Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
LPFWA 2k18 Episode #42 - Lotus Pushes for Winning Anime

Match Card and Results posted:

This week's show will be at the usual time.

Due to decline in people voting I decided to actually do something different. Rather than voting on a bonus match I'll just do whatever as an intermission. Also it's a pain to slightly alter the google form every week.

This time we'll be seeing a small bit of WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain's season mode.

Scene: The Hugrule Warriors have a standard strategy meeting followed by ice cream.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Face (c) vs. Lore Convoluter
Face finally manages to get rid of the Buscus, enabling him to compete for the Co-Comm Titles again.

#2 Three-Way
Harvey Birdman vs. Bone Pimp vs. Edgy Boi
Basically, everyone got their stuff in but Harvey ends up taking the win.

#3 Singles Match
Morgan Wulbraid vs. Terara Fluffybottom
Rara gets her first win since returning from the crate dimention and her second ever win :3

Scene: Konami further prepares to destroy the Pokeymanz Title, but Inspector Jane overhears DCB and Konami talking and now believes that the Pokeymanz Title is linked to some Satanic occurences.

#4 Tag Team Match
oRa66 vs. Hugrule Warriors
Fruity hugs palpy!1!!

Intermission: WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain Season Mode
- IGgy vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Stone Cold wins :(
- America Man vs. IGgy's Dad - IGgy's Dad wins :)

#5 LP Superstar Championship
D the Destroyer vs. Link (c)
Aw man! This could have been a good one but it ended via count-out :(

#6 Bunny Championship :3
Lotus Aura vs. Nuffkins (c)
What a match! Lotus brought a dive, Imploding 450s and several Suplex Cutters, Nuffkins brought the Nuffkins Move, the Nuff Said and the Transitional Move. In the end it was another Nuff Said that ended it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

This week's show will happen, you guessed it, this Saturday, at the usual time.

We'll start to check out the N64 AKI games in our intermission segment, starting with both their WCW titles.

The match card for this week is as follows:

#1 Buscus Brawl
Lore Convoluter (c) vs. Tommy Wiseau

#2 Singles Match
Morgan Wulbraid vs. DivineCoffeeBinge

#3 Singles Match
The Brutal Baroness vs. Yelizaveta RN

#4 Bunny Championship
Harvey Birdman vs. Nuffkins (c)

Intermission: AKI Games: WCW vs. nWo: World Tour & WCW vs. nWo: Revenge

#5 Three-Way
Toad vs. Freddie Hope vs. D the Destroyer

#6 Co-Comm Championship
First oRa vs. Dreamland Express (c)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Show starts in 15 minutes. https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

Match 1: Lore Convoluter (c) vs. Tommy Wiseau for the Buscus
Match 2: Morgan Wulbraid vs. DivineCoffeeBinge
Match 3: The Brutal Baroness vs. Yelizaveta RN
Match 4: Harvey Birdmann vs. Nuffkins (c) for the Bunny Title :3
Intermission: AKI Games: WCW vs. nWo World Tour/Revenge
Match 5: Toad vs. Freddie Hope vs. D the Destroyer
Match 6: First oRa vs. Dreamland Express (c) for the Co-Comm Title

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #43 - Lackey of Palpy Fucks With Attorney

Deathmaster780: Lackey of Palpy Fucks With Attorney

Also feel free to join the Discord. Most of the talk about LPFWA seems to be going on there and the thread has died down a bit since not many people like to do the in-character promos anymore.
This does not mean I'll abandon the thread, though, so don't worry about that you don't have to join some loser Discord to stay up to date.

This week's show will happen, you guessed it, this Saturday, at the usual time.

We'll start to check out the N64 AKI games in our intermission segment, starting with both their WCW titles.

The match card for this week is as follows:

#1 Buscus Brawl
Lore Convoluter (c) vs. Tommy Wiseau
Tommy gets what he deserves. By which I mean the Buscus. Tha means Lore wins!

Scene: Jeff Lyfe interviews Flamander on next week's match, asking him about his thoughts on the Challenger, Goat-Man. Flamander doesn't seem too impressed. Then Fruity shows up and announces he also wants a shot at Flamander, with or without title, because he's still a bit salty about the time Flamander hugged him. Then Fruity, Flamander and Jeff go for a couple beers.

#2 Singles Match
Morgan Wulbraid vs. DivineCoffeeBinge
We believed right until the end that DCB might win this one. She didn't. Morgan takes the victory.

#3 Singles Match
The Brutal Baroness vs. Yelizaveta RN
Red Dress vs. Red Dress. Red Dress won. Oh, the shiny one. The one that the Brutal Baroness was wearing. Actually, to think of it, it was her who won. The dress did noting.

Scene: Jane calls out Konami because she doesn't properly understand how the Pokeymanz Title works and accidentally challenges her to a match instead of taking the easy route and ambush her. Ah well.

#4 Bunny Championship
Harvey Birdman vs. Nuffkins (c)
Wow, the Birdman is going fast, but can't keep the pace for long. Nuffkins wins in the end but it was not a 100% clean victory as Angus pulled out the ref when Nuffkins was pinned.

Intermission: AKI Games: WCW vs. nWo: World Tour & WCW vs. nWo: Revenge
- Buff Bagwell vs. Scott Steiner - Buff is the stuff and the girls just can't get enough!
- Scott Steiner vs. Buff Bagwell - Normally when you go one on one with another wrestler, Scott Steiner wins.

#5 Three-Way
Toad vs. Freddie Hope vs. D the Destroyer
That one went fast! They all kind of did damage to each other but in the end Toad pinned Freddie after a successful FU2

Scene: Rara wants the championship... uh... it's not gold. It doesn't look like gold. It's the LPFWA Women's Championship. She was denied her chance to compete in the inaugural tournament so it's only fair that she gets a chance now. Against a literal demon. Hell-Ena accepts. This will be a match of polar opposites.

#6 Co-Comm Championship
First oRa vs. Dreamland Express (c)
After Kylo's resilient performance last time it's kind of surprising but the Dreamland Express retains.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

This week's PPV will be the Hall of Buscus at the usual time.

I did not think of a name or theme for the PPV until moments before recording. I decided on Hall of Buscus because I was ashamed of not having any ideas so now we have a Buscus themed show. This will be the first and probably only PPV where the Buscus is defended. Under special rules no less. However gets eliminated by Tommy, the current Buscus, last becomes the new Buscus.

An Intermission might be inserted later but for now this is the card:

#1 Eight-Way Buscus Royale (whoever gets eliminated by the Buscus Champ last (if at all) becomes the Buscus)
Tommy Wiseau (c) vs. Face vs. Dr. Ham vs. Woolsey Smythe vs. a tree vs. Macro Man Keynes vs. Angus McMutton vs. IGgy

#2 Pokeymanz Championship
Inspector Jane vs. Konami Kouda (c)

#3 Co-Commentary Championship
Third Street Sinners vs. The Dreamland Express (c)

#4 LP Superstar Championship
anilEhilated vs. Link (c)

#5 Kawaii Championship
Morgan Wulbraid vs. Kara the Punch Wizard (c)

#6 LPFWA Championship
Majestic Goat-Man vs. Flamander (c)

#7 LPFWA Women's Championship
Terara Fluffybottom vs. Hell-Ena (c)

#8 Bunny Championship
Freddie Hope vs. Nuffkins (c)

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Sep 28, 2018

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match 1: Eight Way Buscus Battle Royale
Match 2: Inspector Jane vs. Konami Kouda (c) for the Pokeymanz Title
Match 3: Third Street Sinners vs. The Dreamland Express (c) for the Co-Comm Titles
Match 4: anilEhilated vs. Link (c) for the LP Superstar Title
Intermission: Fire Pro Wrestling 1 vs. Fire Pro Wrestling World
Match 5: Morgan Wulbraid vs. Kara the Punch Wizard (c) for the Kawaii Title
Match 6: Majestic Goat-Man vs. Flamander (c) for the LPFWA Title
Match 7: Terara Fluffybottom vs. Hell-Ena (c) for the LPFWA Women's Title
Match 8: Freddie Hope vs. Nuffkins (c) for the Bunny Title

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #44 - Lasers Perforate Flying Wicked Aerialists
That was a fun show if I say so myself!
Feel free to come hang in the Discord too.

