Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Woo LPFWA is back, I'm gonna bring back my character from last time and maybe this time I will win a match

instead of the game literally breaking because it looked like I might win a match

that was embarassing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

that was embarassing

No that was good! You won that one in our hearts.

I can also give you an actual Starbucks logo this time instead of a weird combination of shapes meant to resemble a Starbucks logo because you can import graphics.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

IGgy IGsen posted:

No that was good! You won that one in our hearts.

I can also give you an actual Starbucks logo this time instead of a weird combination of shapes meant to resemble a Starbucks logo because you can import graphics.

It was embarrassing in the most gratifying of ways! :D

Also hooray for logos! I'm sure Starbucks won't mind the free advertising. But yeah, I put in my submission on the Google form thingy but essentially if you just want to do all the same moves and whatnot as last time that would be awesome, because I loved my ineffectual wrassle-self.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
aww yea, DCB is here, now it's a party. >:3c

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I made a dude. I hope you like him.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Defiance Industries posted:

I made a dude. I hope you like him.

Is it Caesar Steiner?

And if not, why not?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Too powerful. There's no drama in a champion who can't lose because everyone else is a guy in a ring and he's a guy who is in a 100-ton combat robot spraying them all with lasers and venting plasma from the fusion reactor.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Yeah but you miss the opportunity to confuse Caesar Steiner with Scott Steiner and have him explain why he has a 141 and 2/3rd percent chance of beating Janos Marik at Sacrifice

There is no such thing as going too far for a joke is what I am getting at here, man

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Yeah but you miss the opportunity to confuse Caesar Steiner with Scott Steiner and have him explain why he has a 141 and 2/3rd percent chance of beating Janos Marik at Sacrifice

There is no such thing as going too far for a joke is what I am getting at here, man

Man I wish Scott Steiner was in these bad dumb games.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Bliss Authority posted:

I can't wait for my Breakfast Cult character to get rejected from the League.

Konami Kouda: Your pic only showed the upper body. If there's anything tragically wrong with the bottom half let me know and I can fix it.

Divine Coffee Binge: Just like she never left. I'll probably change the proportions of the starbucks logo because it looks a bit squashed despite me adjusting it already.

Then there's Nadira: (CAW made by jimmydalad)

E: Here's a mirror of a spreadsheet I use to keep track of what's left to do https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1stuFfSvZAtdKccq49DLElSvWgjXBjwtN0r6BLCcHuYA/edit?usp=sharing

Bliss Authority
Jul 6, 2011

I'm not saying it was witches

but it was witches

IGgy IGsen posted:

Konami Kouda: Your pic only showed the upper body. If there's anything tragically wrong with the bottom half let me know and I can fix it.

:perfect:

Someone notify Ettin immediately

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

IGgy IGsen posted:

Divine Coffee Binge: Just like she never left. I'll probably change the proportions of the starbucks logo because it looks a bit squashed despite me adjusting it already.

I'm back, baby! I'm back and ready to caffeinate anyone and everyone shut up and take this coffee IGsen drink it like a man

Or like a woman, I'm not gonna judge, coffee is cool and good and improves the lives of all genders!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I'm back, baby! I'm back and ready to caffeinate anyone and everyone shut up and take this coffee IGsen drink it like a man

Or like a woman, I'm not gonna judge, coffee is cool and good and improves the lives of all genders!

Oh, thanks for reminding me to provide the little mugshots for people to threadlarp with. Gotta get on that at some point.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Also can I just note that the fact that you still have the adorable bunny avatar makes me smile. :3:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Also can I just note that the fact that you still have the adorable bunny avatar makes me smile. :3:

Oh, right, that happened in the same episode where DCB almost won a match!

Since the thread has no real content yet (I've worked on CAWs since the game came out on 13th October, and some other stuff even before that, prep work is much more than for the previous seasons) why not take a little look back?
Let's check out how I got my current avatar, among other things.

It happened during The Raranomicon :3.
The episode was written by Rara who won the rights to book an entire show. Since she's on the writing team anyway she also pretty much wrote the entire thing on her own. She even provided nice assets for me to adorn the stream with. And drew a match card :3

It was called Raranomicon :3 by me because that was my nickname for Rara on Skype at the time. Now I don't even have Skype installed anymore.

The story revolved around Rara giving cupcakes to everybody and the people who ate them mysteriously grew bunny ears. In the end it turned out she did this to summon BunBun, a bunny lady.

