but it might matter for somebody.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Boat in Redwyne Straights, Oldtown footman to knight.
Highgarden knight
The Reach Knight to Seige Engine.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Gutter Owl posted:

Lannister takes the wildlings. Greyjoy gets the raven.

I'm surprised somebody else didn't get the wildlings. Don't you have enemies?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Dornish Marches Footman and The Reach Knight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Hey Stark, I'm warden of the West right?

• Locked thread