Here's a highlight from 24 episodes ago!

quote:

#6 Episode 20, Match 3 - Third Street Sinners vs. Freddie Hope and Flamander for the Co-Comm Titles
(Link to whole show)
The Third Street Sinners have been meaning to make their proper Tag Team debut for a while now, but Bone Pimp held the Buscus and was not allowed outside Buscus matches (and still wasn't at this point, he go into trouble simply for being at ringside).
They just couldn't wait any longer and challenged Freddie and Flamander for the Co-Comm Titles.
And what a match this turned out to be. First, the quest for the hot tag, then Flamanders unending resiliency and then one of the best Tag Team matches we had ended.

Loads of Acronyms this time!
divinecoffeebinge: Losers Perform For Worldwide Acclaim
divinecoffeebinge: Large Pudgy Freak Withstands Axehandles
ZephyrWhisper: Lone Plantigrad Fighter Wrenching Armbars
RatherWT: Losers' Paperview? Felon Wulbraid Attacks!
divinecoffeebinge: Legal Protection Fails Wulbraid's Assailant
ZephyrWhisper: Local Police Frame Wizard Attacker
divinecoffeebinge: Lasers Perforate Flying Wicked Aerialists
Deathmaster780: Largely Purple Fauna Wrestles Admirably
RatherWT: Lotsa Pinpoint Funnybone Wacks, Ah!

Suggestions:
"The Sinners vs Flamander & Freddie at Toxx Party, that match was amazing in many ways.
Also Nuffkins vs Harvey" -Deathmaster780

Here's some clips:
Time Crash (anilEhilated vs. Link): https://clips.twitch.tv/TangentialStylishSeahorseSSSsss
Double the Elbow, Double the Fun (Goat vs. Flamander): https://clips.twitch.tv/ShinyTacitJalapenoWTRuck
She did it again! (Rara vs. Hell-Ena, spoils the finish): https://clips.twitch.tv/CloudySlipperySheepShazBotstix

This week's PPV will be the Hall of Buscus at the usual time.

I did not think of a name or theme for the PPV until moments before recording. I decided on Hall of Buscus because I was ashamed of not having any ideas so now we have a Buscus themed show. This will be the first and probably only PPV where the Buscus is defended. Under special rules no less. However gets eliminated by Tommy, the current Buscus, last becomes the new Buscus.

An Intermission might be inserted later but for now this is the card:

#1 Eight-Way Buscus Royale (whoever gets eliminated by the Buscus Champ last (if at all) becomes the Buscus)
Tommy Wiseau (c) vs. Face vs. Dr. Ham vs. Woolsey Smythe vs. a tree vs. Macro Man Keynes vs. Angus McMutton vs. IGgy
Believe it or not, but this match actually had a winner and it's moi. That's "me" in french. I don't speak french though. So let's just be 1000% clear that it was me, IGgy IGsen! Tommy himself did not eliminate anyone, as such there was no title change.

#2 Pokeymanz Championship
Inspector Jane vs. Konami Kouda (c)
Wow, this went fast! Somehow Konami could not stand against Inspector Jane.

#3 Co-Commentary Championship
Third Street Sinners vs. The Dreamland Express (c)
The Dreamland Express retains in vicous fashion.

anilEhilated vs. Link (c)
In their previous bout Link was victorious after a very long battle. This time anil hit his finisher, the Exploder Suplex, unable to stand up he crawls to Link to pin him, winning the match and the LP Superstar Title. Also this happened: https://clips.twitch.tv/TangentialStylishSeahorseSSSsss

Intermission: Fire Pro Wrestling vs. Fire Pro Wrestling World
Video games are fun :)
But they ruined the Macho Man sound board!

#5 Kawaii Championship
Morgan Wulbraid vs. Kara the Punch Wizard (c)
Kara punched Morgan at least twice but she would not stand down and wins after the second Vertebreaker/Copkiller/Dragon's Breath.

#6 LPFWA Championship
Majestic Goat-Man vs. Flamander (c)
Holy poo poo, what a match! They gave it everything, even the elbow drop to the rear end. It's just a shame, if it weren't for the finish being a wet fart this would have been one of the best matches we've ever had (Goat wins by count-out, no title change)

Terara Fluffybottom vs. Hell-Ena (c)
I don't have the words... https://clips.twitch.tv/CloudySlipperySheepShazBotstix

#8 Bunny Championship
Freddie Hope vs. Nuffkins (c)
The second time these two meet this season. Last time it was for the LPFWA Championship and Freddie lost. This time it's forthe Bunny Championship :3

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Sep 30, 2018

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Next show is at the usual time
What there will be as an intermission or if there will be one is to be decided.

This week a newcomer, indie Darling Grace Thorusen makes her LPFWA debut, Goat-Man getse a shot at the bunny title because he's beat the current champion during the Z1, oRa66 and Hugrule warriors go against each other to determine a No. 1 Contender for the Co-Com titles and Samus challenges Morgan Wulbraid for the Kawaii Title.

I also put our match highlights in spreadsheet form so I don't have to update it in multiple places anymore.
Of course you are welcome to suggest matches to use as highlights as usual.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Tomy Wiseau (c) vs. Woolsey Smythe

#2 Three-Way
Angus McMutten vs. D the Destroyer vs. Lore Convoluter

#3 Singles Match
Jumpy Chan vs. Grace Thoruson

#4 Bunny Championship :3
The Majestic Goat-Man vs. Freddie Hope (c)

#5 Co-Comm No. Contender Match
oRa 66 vs. Hugrule Warriors

#6 Kawaii Championship
Samus vs. Morgan Wulbraid (c)

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Oct 3, 2018

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match 1: Tommy Wiseau (c) vs. Woolsey Smythe for the Buscus
Match 2: Angus McMutton vs. D the Destroyer vs. Lore Convoluter
Match 3: Jumpy-Chan vs. Grace Thoruson
Match 4: Majestic Goat-Man vs. Freddie Hope (c) for the Bunny Title
Intermission: WWF Wrestlemania Arcade (Mega Drive version)
Match 5: oRa66 vs. Hugrule Warriors
Match 6: Samus vs. Morgan Wulbraid (c) for the Kawaii Title

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #45 - Let's Perform Finishers With Alliteration
That was a fun show if I say so myself!
Feel free to come hang in the Discord too.
And check out this list of highlight matches

Deathmaster780: LOL Please! loving Wiseau's Atorcious
ActnShakespeare: Let's Perform Finishers With Alliteration
Deathmaster780: Longhorned Purple Fighter Wins Again

I've added a new match to our highlights! (or two matches, really)

quote:

#7 Episode 21, Match ??? - The LPFWA Women's Championship Tournament Finals
(Link to whole show)
The Finals of the Tournament to crown the inaugural LPFWA Women's Title was the culmination of a trainwreck of an episode that I can only recommend watching as a whole to get the full picture, but here's a quick rundown:
At the start of the episode Rara was assaulted backstage and got stuck in a crate... Moving on, the matches proceed as normal until one match ended and then restarted. I do this sometimes for fun, but I always use the first take. However, it was only a question of time until I mess up and accidentally include the runback. So the timelines split here... to make things worse. And later on I accidentally included a botched take...
So before the finals Rara escaped the crate but as we all know Rara was stuck in that crate for months to come. This is the episode that made everything weird. Anyway, you're about to see the canon and the non canon finals in succession. The "first" one was not pre-recorded for a change, the second was, but I mistakenly recorded the match for my botched outcomes. Vintage LPFWA!