At some point DCB had a match against Rara herself. Up till that point DCB had never won a match, but the crowd was rooting for the Starbuck's Underdog every time. Maybe today would be the day... Then the game broke as it looked like DCB was about to win. Oh no :(

At the end of the show we usually have LPFWA wrestlers face off against wrestlers from real promotions. Zore, another wrestler famous for losing a lot went into the ring with none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin in this match. I missed half the match because I was busy getting myself a new adorable bunny avatar :3

And now you know about something that happened at some point!

EDIT:
Mmmh, new talent!

anilEhilated lost weight since last season

Right is the entrance attire. There was a request for a bathrobe over normal clothes but unfortunately it's no longer possible to do this as a match attire (most clothes that have physics won't allow that)
For some reason glasses also make it so a lot of hats can no longer be equipped, while a lot of headgear morphs the shape of glasses in weird ways.
(That black belt thing is a fanny pack with the pack part in the back)

Also, though she's been made for a while I forgot to introduce Hell-Ena

It's jimmydalad's character made by jimmydalad.

I'll probably focus more on getting everybody ready for a first show before I crank out more CAWs. Movesets and entrances should be done soon. And once the entrances are ready there'll be a video with all of them.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Oct 31, 2017

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!

IGgy IGsen posted:

Maybe today would be the day... Then the game broke as it looked like DCB was about to win. Oh no :(

here, i made a gif so we can all appreciate me getting murdered forever. :3

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right! Time for the first show! Here's the exact time when it'll hopefully happen. It's possible that I'll have to delay it if the prep work I still need to do takes longer than expected.

Match Card is below:

Match #1 - Buscus Brawl
IGgy (c) vs. Fruitsniffer

Match #2 - Extreme Rules
The Masked Man vs. Dr. Ham

Match #3 - Singles Match
El Catire Arrecho vs. Lotus Aura

Match #4 - Singles Match
Toad vs. Schir

Match #5 - Lightbulb Match (more conventionally known as "Ladder Match")
Lady of the Lancet vs. Divine Coffee Binge vs. Nadira

Match #6 - Kawaii Title Match
Hell-Ena vs. Konami Kouda (c)

Match #0 - LPFWA vs. The Universe
You get to decide!
Here's a poll to determine who LPFWA will face
And here who will represent LPFWA

If the trios match wins the three LPFWA wrestlers with the most votes will make it. I'll probably close the polls some time on Friday. OH, and I should probably mention that whoever you select as a opponent will be fought until they are either defeated or have defeated all of our guys.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Nov 1, 2017

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Fruitsniffer, you can avoid the Buscus! I believe in you! And in Hug Lyfe!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Thanks for reminding me to make and upload all the icons again! https://imgur.com/a/GTmx9 (link is also in the op.)

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

IGgy IGsen posted:

Thanks for reminding me to make and upload all the icons again! https://imgur.com/a/GTmx9 (link is also in the op.)

Ooo, shiny! This calls for a fresh cup of coffee!

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

I cannot wait to meet Lord Sidious! He is to thank for Grandfather turning out the way he did. Shame he keeps such...distasteful company. That Rendar character reminds me too much of Father Han Solo.

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

Look, just sign the stupid petition. I've got stuff to do.
Alright, first match in a couple years... I'm probably a bit rusty. God knows the stuff I was wearing at the end last time is. I don't even know how that's possible when there really wasn't anything that could rust. Maybe it's moon-rust. I should practice a bit. Let's see, I was using...

Oh god. I think I forgot my finisher's name. What was it again... Hanging DDS? No... poo poo, glad I don't have to call my attacks or anything.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I'M DA BEST!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
"So my first patient is The Masked Man? I see there's no mention of a problem area, which means this must be a-" *cracks knuckles* "-full-body work-over."

Fruitsniffer
Feb 1, 2016

What a great day to be trash!

Thanks, DBC. Just because I was the guy who "won" the belt the most times last season, doesn't mean I plan on doing that again this time. No matter what happens though, I'm sure Iggy and I will be able to hug it out in the end, even it will have to be a bear hug. :smug:

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

This should be a walk in the park compared with the average meeting of the faculty biomedical ethics committee!

And it can't be said that the alma mater wasn't supportive!

I don't know that a prestigious medical research university based in Maltibore will get many enrollments from this place, but at least they'll get a few concussion research subjects! They have to spend their excess marketing budget somewhere, I suppose.

And they printed me a nice collegiate jacket!

(Can we do crowd signs? And chuck the second logo on either her existing jacket or on a college style one. No hurry though. )

Oh man, I really halfarsed this. This is probably better intro music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ-Xkb-uwKI

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Nov 2, 2017

Bliss Authority
Jul 6, 2011

but it was witches

My first match shall be against a pawn of eldritch powers? How appropriate.

:allears:

Looking forward to this.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
It was just lying there, on the ground... It had a doctor's name on it... so why did that bearded man say I own it now? That doesn't even make sense! I was trying to return lost property and now I have to fight someone...?

