Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Scuttle the boat in Lannisport port.
Scuttle one of the boats in Golden Sound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Show me them wildlings, one last time.

*edit*

I was being a dumb dumb. Change Golden Sound to Raid.

nimby fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Jan 24, 2018

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Sorry Martell, but my raid boys gotta raid.

Raid Searoad Marches.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The Pyke Siege Engine marches forth to conquer Flint's Finger.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

I just want to add, for completeness sake, it is actually possible for Baratheon to hold off Stark.

Right now it's Stark 12 vs Baratheon 10. If Tyrell attacks Baratheon at King's Landing and Baratheon attacks Martell at Storm's End, Baratheon will have their cards back and Martell can Doran them to the bottom of the Iron Throne track. This would end up with a Stark 14 (Roose +2) vs a Baratheon 15 (Stannis +5).

However, I don't see Martell getting to 6 castles as Tyrell can just Mace that one footman army so the Starks still end up winning at 6 castles.

• Locked thread