IMatch Card and Results posted:

Next show is at the usual time
What there will be as an intermission or if there will be one is to be decided.

This week a newcomer, indie darling Grace Thorusopn makes her LPFWA debut, Goat-Man getse a shot at the bunny title because he's beat the current champion during the Z1, oRa66 and Hugrule warriors go against each other to determine a No. 1 Contender for the Co-Comm titles and Samus challenges Morgan Wulbraid for the Kawaii Title.

I also put our match highlights in spreadsheet form so I don't have to update it in multiple places anymore.
Of course you are welcome to suggest matches to use as highlights as usual.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Tomy Wiseau (c) vs. Woolsey Smythe
Wiseau starts strong but can't keep up and stays the Buscus

#2 Three-Way
Angus McMutton vs. D the Destroyer vs. Lore Convoluter
D pins Angus for the pin but roughed up both of his opponents considerably.

#3 Singles Match
Jumpy-Chan vs. Grace Thoruson
Strong debut for Grace as she beats Jumpy.

Scene: The Hugrule Warriors discuss who's going to be in the No. 1 Contender match for the Co-Comm Titles later on. They settle on Link and Catire.

The Majestic Goat-Man vs. Freddie Hope (c)
Goat proves that his win over Freddie in the Z1 was not just a fluke, but this time Freddie took him seriously, making this a much more even match. In the end, though, we have a new Bunny Champion, goat.

Intermission: WWF Wrestlemania Arcace (Mega Drive version)

#5 Co-Comm No. 1 Contender Match
oRa 66 vs. Hugrule Warriors
Despite going against Palpy AND Nuffkins Catire and Link pull out a win with Catire pinning Palpy.

#6 Kawaii Championship
Samus vs. Morgan Wulbraid (c)
They went back and forth for a bit but the Vertebreaker ended the match as it should.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

This weeks show, at the usual time, of course, features the upsetting underdogs from both Z1 blocks going at each other for the Bunny Title and the Hugrule Warriors challenge the Dreamland Express for their Co-Comm Titles. In addition to more matches and probably an intermission, if I can find something fun to showcase.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Tommy Wiseau (c) vs. Schir

#2 Singles Match
Angus McMutton vs. Harvey Birdman

#3 Three-Way
Lady of the Lancet vs. Grace Thoruson vs. DivineCoffeeBinge

Kylo Ren vs. Majestic Goat-Man (c)

#5 Singles Match
Palpatine vs. D the Destroyer

#6 Co-Comm Championship
Hugrule Warriors vs. The Dreamland Express (c)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match 1: Tommy Wiseau (c) vs. Schir for the Buscus
Match 2: Angus McMutton vs. Harvey Birdman
Match 3: Lady of the Lancet vs. Grace Thoruson vs. DivineCoffeeBinge
Match 4: Kylo Ren vs. Majestic Goat-Man (c) for the Bunny Title :3
Intermission: WWE 2k19 - Hell in a Cell
Match 5: Palpatine vs. D the Destroyer
Match 6: Hugrule Warriors vs. The Dreamland Express (c)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #46 - Lore Procured For Wayfaring Announcers
We're just two weeks removed from our halloween show which probably will be spooky, but this one was pretty fun too!

Deathmaster780: Loser Punchboy loving Wrestles AJ Styles
ActnShakespeare: Lore Procured For Wayfaring Announcers

Here's the highlight of the night: https://t.co/LYnZ1tVz2A

This weeks show, at the usual time, of course, features the upsetting underdogs from both Z1 blocks going at each other for the Bunny Title and the Hugrule Warriors challenge the Dreamland Express for their Co-Comm Titles. In addition to more matches and probably an intermission, if I can find something fun to showcase.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Tommy Wiseau (c) vs. Schir
Tommy did it! He pulled through and beat Schir! The legendary jobber!

#2 Singles Match
Angus McMutton vs. Harvey Birdman
Angus Actually did it! He pulled tzhrough and beat Harvey Birdman, the guy who gave Nuffkins some trouble at one point!

#3 Three-Way
Lady of the Lancet vs. Grace Thoruson vs. DivineCoffeeBinge
Grace put Lady into Koji Clutch, DCB came to the rescue but Lady couldn't hold out for long enough.

Kylo Ren vs. Majestic Goat-Man (c)
Off, a count-out victory for Goat-Man

Intermission: WWE 2k19: Punch Boy vs. AJ Styles in a Hell in a Cell

#5 Singles Match
Palpatine vs. D the Destroyer
D D-Stroyed Palpatine

#6 Co-Comm Championship
Hugrule Warriors vs. The Dreamland Express (c)
Catire doesn't even get tagged in in his debut match and instead can do nothing but watch as link loses to a random springboard sunset flip powerbomb into a pin.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Oct 14, 2018

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Next show is at the usual time.

We'll determine No. 1 Contender's for both the Co-Comm and LPFWA Women's Titles.
It's already been decided that Fruity will be challenging Flamander for the LPFWA Championship next week.
For the Superstar Title the challenger will be Toad if anil retains (because he squashed anil in a title match before) and Palpy if Kylo wins (because he's defended the title against Kylo successfully before).
Kawaii Title contender will likely also be decided on the six-woman Battle Royal,
Bunny Title contender will be decided on a whim.
Pokeymanz? You never know.

The Third Street Sinners will also reveal a new member

Here's another highlight uploaded. You can check out all the others here. You are welcome to suggest other stuff you liked in this here thread if you wish.

-----
LPFWA 2k18 Highlights #8 E32M9: Justice Soldier Flamander vs. Nuffkins (c) for the LPWA Title
(Link to whole show)
Nuffkins' reign as LPFWA Championship is an impressive one. He defended his LPFWA Title every month in an almost casual fashion winning the right to wear an article of clothing from the opponents attire as their own until he had a full costume and then continuing to beat people.
Not to say that his previous challengers were not worthy, he did beat people like Freddie Hope, Toad, Fruitsniffer, Goldberg (Yes, that one) among others. Flamander, however would prove to be his greatest challenger yet. In part due to Nuffkins' own insistence in provoking Flamander.
In the weeks leading up to HELL (the PPV this match would take place) Nuffkins, having grown increasingly frustrated being able to beat everyone, snapped and attacked Flamander himself, Freddie and even Jeff Lyfe, which was what finally convinced Flamander to face Nuffkins in his Super Sentai Form.
Flamander was transformed into Justice Soldier Flamander once more.
-----

And here, of course, is the match card:

#1 Buscus Brawl
Schir (c) vs. Macro Man Keynes

#2 Co-Comm Championship No 1. Contender's Match
Los Borrachos vs. Third Street Sinners

#3 Singles Match
Konami Kouda vs. Yelizaveta RN

#4 Bunny Title
Link vs. Majestic Goat-Man (c)

#5 LPFWA Women's Championship No. 1 Contender Match
Valerie Easton vs. Nadira vs. Tolvie vs. Grace Thoruson vs. Kara the Punch Wizard vs. The Brutal Baroness

#6 LP Superstar Title
Kylo Ren vs. anilEhilated (c)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match 1: Schir (c) vs. Macro Man Keynes for the Buscus
Match 2: Los Borrachos vs. Third Street Sinners
Match 3: Konami Kouda vs. Yelizaveta RN
Match 4: Link vs. Majestic Goat-Man (c) for the Bunny Title :3
Match 5: Val vs. Nadira vs. Tolvie vs. Grace vs. Kara vs. Baroness
Match 6: Kylo Ren vs. anilEhilated (c) for the LP Superstar Title

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
LPFWA - Liars Paid For Wasted Attention :c00lbutt:

I am glad that the computer has made Toad an actual viable fighter. When I designed him I figured he'd just losing until he was shelved. :shrug: Amazing how things go.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #47 - Ladies, Pin! Forever Wrestling, Always!

RatherWT: Ladies, Pin! Forever Wrestling, Always!
Hitler's Gay Secret: LPFWA - Liars Paid For Wasted Attention

Here's a clip from the episode: https://clips.twitch.tv/AmusedCourteousWeaselOpieOP

Next show is at the usual time.

We'll determine No. 1 Contender's for both the Co-Comm and LPFWA Women's Titles.
It's already been decided that Fruity will be challenging Flamander for the LPFWA Championship next week.
For the Superstar Title the challenger will be Toad if anil retains (because he squashed anil in a title match before) and Palpy if Kylo wins (because he's defended the title against Kylo successfully before).
Kawaii Title contender will likely also be decided on the six-woman Battle Royal,
Bunny Title contender will be decided on a whim.
Pokeymanz? You never know.

The Third Street Sinners will also reveal a new member

Here's another highlight uploaded. You can check out all the others here. You are welcome to suggest other stuff you liked in this here thread if you wish.

-----
LPFWA 2k18 Highlights #8 E32M9: Justice Soldier Flamander vs. Nuffkins (c) for the LPWA Title
(Link to whole show)
Nuffkins' reign as LPFWA Championship is an impressive one. He defended his LPFWA Title every month in an almost casual fashion winning the right to wear an article of clothing from the opponents attire as their own until he had a full costume and then continuing to beat people.
Not to say that his previous challengers were not worthy, he did beat people like Freddie Hope, Toad, Fruitsniffer, Goldberg (Yes, that one) among others. Flamander, however would prove to be his greatest challenger yet. In part due to Nuffkins' own insistence in provoking Flamander.
In the weeks leading up to HELL (the PPV this match would take place) Nuffkins, having grown increasingly frustrated being able to beat everyone, snapped and attacked Flamander himself, Freddie and even Jeff Lyfe, which was what finally convinced Flamander to face Nuffkins in his Super Sentai Form.
Flamander was transformed into Justice Soldier Flamander once more.
-----

And here, of course, is the match card:

#1 Buscus Brawl
Schir (c) vs. Macro Man Keynes
Schir proves that he is the King of Jobbers by actually losing!

#2 Co-Comm Championship No 1. Contender's Match
Los Borrachos vs. Third Street Sinners
Mainly IGgy gets kicked around a lot. Then the Sinners win.

#3 Singles Match
Konami Kouda vs. Yelizaveta RN
Almost everybody thought Liza was gonna take it for sure but then Konami won anyway.

Scene: Goat commends Macro on being the only member of the Sinners to not have held the Buscus. Then they talk a bit about sinning.

#4 Bunny Title
Link vs. Majestic Goat-Man (c)
Goat-Man ties his previous reign with one (1) defense as he loses and has to hand the belt to Link.

#5 LPFWA Women's Championship No. 1 Contender Match
Valerie Easton vs. Nadira vs. Tolvie vs. Grace Thoruson vs. Kara the Punch Wizard vs. The Brutal Baroness
This match quickly turned into a three-way between Val, Grace and The Baroness but that took about ten minutes. Eventually they stopped interrupting each other's finishers. Val tapped to Baroness' Torture Rack only for her to immediately being hit by a Saving Grace, earning Grace a shot at the LPFWA Women's Title against Hell-Ena.

#6 LP Superstar Title
Kylo Ren vs. anilEhilated (c)
anil mostly kicks around Kylo. But then Tommy breaks up a pinfall by dragging out the referee, giving Kylo time to mount a comeback. After over 15 minutes Kylo finally pins anil for the win.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

This week, in our usual timeslot, we'll have this month's PPV: Pumpkin Spice Wrestling

Fruitsniffer attempts to take revenge for that one time Flamander hugged him. Grace, rocketing to the top, has to go up against Hell-Ena, Tolvie gets a title shot because here theme song is "Spooky Scary Skeletons" and in our opener anyone who eliminates Inspector Jane can earn the Pokeymanz title... and then whoever eliminates them can earn it and so on.

Here's the match card.

#1 Eight-Way Chaos (Pokeymanz Title Match)
Garbo Girl vs. Yelizaveta RN vs. Konami Kouda vs. Lady of the Lancet vs. Jumpy-Chan vs. Valerie Easton vs. Nadira vs. Inspector Jane

#2 Singles Match
Woolsey Smythe vs. Dr. Ham

#3 Singles Match
The Brutal Baroness vs. DivineCoffeeBinge

Palpatine vs. Kylo Ren (c)

#5 Kawaii Championship
Tolvie vs. Morgan Wulbraid (c)

#6 Co-Comm Championship
Third Street Sinners vs. Dreamland Express (c)

#7 Bunny Championship :3

#8 LPFWA Women's Championship
Grace Thoruson vs. Hell-Ena (c)

#9 LPFWA Championship
Fruitsniffer vs. Flamander (c)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match 1: Eight Way Chaos for the Pokeymanz Title
Match 2: Woolsey Smythe vs. Dr. Ham in a Tables Match
Match 3: The Brutal Baroness vs. DivineCoffeeBinge
Match 4: Palpatine vs. Kylo Ren (c) for the LP Superstar Title
Match 5: Tolvie vs. Morgan Wulbraid (c) for the Kawaii Title
Match 6: Third Street Sinners vs. Dreamland Express (c) for the Co-Comm Titles
Match 7: D the Destroyer vs. Link (c) for the Bunny Title
Match 8: Grace Thoruson vs. Hell-Ena (c) for the LPFWA Women's Title
Match 9: Fruitsniffer vs. Flamander (c) for the LPFWA Title

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #48 - Let Pimps Fall With Animosity

Deathmaster780: Luscious Pumpkins Fulfill Wrestling Addiction
ActnShakespeare: Lunch Provided For Willing Actors
ActnShakespeare: Lurch, Please Feed Werewolves Appropriately
ActnShakespeare: Let Pimps Fall With Animosity

All right! With the next PPV we'll hit episode 52. Which means an entire kayfabe year. All though, our real one-year anniversary will be the next show. First episode was on Nov 4 2017.

For the 52 episode milestone I was thinking of just ending LPFWA for now but I'm not so sure about that anymore.

I'm thinking of:
- Keeping it running as it is
- Switch games (2k19, ugh... or Fire Pro Wrestling World)
- End it.

Overall I'd love to hear if there's anything left you want to see before it ends (if it ends next PPV). Last time someone suggested "throw Palpatine into the sun" and that's what inspired me to do the whole bit where the moon gets hurled towards the sun due to a powerful suplex and LPFWA has to combine it's brains to not die in a fiery blaze.

So if there's any crazy ideas like that, or storyliens you'd want concluded or anything lemme know.

This week, in our usual timeslot, we'll have this month's PPV: Pumpkin Spice Wrestling

Fruitsniffer attempts to take revenge for that one time Flamander hugged him. Grace, rocketing to the top, has to go up against Hell-Ena, Tolvie gets a title shot because here theme song is "Spooky Scary Skeletons" and in our opener anyone who eliminates Inspector Jane can earn the Pokeymanz title... and then whoever eliminates them can earn it and so on.

Here's the match card.

Scene: Fruity cuts a promo on Flamander and hugging people and how he cares more about hugging Flamander than actually winning the match but he's also the best at hugging and Flamander. Will. Pat. Fruity's. Back.

#1 Eight-Way Chaos (Pokeymanz Title Match)
Garbo Girl vs. Yelizaveta RN vs. Konami Kouda vs. Lady of the Lancet vs. Jumpy-Chan vs. Valerie Easton vs. Nadira vs. Inspector Jane
It's a draw, of course, at the end it was Konami, Val, Lady and Nadira with Konami having pinned Jane thus becoming the new Pokeymanz Champion.

#2 Singles Match
Woolsey Smythe vs. Dr. Ham
Ham puts Woolsey through a table!

#3 Singles Match
The Brutal Baroness vs. DivineCoffeeBinge
DCB did not win :(

Scene: Palpy explains why he's not going to be naked for his match against Kylo. It's because he wants an excuse in case he loses.

Palpatine vs. Kylo Ren (c)
Kylo actually took the win! But neither were nude, so who knows how this would have gun with less clothes?

#5 Kawaii Championship
Tolvie vs. Morgan Wulbraid (c)
Tolvie is not a cop and thus the Vertebreaker/Copkiller/Dragon's Breath is not effective.

#6 Co-Comm Championship
Third Street Sinners vs. Dreamland Express (c)
Wow, they wanted Bone Pimp dead. What the hell? TWO Elbow drops to the rear end??? Dreamland Express take the win.

#7 Bunny Championship :3
Link actually wins with the sunet flip victory roll up! Which is one of his finishers.

#8 LPFWA Women's Championship
Grace Thoruson vs. Hell-Ena (c)
Grace got all her stuff in, but she got her face eaten twice and lost... Hell-Ena retains.

#9 LPFWA Championship
Fruitsniffer vs. Flamander (c)
Fruity goes for a heartfelt hug and Flamander pats is back. Which means Fruity wins.

Scene: Fruity and Flamander show mutual respect and are about to hug but Goat-Man interrupts because he somehow feels he's howed another title shot instead of being owed nothing at all. Fruity gives a non-answer.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

So, you're probably wondering why I'm breaking my silence after all this time. Well, a certain someone-probably that sniveling coward Hux- gifted me My Hero One's Justice on Space Steam as some kind of sick prank! AND all of my RWBY Blu-Rays have been replaced with MHA season box-sets also on Blu-Ray. EVEN SEASON 3,BUT THAT ONE'S ALL IN SOME NONSENSE LANGUAGE BECAUSE IT HASN'T BEEN DUBBED INTO BASIC YET! I figured that would be worth breaking the silence over. I have made my point abundantly clear: My Hero Academia has a lower lovely dad quota and therefore less for me to relate to RWBY has better characters! Sure, I will concede that All for One is a better villain than Salem,and that Deku is a better use of the "loser with no power" archetype than Jaune, AND that Aizawa is a better "grumpy badass" than Qrow and... wait, I'm getting off track! My point is that My Hero Academia is inferior in every way! I haven't even started talking about Miles and Kerry's BRILLIANT work...

As Kylo Ren rambles on, FN-2119,after a moment of listening in by the door, walks away

Everything is proceeding according to keikaku*.

*Keikaku is moonspeak for the Basic word "plan"

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Nov 1, 2018

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right, you know the drill: show will be on saturday at the usual time

The runback from the eight way will be for the Pokeymanz title, although, the Pokeymanz title only changes hands when the person holding it is pinned, submitted or KO'd, so there's a chance that Konami loses but doesn't take the fall and thus won't lose the title.
The Sinners go against Freddie and Flamander and Lotus gets a shot at the LP Superstar title.

Here's the match card:

#1 Buscus Brawl
Schir (c) vs. a tree

#2 Four-Way for Pokeymanz. (Pokeymanz only changes hands if Konami takes the fall)
Konami Kouda (c) vs. Valerie Easton vs. Nadira vs. Lady of the Lancet

#3 Singles Match
Grace Thoruson vs. DivineCoffeeBinge

#4 Bunny Championship
Toad vs. Link (c)

#5 Tag Team Match
Third Street Sinners vs. Freddie and Flamander

#6 LP Superstar Championship
Lotus Aura vs. Kylo Ren (c)

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Tree fighting in the buscus. How the timber has fallen!

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
: Time for me to prove that I am da best Nintendo character in this wrestling federation. You're going down Link!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

: Time for me to prove that I am da best Nintendo character in this wrestling federation. You're going down Link!

Box office is all that matters, Todd. That's Hollywood 101.

Speaking of, the Third Street Sinners are going to take this match. It's one step closer to us getting the gold, just like I will be when my case with Paramount wraps up arbitration and they have to pay me my previously agreed-upon salary.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match 1: Schir (c) vs. a tree for the Buscus
Match 2: Konami vs. Val vs. Nadira vs. Lady
Match 3 Grace Thoruson vs. DivineCoffeeBinge
Match 4: Toad vs. Link (c) for the Bunny Title :3
Match 5: Third Street Sinners vs. Freddie and Flamander
Match 6: Lotus Aura vs. Kylo Ren (c) for the LP Superstar Title

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #49 - L-bows Punish Frantic Wrestlers Asses

FelinoidSA: L-bows Punish Frantic Wrestlers Asses

Some clips from the show:
From Grace vs. DCB: https://clips.twitch.tv/AnnoyingEncouragingMushroomDoggo
From Sinners vs. Fredmander: https://clips.twitch.tv/UgliestTardyWheelAliens
From Sinners vs. Fredmander: https://clips.twitch.tv/SparklyCogentSageTwitchRPG

All right, you know the drill: show will be on saturday at the usual time

The runback from the eight way will be for the Pokeymanz title, although, the Pokeymanz title only changes hands when the person holding it is pinned, submitted or KO'd, so there's a chance that Konami loses but doesn't take the fall and thus won't lose the title.
The Sinners go against Freddie and Flamander and Lotus gets a shot at the LP Superstar title.

Here's the match card:

#1 Buscus Brawl
Schir (c) vs. a tree
We have a new Buscus champion! The tree!

#2 Four-Way for Pokeymanz. (Pokeymanz only changes hands if Konami takes the fall)
Konami Kouda (c) vs. Valerie Easton vs. Nadira vs. Lady of the Lancet
Val wins but it since the Pokeymanz doesn't change hands if a match is won but only if the holder is defeated Konami is still the Pokeymanz champ.

Scene: Jane is still doing her schtick where she thinks there's some conspiracy or evil crime happening and blames the Pokeymanz title. Good thing Konami comes to offer an alliance.

#3 Singles Match
Grace Thoruson vs. DivineCoffeeBinge
This happened but Grace still won.

#4 Bunny Championship
Toad vs. Link (c)
This match turned out more intense than it had any right to be. Link took three elbow drops to his rear end and still pulled out a win.

#5 Tag Team Match
Third Street Sinners vs. Freddie and Flamander
This match had it all. Immortal Referees, TCP practicing taking a bump to the outside for no reason and the Sinners winning.

#6 LP Superstar Championship
Lotus Aura vs. Kylo Ren (c)
Closing out the show with a nice babyface win from Lotus.

Before the show:

VolticSurge posted:

So, you're probably wondering why I'm breaking my silence after all this time. Well, a certain someone-probably that sniveling coward Hux- gifted me My Hero One's Justice on Space Steam as some kind of sick prank! AND all of my RWBY Blu-Rays have been replaced with MHA season box-sets also on Blu-Ray. EVEN SEASON 3,BUT THAT ONE'S ALL IN SOME NONSENSE LANGUAGE BECAUSE IT HASN'T BEEN DUBBED INTO BASIC YET! I figured that would be worth breaking the silence over. I have made my point abundantly clear: My Hero Academia has a lower lovely dad quota and therefore less for me to relate to RWBY has better characters! Sure, I will concede that All for One is a better villain than Salem,and that Deku is a better use of the "loser with no power" archetype than Jaune, AND that Aizawa is a better "grumpy badass" than Qrow and... wait, I'm getting off track! My point is that My Hero Academia is inferior in every way! I haven't even started talking about Miles and Kerry's BRILLIANT work...

As Kylo Ren rambles on, FN-2119,after a moment of listening in by the door, walks away

Everything is proceeding according to keikaku*.

*Keikaku is moonspeak for the Basic word "plan"

After the show:

Defiance Industries posted:

Box office is all that matters, Todd. That's Hollywood 101.

Speaking of, the Third Street Sinners are going to take this match. It's one step closer to us getting the gold, just like I will be when my case with Paramount wraps up arbitration and they have to pay me my previously agreed-upon salary.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Getting closer to The End For Now (tm). This week's show will be at the usual time, in the usual place. Every match is either a title match or a #1 Contender Match. Well, once a #2 Contender Match, but the matches this and next week will determine the title matches as well as the undercard for the final show, which will be called FIGHT THE POWAH!

Also, here's the cover of an issue of Pro Wrestling Universe:

And, of course, the match card.

#1 Buscus Brawl
A tree (c) vs. Palpatine

#2 Winner Faces Nuffkins in No. 1 Contender Match for LPFWA Title
Pyroi DDD vs. The Majestic Goat-Man

#3 Co-Comm Title Match Contract at FTP (Ladder Match)
Dash Rendar (Borrachos) vs. Face (First oRa) vs. Bone Pimp (Sinners) vs. Angus Mcmutton (oRa 66) vs. El Catire Arrecho (Hugrule) vs. Woolsey Smythe (Haunted Forest)

Freddie Hope vs. Link (c)

#5 Determining a LPFWA Women's Challenger for FTP (Elimination)
Morgan Wulbraid vs. Valerie Easton vs. Grace Thoruson vs. Nadira

#6 Kawaii Championship
The Brutal Baroness vs. Tolvie (c)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match 1: A tree (c) vs. Palpatine for the Buscus
Match 2: Pyroi vs. The Majestic Goat-Man
Match 3: Dash vs. Face vs. Bone Pimp vs. Angus vs. Catire vs. Woolsey
Match 4: Freddie Hope vs. Link (c) for the Bunny Title :3
Match 5: Morgan vs. Val vs. Grace vs. Nadira
Match 6: The Brutal Baroness vs. Tolvie (c) for the Kawaii Title

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #50 - Local Police Force Wasted Again

Deathmaster780: Ladders Pulverize Fierce Wrestlers Abdomens
ActnShakespeare: Link Performs Fight Without rear end
RatherWT: Loop Previous Five Wrestling Attacks
RatherWT: Local Police Force Wasted Again
RatherWT: Lonely Palpatine Finds Waiting "Awesome"

IGgy IGsen posted:

Getting closer to The End For Now (tm). This week's show will be at the usual time, in the usual place. Every match is either a title match or a #1 Contender Match. Well, once a #2 Contender Match, but the matches this and next week will determine the title matches as well as the undercard for the final show, which will be called FIGHT THE POWAH!

Also, here's the cover of an issue of Pro Wrestling Universe:

And, of course, the match card.

Scene: Palpy doesn't even know he has a match coming up and is informed by Angus that he's competing against the Buscus

#1 Buscus Brawl
A tree (c) vs. Palpatine
Palpy proves that he's not completely bad by actually beating a tree. The It took three Imperial Powerbombs and then another Darkside McTwist, though.

#2 Winner Faces Nuffkins in No. 1 Contender Match for LPFWA Title
Pyroi DDD vs. The Majestic Goat-Man
Could have gone either way until Pyroi was DQ'd due to minor interference by Edgi Boi. That Ref does not gently caress around.

Scene: IGgy and Fruity have a chat. Turns out Fruity was interviewed by Pro Wrestling Universe and he's a sad man and they were allowed to write whatever they wanted about him.

#3 Co-Comm Title Match Contract at FTP (Ladder Match)
Dash Rendar (Borrachos) vs. Face (First oRa) vs. Bone Pimp (Sinners) vs. Angus Mcmutton (oRa 66) vs. El Catire Arrecho (Hugrule) vs. Woolsey Smythe (Haunted Forest)
They climbed the ladder a couple times but in the end it was Face who secured a title shot at FTP for the First oRa, not as I would incorrectly point out before the match and later during Palpy's promo for the oRa 66. Face isn't with them anymore. Also, this isn't the final episode.

Freddie Hope vs. Link (c)
Against all odds Link managed to beat Freddie.

#5 Determining a LPFWA Women's Challenger for FTP (Elimination)
Morgan Wulbraid vs. Valerie Easton vs. Grace Thoruson vs. Nadira
This was a falls count anywhere match that took place outside of the ring for the most part. First to be eliminated wad Grace, then Nadira and finally Val, securing Morgan a match against Hell-Ena for the LPFWA Women's Title in two weeks.

Scene: Palpy is sad he doesn't have a match at FTP but decides to offer the us a match that LPFWA can't refuse. He challenges THE UNDERTAKER but he does not come. Now, we all know Taker comes to the ring real slow but even after waiting some more. He does not show. Defeated he leaves the ring.

#6 Kawaii Championship
The Brutal Baroness vs. Tolvie (c)
Tolvie successfully defends against Baroness in short order

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right! Time for the penultimate episode of this run at the usual time. More Contender Matches and all the usual stuff. Let's see how this goes.

#1 Buscus Brawl
A tree (c) vs. IGgy

#2 Singles Match
Bone Pimp vs. Face

#3 LP Superstar No. 1. Contender Match
Lore Convoluter vs. D the Destroyer vs. Toad vs. Thundercat Chris Pine vs. Kylo Ren vs. Harvey Birdman

#4 Kawaii Championship No. 1 Contender Match
Brutal Baroness vs. DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Kara the Punch Wizard vs. Samus Aran

#5 Bunny Championship :3
Dash Rendar vs. Link (c)

#6 Co-Comm Championship Match
Freddie Hope & Flamander vs. Dreamland Express (c)

#7 LPFWA Championship No. 1 Contender Match
The Majestic Goat-Man vs. Nuffkins

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

IGgy IGsen posted:

Lore Convoluter vs. D the Destroyer vs. Toad vs. Thundercat Chris Pine vs. Kylo Ren vs. Harvey Birdman

: I'ma gonna win this one by pinning Captain Kirk, calling it now.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Todd, let me tell you something about screenwriting from the perspective of a big-time actor. I was the first LP Superstar champion, back when the season started, and now I'm in a match to determine the final champion going into the season finale? We're looking at the last leg of a Hero's Journey arc, with 'Thundercat' Chris Pine as the titular hero. I've returned to redeem my failure in the first act using the knowledge and skills I gained during my journey with the 3rd Street Sinners.

Meow!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match 1: A tree (c) vs. IGgy for the Buscus
Match 2: Bone Pimp vs. Face
Match 3: Lore vs. D vs. Toad vs. TCP vs. Kylo vs. Harvey
Match 4: Baroness vs. DCB vs. Kara vs. Samus
Match 5: Dash Rendar vs. Link (c) for the Bunny Title :3
Match 6: Fredmander vs. Dreamland Express (c) for the Co-Comm Titles
Match 7: The Majestic Goat-Man vs. Nuffkins

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #51 - Laudable Pros Freely Waste Asses!
Okay! The Championship matches for next week are set. It will be the final episode! We're all going to die! The final match card will be posted in the next few days.

Clip from Match 6: https://clips.twitch.tv/GoldenTentativeLlamaDAESuppy

All right! Time for the penultimate episode of this run at the usual time. More Contender Matches and all the usual stuff. Let's see how this goes.

Scene: Palpy is just in the crowd, kind of depressed. Jeff interviews thinking he's up to no good, but nah, he's just watching.

#1 Buscus Brawl
A tree (c) vs. IGgy
IGgy fails to end the season as it started, as the Buscus, by beating the tree.

#2 Singles Match
Bone Pimp vs. Face
I forget why this match was a thing but Face won it.

This match was for one fall only. Kylo won via pinfall after Harvey did his finisher but didn't go for the pin himself.

Scene: Jane and Konami discuss Pokeymanz strats backstage. They are visited by Grace and Val-ena, both kinda imply that they are interested in the Pokeymanz Title.

#4 Kawaii Championship No. 1 Contender Match
Brutal Baroness vs. DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Kara the Punch Wizard vs. Samus Aran
Kara manages to stay until the end in this Elimination Tables match and secures a shot at the Kawaii Title for next week.

#5 Bunny Championship :3
Dash Rendar vs. Link (c)
It was almost a squah. Not quite, but almost. Link won.

Scene: John Cena, Toad and DCB just kinda talk backstage when Palpy appears and wants to be part of the thing. They don't seem to trust him. So Palpy tells his sob story about wanting to go to FIGHT THE POWAH! Then John Cena tells his sob story about wanting to go to Wrestlemania 34. Then Palpy claims he can beat Cena, which Cena finds so laughable that he goes to IGgy to book Palpy getting wrecked. Palpy is now happy again.

#6 Co-Comm Championship Match
Freddie Hope & Flamander vs. Dreamland Express (c)
This match was loving long!!! Fredmander take the win after... like... 25-ish minutes????

#7 LPFWA Championship No. 1 Contender Match
The Majestic Goat-Man vs. Nuffkins
This one also took very long. Goat tried very hard to defeat The Nuff. But it was not meant to be. Many Elbow Drops to their Asses were exchanged in the process. Nuffkins goes on to challenge Fruity at FIGHT THE POWAH!

Scene: Turns out we're all gonna die due to timeline fuckery that began in Episode 21, the LPFWA Women's Title Tournament. And the only way to fix things is to break them more. By Wrestling. It makes perfect sense.

Before the show:

Defiance Industries posted:

Todd, let me tell you something about screenwriting from the perspective of a big-time actor. I was the first LP Superstar champion, back when the season started, and now I'm in a match to determine the final champion going into the season finale? We're looking at the last leg of a Hero's Journey arc, with 'Thundercat' Chris Pine as the titular hero. I've returned to redeem my failure in the first act using the knowledge and skills I gained during my journey with the 3rd Street Sinners.

Meow!

After the show:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Okay everyone it's finally time! Let's put an end to this madness.
The final episode of LPFWA will be livestreamed in the usual place, at the usual time.
You can set a reminder for the show by following the link and click "Remind Me". You can also just keep following this thread where I'll make a post when we go live. Or the stream thread, or the discord, or twitter, or twitch... social media is hell.

It's going to be hour 52nd episode and the final one for now. Holy poo poo! That's a lot. Last time we threw the moon into the sun by accident and had to prevent it with more wrestling. This time wie accidentally screwed up the entire space-time continuum and have to solve the problem with wrestling. I'm seeing a pattern here. Not sure what else to say, so here's the matches.

In addition to the below there may also be additional matches

Pre-Show: The Big Dumb Chaotic Mess (tm) but this time with Over the Top Rope Rules
Lore Convoluter vs. Schir vs. Edgi Boi vs. Harvey Birdman vs. Toad vs. Dr. Ham vs. Thundercat Chris Pine vs. SCOTT loving STEINER

#1 Falls Count Anywhere
DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Konami Kouda

#2 Palpy Gets a Match
Palpatine vs. John Cena

#3 Co-Comm Championship
First oRa vs. Fredmander (c)

Kylo Ren vs. Lotus Aura (c)

#5 Kawaii Championship
Kara the Punch Wizard vs. Tolvie (c)

Majestic Goat-Man vs. Link (c)

Morgan Wulbraid vs. Hell-ena (c)

Main Event: LPFWA Championship (2 out of 3 Falls)
Nuffkins vs. Fruitsniffer (c)

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

IGgy IGsen posted:

Pre-Show: The Big Dumb Chaotic Mess (tm) but this time with Over the Top Rope Rules
Lore Convoluter vs. Schir vs. Edgi Boi vs. Harvey Birdman vs. Toad vs. Dr. Ham vs. Thundercat Chris Pine vs. SCOTT loving STEINER

Holy poo poo you're having me fight Big Poppa Pump, the sexual Genghis Khan? I need to talk to my agent...

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match 1: Lore vs. Schir vs. Edgi vs. Harvey vs. Toad vs. Ham vs. TCP vs. Prof. Steiner
Match 2: DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Konami Kouda
Match 3: Palpatine vs. John Cena
Match 4: First oRa vs. Fredmander (c) for the Co-Comm Titles
Match 5: Kylo Ren vs. Lotus Aura (c) for the LP Superstar Title
Match 6: Kara the Punch Wizard vs. Tolvie (c) for the Kawaii Title
Match 7: Majestig Goat-Man vs. Link (c) for the Bunny Title :3
Match 8: Morgan Wulbraid vs. Hell-Ena (c) for the LPFWA Women's Title
Match 9: Nuffkins vs. Fruitsniffer (c) for the LPFWA Title
and more...

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Finale - FIGHT THE POWAH - Let's Pleasurably Finish (this) Wrestling Adventure
Here it is... the final episode...
This is LPFWA for now. I don't know if or when there will be another one of these, but this time, at least, I didn't end it because I didn't feel it anymore (Season 1) or because I was burnt out on it (Season 2) but because... well... we went for a really long time. Thanks everybody for watching live, for watching vods, for contributing characters, for being on commentary, for contributing to the thread, for lurking in the thread, for following this all the way to the end, for hopping in in the middle, for giving it a chance.

If you want to relieve some of LPFWA stuff I made a list of highlights. I will continue updating it as there are still some matches that I want to add (and you're free to suggest more)

I also made a second Clippamania featuring more twitch clips collected into one pile. Here's the first one in case you missed it or wanna watch it again

Again, no idea when or if another season or something similar will materialize. Might be soon, might be in a while, might be never. But if you want to be the first to learn feel free to hop on in on the Discord

And with all that said: Here's the actual meat of this post:

Episode Title Suggestions:
Hamstray: Last Pins For Watchers Amusement
Deathmaster780: Let's Pleasurably Finish this Wrestling Adventure
tevery_best: Last Push For Wrestling Ambitions

Okay everyone it's finally time! Let's put an end to this madness.
The final episode of LPFWA will be livestreamed in the usual place, at the usual time.
You can set a reminder for the show by following the link and click "Remind Me". You can also just keep following this thread where I'll make a post when we go live. Or the stream thread, or the discord, or twitter, or twitch... social media is hell.

It's going to be hour 52nd episode and the final one for now. Holy poo poo! That's a lot. Last time we threw the moon into the sun by accident and had to prevent it with more wrestling. This time wie accidentally screwed up the entire space-time continuum and have to solve the problem with wrestling. I'm seeing a pattern here. Not sure what else to say, so here's the matches.

In addition to the below there may also be additional matches

Scene: Dash Rendar returns to the LPFWA arena thinking he's booked for a match tonight. But he's not. Leebo reminds him that IGgy told him that which caused him to binge drink and burn his wrestling gear. Which explains by Dash is in his underwear (plus gloves). What it doesn't explain is the Smiley face shaved into Dash's chest hair. Dash claims not to remember these things and is determined to get himself booked on the fly!

#1 Falls Count Anywhere
DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Konami Kouda

Scene: Well, actually it's a backstage brawl, Jane challenges DCB for the Pokeymanz. DCB wins!!!

#2 Palpy Gets a Match
Palpatine vs. John Cena
Palpy gets destroyed by 2 AAs, 1 Avalanche AA and 1 Five Knuckle Shuffle. Does very little himself, but acts like he's winning despite getting his rear end kicked real hard.

Scene: Jeff is supposedly interviewing IGgy but Angus is also there mad that he's not booked on the show. To make things worse Dash shows up and is also mad he's not booked. Then Catire shows up and quietly asks if maybe IGgy forgot to book him. Then Pyroi just shows up for the hell of it so IGgy decides to just book all of them in a Ladder match with him and throws Jeff in there for no good reason. They head to the ring. Then Bone Pimp and D show up and also book themselves into the match...

X1 LADDER MATCH!!!
Angus McMutton vs. Dash Rendar vs. El Catire Arrecho vs. Pyroi vs. Jeff Lyfe vs. IGgy vs. Bone Pimp vs. D the Destroyer
IGgy is the best and wins, duh!

#3 Co-Comm Championship
First oRa vs. Fredmander (c)
Oh no! It's a heel victory! The first oRa manage to defeat Freddie Hope and Flamander, becoming the final Co-Comm champs of the season!

Kylo Ren vs. Lotus Aura (c)
Oh no! Another heel victory! Kylo takes his win and title back from Lotus.

#5 Kawaii Championship
Kara the Punch Wizard vs. Tolvie (c)
I blinked, I missed it. Apparently Tolvie squashed Kara.

Scene: All four Hugrule Warriors hang out backstage, lamenting that they won't finish the show holding all male singles titles. Fruity confides that he doesn't think he has what it takes to not just win but also deliver a good match to save the universe. After all he's been beaten twice by Nuffkins already. The others remind him that it's 2 out of 3 falls, which might be in his favor, but Fruity falters at the thought of having to beat Nuffkins twice and crumbles more when remembering that he will probably get beaten twice today... then IGgy shows up reminds Fruity that we'll all die if he fails, then disappears again. Fruity breaks into tears. His friends try to raise his spirits, and it works somewhat. But is it enough?

Majestic Goat-Man vs. Link (c)
Apparently somehow this ended up being a double turn???? Goat fought clean and Link tried to murder. Goat took home the win a... heel victory? Or is he a face now? Whatever.

Morgan Wulbraid vs. Hell-ena (c)
Morgan hits Hell-Ena with three Dragon's Breaths/Copkillas, but since Hell-Ena is in fact not a cop it's not enough to put her away. She eats Morgans face and pins her for the win!

Scene: Konami just can't let it go. She is in the ring and challenges DCB for one more Pokeymanz match, claiming that there's voices in people's heads or something. DCB kind of gently tries to tell Konami that she's full of poo poo but then Grace shows up and also wants in on the action. And of course, finally, Valerie also comes. Val also reveals that she married Hell-Ena 666 hours ago...

X2 Falls Count Anywhere
Konami Kouda vs. DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Grace Thoruson vs. Valerie Easton
Wow! Grace pins DCB becoming the new Pokeymanz champion, but this is elimination it's not over just yet. Konami gets eliminated by Grace with a quick roll up and finally Val pins Grace becoming the Pokeymanz Champion.

Main Event: LPFWA Championship (2 out of 3 Falls)
Nuffkins vs. Fruitsniffer (c)
Nuffkins is hugged twice, but doesn't submit, he answers with Nuffkins moves and Nuff Said, but Fruity also does not give up. Finally with the third hug Nuffkins realizes love is real but is still determined to win, answering with another Nuff Said immediately, pinning Fruity. Both wrestlers are at the end of their wits now, going for pins off of basic moves. Eventually Nuffkins taps out to that weird arm and leg hug move Fruity does. Fruity retains. And the match was good enough for the universe not to die??? At least I think so, we're still here.

STATS
To help me book LPFWA I created a huge-rear end spreadsheet. Which had the benefit that I could get all kinds of interesting tidbits by looking at all these numbers I put down. Below is a collection of some of the data I've gathered. I prepared a watered down version of it that mirrored some data but here's the actual spreadsheet I used to record everything.

General Stats:

Total Matches: 409
Singles Matches: 313 (76.53 %)
Tag Matches: 43 (10.51%)
Multi Matches: 49 (11.98%)
The remaining 4 (0.98%) were Fire Pro Wrestling World matches.

16 (3.96%) of all Matches ended by count-out
6 of those involved DCB, she won 4 of those.
3 of these wins were in singles matches.
That's 30 % of all her singles wins.

12 (2.97%) of all Matches ended in a draw
6 of all Draws were Battle Royals that curtain jerked most PPVs
1 of those 6 ended via the game crashing
5 of all Draws were singles matches.
1 of those ended by the game soft locking.

The rarest general match types are:
4-Person Tag Matches and Handicap matches.
There was only one of each.

There were a total of 135 Scenes
There were an average 2.62 Scenes per Episode.
Backstage Brawls were also counted as scenes.
Mainly because they have nothing to do wiht how good someone does
But some of them also only served to further the story.
Which actually makes them scenes.

Championship Stats:

LPFWA Championship:
Longest Reign: 218 Days (by Nuffkins)
Most Successful Defenses: 7 (by Nuffkins)
Most Reigns: 1 (Shared by all. Flamander has 2 if we count the one from Season 2)
Total Reigns: 3
Total Matches: 13

LPFWA Women's Championship:
Longest Reign: 84 Days (ongoing, by Hell-Ena)
Most Successful Defenses: 3 (ongoing, by Hell-Ena)
Most Reings: 2 (Hell-Ena)
Total Reigns 4.5
Total Matches: 10

Bunny Championship :3
Longest Reign: 84 Days (by Nuffkins)
Most Successful Defenses: 10 (by Nuffkins)
Most Reigns: 3 by (Majestic Goat-Man)
Total Reigns: 16
Total Matches: 51

Kawaii Championship:
Longest Reign: 63 Days (by Valerie Easton, Tolvie and Nadira)
Most Successful Defenses: 3 (by Tolvie and Nadira)
Most Reigns: 2 (Tolvie and Valerie Easton)
Total Reigns: 14
Total Matches: 25

LP Superstar Championship:
Longest Reign: 106 Days (by a tree)
Most Successful Defenses: 5 (by a tree)
Most Reigns: 2 (by Palpy and anilEhilated)
Total Reigns: 11

Co-Comm Championship:
Longest Reign: 92 Days (by Fredmander)
Most Successful Defenses: 5 (by Fredmander)
Most Reigns: 3 (by First oRa)
Total Reigns: 12

Pokeymanz Title:
Longest Reign: 35 Days (by Tolvie)
Most Successful Defenses: 1 (Hell-Ena, Valerie Easton, Konami Kouda, DivineCoffeeBinge)
Most Reigns: 2 (by Valerie Easton, Konami Kouda and DivineCoffeeBinge)
Total Reigns: 16
Total Matches: 23

The Buscus:
Longest Reign: 71 Days (by Bone Pimp)
Most Successful Defenses: 5 (by Bone Pimp and The Masked Man)
Most Reigns: 2 (by The Masked Man and Woolsey Smythe)
Total Reigns: 17
Total Matches: 32

Wrestler Stats:

Out of 63 character submissions I made 52
That accounts for 82,54% of all submissions.
(This, of course, includes my own characters)

There was only one character I rejected.
It was literally a penis.
The rest of the undone ones were from repeat contributors
So everybody got at least one character made.

The Wrestlers that appeared the most period (Matches + Scenes) are:
Fruity (57), Palpy (56), DCB (51), IGgy (50), Kylo (45)

The 5 Wrestlers with the most matches were:
DCB (40), Palpy (35), Kylo (34), Goat (34) and Fruity (31)

If we take matches per Episode starting from the debut of wrestlers:
Grace (0.88), DCB (0.77), Palpy (0.69), Kylo (0.67) and Goat (0.67)
Morgan Wulbraid also has 0.67 Matches per Episode.

The five characters that appeared in scenes the most were:
Fruitsniffer (27), Palpatine (21), Link (15), Nuffkins (14), Catire (13)
This excludes IGgy (27) and Jeff Lyfe (29)

The LPFWA Elite Four are:
Nuffkins, Fruitsniffer, Hell-Ena, Flamander.
I forgot how exactly I calculated these. But this list looks accurate.
It does favor people with a higher match-count, though.

For just the Women's Division this would be:
Hell-Ena, Valerie Easton, Morgan Wulbraid and Nadira.

And forthe Men's Division...
Nuffkins, Fruitsniffer, Flamander and Goat-Man

If you want to be negative here's the bottom 4:
DCB, Masked Man, Lore Convoluter and Garbo Girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Thanks so much for this showdocumentary of things that really happened. It was a journey.