No, wait, I'm looking at this wrong. This is professional wrestling, right... so it's not a "fight," it's a stage show. And one I can use to better help people in the future.

Yeah, that's it! It's a show. I've done that before! But it's on Friday and I haven't been given a script yet. Hopefully I'll get my copy in time, so I can practice this.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Bliss Authority posted:

My first match shall be against a pawn of eldritch powers? How appropriate.

:allears:

Looking forward to this.

Grawwr rawrrrr rooooaarrr! Grrrr raaaarr roaaarr!!! Wrooooooo grrr grwwwl roar!! Awrr. (I am not Eldritch! I am Demonic! Your flesh shall be delicious!!! Bitch.)

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Nov 2, 2017

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Jaguars! posted:

This should be a walk in the park compared with the average meeting of the faculty biomedical ethics committee!

And it can't be said that the alma mater wasn't supportive!

I don't know that a prestigious medical research university based in Maltibore will get many enrollments from this place, but at least they'll get a few concussion research subjects! They have to spend their excess marketing budget somewhere, I suppose.

And they printed me a nice collegiate jacket!

(Can we do crowd signs? And chuck the second logo on either her existing jacket or on a college style one. No hurry though. )

Oh man, I really halfarsed this. This is probably better intro music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ-Xkb-uwKI
So, you want to change the entrance music?

And yeah, I can add that logo to a jacket but unfortunately not to signs.

Bliss Authority
Jul 6, 2011

but it was witches

jimmydalad posted:

Grawwr rawrrrr rooooaarrr! Grrrr raaaarr roaaarr!!! Wrooooooo grrr grwwwl roar!! Awrr. (I am not Eldritch! I am Demonic! Your flesh shall be delicious!!! Bitch.)

Potato, potahto, demon, shoggoth.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

IGgy IGsen posted:

So, you want to change the entrance music?

And yeah, I can add that logo to a jacket but unfortunately not to signs.

If it's not too much trouble, yeah. With the signs the crowd holds up I was just wondering if we could submit custom signs and what size they'd be if that's the case.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
The camera pans across a starship parking in the lot behind the LPFWA headquarter. It's sleek, black, and cool--all the descriptors a six-year-old would use to describe a starship. It's also covered in rust and garbage. It's the Outrunner, Dash Rendar's other ship. Purchased when he had a surplus of money, it's now the only thing he owns after having to sell the Outrider due to a shortage of money. Suffice it to say, his LPFWA career had not worked out. His final appearance on the show had tanked his reputation, sending all of his business ventures spiraling into ruin.

Inside the ship, we see Dash Rendar sitting at a desk, his holovid camera recording himself. Having subsisted on a steady diet of meat-lover's pizza and beer, the Dash we knew is now unrecognizable: overweight, unwashed, and out-of-shape. His stomach is visible, his clothing no longer up to the task of adequately cover him; his skin is the colour of a Kaminoan, his red treasure-trail standing out in stark contrast.

Dash picks up a large platter covered in slices of pizzas and grunts loudly for the camera. He reaches out of view and grabs a squeeze bottle of mayonnaise--a remnant of his days in the LPFWA when he had stolen the entire moon's supply of food. One wonders if the best before date has passed, but only for a moment. Dash gives the bottle a shake.

Oh yeah. You all know your boy Dash loves the taste of mayonnaise on pizza for breakfast.

He squeezes the bottle over the pizza.

Just drench this bantha poodoo in mother-crinking mayonnaise, oh yeah.

He grunts, a noise halfway between Tim Allen and a nerf. He tosses the bottle off-screen. A guest in the room would have noticed it was not the first bottle to have been so casually tossed aside--a monument in the corner sat as a testament to his sins.

Mother-crinking twenty-five slices of pizza, oh yeah. I love'em all being drenched in Sith-varped mayonnaise.

He reaches off-screen for another bottle.

Now that we got mother-skrogging mayonnaise all over the place, here comes to syrup!!! Gotta have that sweet and savoury taste!

He waves the bottle back and forth, spraying cheap corn-based syrup all over the pizza. His grunting intermingles with the grunts of the bottle until it is difficult to tell the two apart.

Aw, yeah. Stacks of sithspittin' mayonnaise and syrup-covered pizza, all for my gosh-dwanged gut! Yeah, boy, look at that sloppy-shebbed druk. Yer boy Dash is gonna eat it all!

He slaps his belly, as if for good measure.

Twenty-six syrup-drenched, mayonnaise meat-lover's pizza slices going in your boy, Dash Rendar's, karking gut, hahahahaa!

Dash readjusts the camera--the top of his head is now cut off. He lays the platter on his ample lap. On a small being, it would be balanced precariously, but on Dash is settles in as if it belonged there. He grabs a slice of pizza and raises it to his mouth. He starts to take a bite then stops. There's a smidgen of mayo now in his beard.

Don't forget to like and subscribe if you wanna see your boy, Dash, put more bomb-sheb food-stuff jammed into this kraffing gas tank.

He grabs his stomach at this, clutching it for emphasis. His desperate shill complete, he begins to eat. Slice after slice. Bite after agonizing bite. His breathing is so loud at parts that it peaks the audio. May the Star Wars gods have mercy on those viewers listening with headphones.

A door in the background opens suddenly and in steps a spindly robot, Dash's companion, Leebo. Dash scrambles, knocking over a beer-can tower as he falls out of his chair. The pizza platter is spillt all over the floor. He grabs a blanket to cover himself--it is covered in mayonnaise.

Sir, I have good news! The LPFWA has renewed your--oh, what the hell. Again? Seriously!?
It's not what it looks like!
You mean you're not eating a bunch of garbage for your horrible YouTube channel?
Uh--
And you wonder why Guri left us.
Hey, now that's not fair--
You've spent the last two years sulking and drinking and eating--and eating. It's time for you to do something with yourself!
I AM doing something with myself!
Something else.
My last video got 10,000 views! I'm moving up in the world. Did you know that my Master_Jedi_Dash channel is the 15th most popular junk-food-related review channel on the moon's YouTube network?
I didn't. And I still don't. Gonna quickly purge that bit of information from my memory banks.
Oh, come on! You've never supported me!
No! Never! And I never will! But at least you didn't embarrass me! Dash Rendar used to mean something. He used to be the greatest jobber in the LPFWA--
Wait, I was a jobber?
--now you sit around the Outrunner making weird internet videos. On the Outrunner! You used to do this poo poo on the Outrider!!!
Bandwidth isn't cheap on the moon.
Look, the LPFWA renewed your contract. I don't know what they were thinking. I'm guessing it's a clerical error. Doesn't matter. You're back.
I-IGgy wants me back?
Again, it's very likely that this was a mistake.
Leebo, ol'buddy, I have to go!

Dash jumps to his feet and sprints to the hatch. He grabs his giant shoulder-pad armour off a hook and looks at it wistfully. The mayonnaise is still in his beard.

Here's hoping the old suit still fits.
I wouldn't count on it.

He moves to leave but stops himself. He reaches up on a nearby shelf and pulls down a bottle of Corellian brandy.

For courage.

Exeunt Dash. Leebo walks over the holovid camera and switches if off.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right, polls are closed.
The Bonus Match for tomorrow will be:

DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Asuka

rip DCB.

If DCB CAN beat Asuka somehow we'll move on to a new opponent but since DCB is kind of known for losing a lot and Asuka is Asuka we'll probably have to throw another one of our wrestlers at Asuka next time.

But I do hope for a miracle. DCB! We believe in you!

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

....oh Jesus I'm gonna die so hard it comes through the PC and breaks my nose

....but with enough caffeine anything is possible!

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.
Aw yeah, LPFWA is back, baby! You know what, I'd like Gryph Hammer to reprise his role as independent fan who randomly shows up to fight people. Anyway, looking forward to seeing the craziness unfold!

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Is that thing working? It's gotta be working. So much lost, so much forgotten. What's the ticking sound? I know you're out there! Oh, the light is on. Ahem.

As a perfectly reasonable precaution, I have taken to hiding these logs in inconspicous places behind shaped charges. Note to self: toilet - super bad idea for hiding place. Don't repeat. Second note to self: Make sure the explosion goes outward this time, recovery of data from smoking clumps of wire proving difficult.

I know I'm onto them. It was obvious from the start that the LPFWA was hiding something sinister and I, in my innocence have ignored it for too long. Then the fools asked me to investigate. They awakened the genius detectiv- Ho! Who goes there? That ticking sound again!

Now they're after me. They want to be rid of me. They say I've had a breakdown. They say I don't think straight. They say they need to ask me a couple questions about those explosions. All excuses. Want proof? Look at that schedule! I'm not even competing! They removed me from it because I know too much. But that won't stop me, oh no. That ticking again?!

...Ooh. I remember now. Log over. No, wait. Note to self: proximity detonator and timer not the same thing. Log over now. AnilEhilated, genius detective, exit stage... uh, shaft!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Hey yo! It's time. We'll go live in 15 Minutes, my friends!
https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

AnilEhilated! What happened to your kitty ears they were the best!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Damnit, Twitch is an unwatchable mess for me. :smith: