Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Hattie Masters posted:

Oh poo poo LPFWA is back!

... Guess I gotta buy 2k18 and make Freddie again

Edit: it's on its way. Will you be ready... For Freddie?

The moon is safe once again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Hattie Masters posted:

Oh poo poo LPFWA is back!

... Guess I gotta buy 2k18 and make Freddie again

Edit: it's on its way. Will you be ready... For Freddie?

Oh hell yes. Now we just need to get flamander back and the two legendary saviours of the moon and probably the universe will be back together.

I almost feel a bit bad for being responsible for a sale of 2k18 though.

2k, where's my paycheck?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Get in friends: https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen
Show starts in 15 minutes.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

God, this is the first time this season getting drunk. Please don't report me for dunk posting. This post isn't that bad. Anyway, here's the results:

#1 Buscus Brawl
Lotus Aura (c) vs. Dash Rendar
Lotus gets most of the offense in but Dash wins by countout

#2 Conspiracy theories or something
anilEhilated vs. Woolsey Smythe
anil blows up a ghost

#3 Bunny Championship :3
The Masked Man vs. The Majestic Goat-Man (c)
Goat-Man won by pinfall, but holy crap, it took multiple MGMs outta nowhere and a superkick in mid-air to take The Masked Man out.

#4 NBD FEMALE TAG GET IN THE RING BOYS JK ITS GIRLS HAHA
DivineCoffeeBinge and Valerie Easton vs. Rara and Lady of the Lancet
Val puts the Kiss of Death on Rara and pins her. This is also DCBs first ever victory. But clearly, it doesn't count if it's not a singles match

#5 LP Superstar Title Match
Dr. Ham vs. Thundercat Chris Pine (c)
Two count-out victories in one show? Thundercat wins dishonorably

#6 Number 1 Contender Match for LPFWA Championship
Toad vs. Emperor Palpatine
Toad defeats Emperor Palpatine in a hard-fought match. They exchanged F-U-2s and Imperial Powerbombs. Palpy didn't whip out the Galactic Elbow, though.

#0 LPFWA vs. The Universe
A tree vs. Roman Reigns
Wow, that was a long match. But all that happens when a dog pisses against a tree is that the tree falls down on the dog and ouch. A tree wins.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
*lying on the patient's bed in Goldberg'shis clinic, a bag of ice pressed to his head* "And to think, Cats is my favorite musical... Which has nothing to do with the fact it's the only musical I've seen..."

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Well, that's a rap.
*wrap
*reasdkf

Well, anyway. I got through this show solo
Good matches.
You wouldn't believe me if I told you that LPFWA are the only times I really get drunk.
Plus I never had hangover.

i got chokeslammed thorugh wa wiskyhlek
i8 llove u

well, I got chokeslammed through cinammon shots.
But that doesn't quite have that same ring to it.
Man, I'm gonna eat some pringles now.

I think I have to make my self some spring rolls now
Because I don't have an entire loving salami to powre thorugh

And it might have been stupid but I just took a piss and decided to hop on one leg back to my chair
I didn't fall
That means I'm superior to you.

Look at my works ye mighty.
and despair.

I drank three quarters of a bottle of Dos Mas.
And I can still hop on one leg to my chair.
What's your excuse?

So, I put the bottle back in the fridge and found a few beers.
So that's what I'll drink now.
I donJ't even like beer. But I have it so it's gotta go.

Man, I feel like making some ravioli, now.

Gosh, I can't believe the stupid poo poo my 2017 self would do... What a drat moron

Can't wait till we're back on earth and I get access to alcohol again instead of these drat razorblades.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Uh, excuse me? Why is it only about cats with you? Don't you have anything to say about my movie career? I was in Wonder Woman, dammit! That tunnel vision is why I'm still LP Superstar champion and you're not!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
"I don't watch the 'MCU'-" (*GASP*) "-movies, as I believe they're called. To be frank, your cat-itude is the most notable thing about you."

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

You didn't see Hell or High Water? We got nominated for Best Picture and I got to meet Jeff Bridges! I'm gonna have him sign my belt next time I run into that dude.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
"Feel free to faff about with your friends, I've got work to do and people to save."

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Defiance Industries posted:

Uh, excuse me? Why is it only about cats with you? Don't you have anything to say about my movie career? I was in Wonder Woman, dammit! That tunnel vision is why I'm still LP Superstar champion and you're not!

Read this twitter thread: https://twitter.com/WillOspreay/status/905395734928691202
Those are two wrestlers engaged in a feud.
Feud of the year 2017, no contest.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
I think we have clearly demonstrated that Ladies Tag Matches are awesome, and so there should be Ladies Tag Team Belts. :colbert:

Except if we do that I might never get a singles win. Hmm.

Ah well, I am sure IGgy will do whatever is good for the business once he sobers up! You know what helps you sober up, IGgy? COFFEE!

EDIT: Also I love how the AI making dumb decisions and having a character just run around wherever and taunting at inappropriate times is actually just perfect for DCB, whose hyperosity can always just be explained away by the caffeine rush

DivineCoffeeBinge fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Nov 19, 2017

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

P.S. HOLY CRAP WHAT IS THIS FEELING OF NOT BEING DEAD WHEN THE BELL RINGS WOW IT IS AWESOME

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

P.S. HOLY CRAP WHAT IS THIS FEELING OF NOT BEING DEAD WHEN THE BELL RINGS WOW IT IS AWESOME

That's the feeling of deep magic. I'm very happy that I could allow you to experience winning. That rascally rabbit may have landed more than her fair share of hits, but my potion worked marvelously. You see what a little "teamwork" can do? Just you, me, and the strength of a thousand people.

Lady, I have a feeling you and I are more in tune than we might think (and I'm not just talking color scheme). After all, not many people can face Hurricane Val in all her potion-enhanced glory. We should discuss philosophy sometime. Maybe over... coffee?

Val returns to her locker. Tucked inside is a folded coffee sleeve with something resembling her name written on it in black marker.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

I am sorry for your loss, Lord Sidious. I regret my failure. If only me and Face weren't watching RWBY I could've assisted in some form.

Speaking of which, I think it went well? Face kept bursting into laughter even during non-comedic scenes. When we were finished, he remarked that I "have unusually good taste in comedy for a Sith". I don't know how to feel about that.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

VolticSurge posted:

I am sorry for your loss, Lord Sidious. I regret my failure. If only me and Face weren't watching RWBY I could've assisted in some form.

Speaking of which, I think it went well? Face kept bursting into laughter even during non-comedic scenes. When we were finished, he remarked that I "have unusually good taste in comedy for a Sith". I don't know how to feel about that.

*inhale* Calming breath in... *exhale* Calming breath out... *inhale* Calming breath in... Calming bre--gently caress it
:science:
:supaburn:
God, what was my therapist thinking? This is MUCH more relaxing!

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Rather Watch Them posted:

That's the feeling of deep magic. I'm very happy that I could allow you to experience winning. That rascally rabbit may have landed more than her fair share of hits, but my potion worked marvelously. You see what a little "teamwork" can do? Just you, me, and the strength of a thousand people.

Lady, I have a feeling you and I are more in tune than we might think (and I'm not just talking color scheme). After all, not many people can face Hurricane Val in all her potion-enhanced glory. We should discuss philosophy sometime. Maybe over... coffee?

Val returns to her locker. Tucked inside is a folded coffee sleeve with something resembling her name written on it in black marker.

Congratulations, you said the magic words! Well, word. I always said coffee was magic, after all.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
: Hello? Anyone around? No? Good.

: Log number, I don't remember anymore. Used to have a system to keep track of them, a system comprehensible only to genius such as I. Then I mistook timer for a remote detonator. Ears ringing, lost count.

: Anyway. Ahem. Yesterday was a success. "Ectoplasm" sample obtained and safely secured, potential for use in explosives limited but I have not yet given up hope on being able to walk through walls yet. Escape from anywhere, anytime. Potential.

: No news regarding the conspiracy yet. A lesser detective with a lesser mind and a lesser grasp on reality would probably strike ghost from the list of suspects. Not I. After all, a ghost could easily be in two places at the same time.

: Uh... Couldn't it? Note to self: need to read up on ghostonomics. Another disturbing development: saw the catman fight. From the distance cannot judge if ears are the ones wrongfully stolen from me by entirely involuntary surgery. Need to get closer. Ideally with a scalpel. Coated with C4.

: World's greatest detective... Out!

e: Out of character, I'm really sorry I keep missing the stream. Schedule is a bitch.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode 3 - Let's Provide Freaks Wrestling Anywhere (Twitch VOD)

The Match Card:

IGgy IGsen posted:

Match Card for hopefully this Saturday

#1 Buscus Brawl

AnilEhilated vs. Woolsey Smythe

LPFWA vs. The Universe
With Asuka defeated we need to vote on a new opponent, as well as challengers. If a Tag team or Trio is elected as opponents the our Top 3 will be going up against them.

Before the show...

See, I knew if I suggested tag teams IGgy would go for it, because we have enough girls on the roster now that he wants to get a bunch of us on the show without needing to use twelve match slots.

My plan is foolproof!

I better make sure I have enough energy out there, though, so I don't get outshined in the match! Better have more coffee!

Jaguars! posted:

So... we are enemies now! Know that I will bring to the ring the precision of ten years as a surgeon and neuropathologist, the petty malice of 15 years of medical academia and the concussion knowledge of countless head trauma research projects!~

Er, can I please get a Turkish brew thrice boiled with a pinch of salt. And a Blueberry muffin.

I've been brewing something very special for our next match. It's a... hold on, it's somewhere in my notes.

Val opens her locker, revealing a few sketches of bunnies--of the photo-realistic persuasion--and a comp book with two crude anime drawings: a young man with feathered black hair, and a young woman with blue hair and wrist warmers. From this hodgepodge of notes, she produces an aged slip of notebook paper.

I hope you'll forgive the mess. I had to dig into the (shudders) archives. Anyway, it's a potion that, when ingested, causes the subject to become an orphan at a young age, left with only the vampire cult to raise him--Son of a--

Val flips the paper over.

Titanic strength. The strength of a thousand able-bodied people! There, that's the big reveal. I'll be stronger. And maybe I'll slip some in my partner's coffee if I feel charitable.

Jaguars! posted:

Pah! Mere pseudoscience. My beautifully tuned Brachioradials shall disprove these claims!

Being LP Superstar Champion is the biggest honor in my career since I accepted the iconic role of Captain Kirk in J.J.'s Star Trek reboot. Great guy, phenomenal film, wonderful experience. The cast and I, we've become great friends.

But in that film, I played a young and hot-headed, but talented officer who had to contend with a powerful enemy who carried a dangerous vendetta. In LPFWA, I will be showing off my natural athleticism in a sport that I love.

Also I'm a man-cat, but that's not all there is to me.

Pyroi posted:

After the INJUSTICE I faced in the previous match...this time, I will not only DESTROY my opponent...I will get...what's the belt?

Yes...yes...what?

It's a bunny?

I NEED IT NOW. I MUST HAVE THE BUN.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

*looking at an x-ray of 'Thundercat' Chris Pine's spine* "Hmm, okay, I'll need more time for an accurate diagnosis, however I believe I can say this man is suffering from some kind o-wait, what? It's a cat?!"

"... oh, oh, a cat-man! See, I was half right! Please, don't scare me like that!" *stares apprehensively at his LPFWAU chiropractic degree on the wall*

VolticSurge posted:

I have heard about your upcoming battle with a mushroom, Lord Sidious. If you require me to lend my...assistance, give the order Master and it shall be done. With power as mighty as yours, this is gonna be more violent than Yang VS Adam in the Volume 3 finale! Which, BTW, is one of my favorite fights in RWBY. I need to lend you my Blu-Rays one of these days so you can experience it for yourself.

Oh, FN-2187 just arrived with the snacks. Which means Face is gonna be here soon! Sorry I can't talk more, Master. I'm not used to this kind of social interaction team-building exercise.

anilEhilated posted:

: ...Where did you get those ears?!

The results... posted:

Scene: IGgy tells Lotus stuff that's probably all bullshit, I dunno. But he tries to get Lotus fired up for the match against Dash.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Lotus gets most of the offense in but Dash wins by countout

anilEhilated vs. Woolsey Smythe
anil blows up a ghost

Goat-Man won by pinfall, but holy crap, it took multiple MGMs outta nowhere and a superkick in mid-air to take The Masked Man out.

Val puts the Kiss of Death on Rara and pins her. This is also DCBs first ever victory. But clearly, it doesn't count if it's not a singles match

Scene: Konami Kouda is about to destroy Black's Title but then Jumpy-Chan makes a shock return, challenging Konami for Black's Title, also putting her Ultimate Gokuweight title on the line to unify the belts next week at Anime Showdown!

Two count-out victories in one show? Thundercat wins dishonorably

Toad defeats Emperor Palpatine in a hard-fought match. They exchanged F-U-2s and Imperial Powerbombs. Palpy didn't whip out the Galactic Elbow, though.

Scnene: LPFWA champion, Nuffkins, appears after the match to challenge The #1 Contender, Toad for his clothing in addition to it being a title match.

A tree vs. Roman Reigns
Wow, that was a long match. But all that happens when a dog pisses against a tree is that the tree falls down on the dog and ouch. A tree wins.

IGgy IGsen posted:

Well, that's a rap.
*wrap
*reasdkf

Well, anyway. I got through this show solo
Good matches.
You wouldn't believe me if I told you that LPFWA are the only times I really get drunk.
Plus I never had hangover.

i got chokeslammed thorugh wa wiskyhlek
i8 llove u

well, I got chokeslammed through cinammon shots.
But that doesn't quite have that same ring to it.
Man, I'm gonna eat some pringles now.

I think I have to make my self some spring rolls now
Because I don't have an entire loving salami to powre thorugh

And it might have been stupid but I just took a piss and decided to hop on one leg back to my chair
I didn't fall
That means I'm superior to you.

Look at my works ye mighty.
and despair.

I drank three quarters of a bottle of Dos Mas.
And I can still hop on one leg to my chair.
What's your excuse?

So, I put the bottle back in the fridge and found a few beers.
So that's what I'll drink now.
I donJ't even like beer. But I have it so it's gotta go.

Man, I feel like making some ravioli, now.

Gosh, I can't believe the stupid poo poo my 2017 self would do... What a drat moron

Can't wait till we're back on earth and I get access to alcohol again instead of these drat razorblades.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

*lying on the patient's bed in Goldberg'shis clinic, a bag of ice pressed to his head* "And to think, Cats is my favorite musical... Which has nothing to do with the fact it's the only musical I've seen..."

Zanzibar Ham posted:

"I don't watch the 'MCU'-" (*GASP*) "-movies, as I believe they're called. To be frank, your cat-itude is the most notable thing about you."

You didn't see Hell or High Water? We got nominated for Best Picture and I got to meet Jeff Bridges! I'm gonna have him sign my belt next time I run into that dude.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

"Feel free to faff about with your friends, I've got work to do and people to save."

I think we have clearly demonstrated that Ladies Tag Matches are awesome, and so there should be Ladies Tag Team Belts. :colbert:

Except if we do that I might never get a singles win. Hmm.

Ah well, I am sure IGgy will do whatever is good for the business once he sobers up! You know what helps you sober up, IGgy? COFFEE!

EDIT: Also I love how the AI making dumb decisions and having a character just run around wherever and taunting at inappropriate times is actually just perfect for DCB, whose hyperosity can always just be explained away by the caffeine rush

VolticSurge posted:

nine-gear crow posted:

*inhale* Calming breath in... *exhale* Calming breath out... *inhale* Calming breath in... Calming bre--gently caress it
:science:
:supaburn:
God, what was my therapist thinking? This is MUCH more relaxing!

Congratulations, you said the magic words! Well, word. I always said coffee was magic, after all.

anilEhilated posted:

: Hello? Anyone around? No? Good.

: Log number, I don't remember anymore. Used to have a system to keep track of them, a system comprehensible only to genius such as I. Then I mistook timer for a remote detonator. Ears ringing, lost count.

: Anyway. Ahem. Yesterday was a success. "Ectoplasm" sample obtained and safely secured, potential for use in explosives limited but I have not yet given up hope on being able to walk through walls yet. Escape from anywhere, anytime. Potential.

: No news regarding the conspiracy yet. A lesser detective with a lesser mind and a lesser grasp on reality would probably strike ghost from the list of suspects. Not I. After all, a ghost could easily be in two places at the same time.

: Uh... Couldn't it? Note to self: need to read up on ghostonomics. Another disturbing development: saw the catman fight. From the distance cannot judge if ears are the ones wrongfully stolen from me by entirely involuntary surgery. Need to get closer. Ideally with a scalpel. Coated with C4.

: World's greatest detective... Out!

Mathwyn
Oct 31, 2012

Ante up.

anilEhilated posted:

Meanwhile...

Ugh. Simply being in the ring with him made me feel as unwashed and unclean as he was. At least he didn't do anything too strange.

Woolsey goes mop the ethereal sweat from his brow.

Where did my handkerchief go?

e: Poor Woolsey, down 0-2 so far. :( Great job on his entrance by the way!

Flamander
May 4, 2009
Oh man, LPFWA! Form's been filled. Flam is back in action!

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

Look, just sign the stupid petition. I've got stuff to do.
So, Face...

Yes, boss?

You've noticed some of the really weird people here, right?

To be perfectly honest, you're gonna have to be more specific than that, sir.

I mean, weird like the guys you and that Sith kid fought for the title, the guy with skin like tree bark and the other guy that gives me ghost vibes.

I didn't know you could detect ghost vibes, sir.

Well I didn't watch Ghostbusters for nothing! Well actually I only watched II. Nobody will pay for the rights for a good movie, I'm noticing. Anyway, there was that one lady too, with red hair, talks backwards or some poo poo like she's possessed. What's the deal?

Well, you're right in them being... well, weird. Apparently Hell-Ena is an actual demon.

An... actual demon.

Yeah. And tree bark guy? An actual tree.

A... walking, talking tree.

Yep. And Woolsey is... well, I don't know for a hundred percent sure, but everybody's pretty much convinced he really is a ghost.

So... a demon and a ghost.

And a talking tree, yes.

Hmm...

HOLY loving JESUS NIPPLES! Face, what the actual gently caress?!

What's wrong? I seem to remember there being a ghost last time and you didn't freak out.

Yeah, but that was just one ghost! One odd thing, and it took months to show up! We've just started here and we've got like three in one week! And more are probably on the way! Jesus Christ, Face!

What are we going to do about it, sir?

Face, these are drastic times. I've been in negotiations with people back on Earth, just in case I was right about there being supernatural things afoot, and we got the go-ahead. Kadorhal, Inc. is going to officially sponsor a lunar F.E.A.R. squadron.

"F.E.A.R.", sir?

It stands for... Alright, I couldn't quite get the rights to the name. We're going with it meaning "Face Encounter Assault Recon" for now. It's something meant to deal with the supernatural poo poo that's clearly going on here, and you're leading the charge.

A squad named after me? Well, better that than being named for everyone in the squad... speaking of, who do I have to work with?

Uh, yeah, actually... well, it's not really a "squadron". When I said you're leading the charge, I meant you're the only one here to lead the charge. Mute guys who can slow down time are hard to find. Or negotiate contracts with, for that matter. Surprising, I know.

... So, business as usual.

Well, I mean... well, more or less, yeah. I mean, if you suddenly find laptops littered about the building, I can magic-hack my way into them to read out unencrypted text files detailing top-secret and highly illegal projects going on behind the scenes or something, but actually fighting - or I guess wrestling - the spookhouse poo poo? That's all you, my man. Well and whoever the booking forces you to work with, not like I've got any say on that. Yet.

I'm glad to hear you have so much... faith, I guess, in me.

That's the... eh, shouldn't say "spirit", don't want to jinx it. One's probably coming up the pipeline next week or so, at this rate. You do you, friend, make the original team that has no idea either of us exists proud!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Time for the next show Click here for the exact time

Next up will be our first "PPV". Of course, no one actually pays anything for it. It's just a bigger show and as a rule every title (except The Buscus) Is defended there.
Just for fun you can try and predict match outcomes here

Match #1 Co-Comm Championship Match
D the Destroyer and The Masked Man vs. Face and Kylo Ren (c)

Match #2 LP Superstar Title Match
A tree vs. Thundercat Chris Pine (c)

Match #3 - Blatant Filler!
Dr. Ham vs. Fruitsniffer

Match #4 - Kawaii Title Match (Hell-Ena In A Cell-Ena)
Nadira vs. Hell-Ena (c)

Match #5 - Bunny Championship :3 - Yer goin' down Dash!
Dash Rendar vs. The Majestic Goat-Man (c)

Match #6 - LPFWA Championship Match
Toad vs. nuffkinsVEVO (c)

Match #7 - Falls Count Anywhere double Title Match for Black's Title vs. Ultimate Gokuweight Title
Konami Kouda (c) vs. Jumpy Chan (c)

Match #0 LPFWA vs. The Universe
LPFWA vs. The Universe
This one will be voted on again.

Now let me actually talk a bit about who our very own might face.

1v1 Regular vs. Brock Lesnar is a legitimate shoot fighter and known for throwing people around a lot. As of late he became more known for doing, like, six suplexes and one F5 and then gently caress-off into the sunset. But hey, it's Brock Lesnar.

1v1 Regular vs. Bailey is one of the so-called Four Horsewomen and partially responsible for the Women's Revolution in WWE. Her gimmick is she likes to smile, be wholesome and hug people.

3v3 Tornado Tag vs. Bullet Club All-Stars: The Bullet Club is one of the better known Factions in Wrestling right now. Its Founder and first leader was Prince Devitt, who became known as Finn Balor in WWE later on. He was succeeded in Leadership by AJ Styles who in turn abdicated to Kenny Omega when he left for WWE. Having these three in one team at one time is not likely to happen.

4v4 Elimination Tornado Tag vs. NJPW Great Four: In New Japan Pro Wrestling there are four major factions. First up the unaffiliated faces, for which Hiroshi Tanahashi functions as a representative. To oversimplify it, Tanahashi is NJPW's John Cena only he's universally beloved. Then there's Chaos, led by Kazuchika Okada who has multiple six star matches under his belt. Two of which he had with Kenny Omega, leader of the Bullet Club, another one of NJPW's factions. The Bullet Club, for the very most part, is composed of Gaijin i.e. foreigners to Japan. Finally, there's Los Ingobernables de Japon led by Tetsuya Naito. NJPW is very particular in its booking and the factions don't typically team up with one another.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
*on the phone*

*beep*

*beep*

"Oh, hello? Did I reach IGgy's office? Oh, yes, yes, it's Dr. Ham talking. Can I talk to him? Oh, uh, it's about vacation days, I was going through our contract and- oh, alright, I'll hold."

*time passes*

*more time passes, until-*

"Yes, I'm still here! So can I- what? I get time off when he feels like it? That's uh... And there's another appointment already?? Who... Didn't I treat him recently? Though that day is kinda hazy... Alright, yes, yes, that was all. Thank you for your time."

*closes phone with a sigh*

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I'M AWAKE!

...okay, how long was I out? ...HOW LONG!?

And I have another match in the PPV? And it's a tag team match? Alright, who am I teamed up with?

...well, he seems like a nice man. Let us bring death to our enemies!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Just because I'm a major Hollywood celebrity and the LP Superstar Champion doesn't mean I'm too good to fight opponents like A Tree. You'd certainly think 'oh wow, that's Chris Pine, there's no way he has time to wrestle A Tree!' but actually, I love wrestling so much I'll even wrestle him. Just like you loved me in Wonder Woman, you're gonna love my second successful title defense. And this cat? He's not gonna get stuck in that tree... he's gonna chop it down.

Meow.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

: ...^_^

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Chris Pine vs A tree: The match all the moon's lumberjacks have been waiting for

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

Look, just sign the stupid petition. I've got stuff to do.
So, an all-mask brawl. I like it, it's appropriate. Although I gotta say, I especially like the taller guy's mask... seems familiar, somehow.

Now, what would be a good strategy...

I've got it! Ren can quote lines from RWBY out of context! He gets to feel like a teenager's idea of a badass, they'll be distracted from laughing too hard so I can sneak up and smash 'em. It'll be perfect!

Kadorhal fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Nov 23, 2017

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
This is going to be my moment; the moment I show the world that I truly am da best.

YOU HEAR THAT MARIO!? I. WILL. BE. DA. BEST!

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Kadorhal posted:

I've got it! Ren can quote lines from RWBY out of context! He gets to feel like a teenager's idea of a badass, they'll be distracted from laughing too hard so I can sneak up and smash 'em. It'll be perfect!

I've got a few I can use. They include:

1."It's not about why. It's about knowing." a line I still don't understand honestly.

2."I want to be a normal girl *awkward pause* with normal knees"

3.*shudder* This is a quote from Taiyang, AKA THE WORST FATHER (FICTIONAL OR OTHERWISE)TO EVER EXIST: "Your Semblance is just you throwing a tantrum. Stop using it."

4."Time to claim the power that was never yours."

5. "Let's start this off...with a Yang. *Revolver Ocelot finger-guns accompanied by a wink that can't be seen because mask*"

Those are the ones I have at the top of my head.

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Nov 23, 2017

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right, the bonus match of this show as per your vote will be...

You can still get in predictions for the entire show here if you want.
Right now there's no prizes or anything. In the past I used to gift the person a steam game of some value (usually 10 or 15 bucks) but steam gifts between different regions have gotten worse somehow and it might not work between certain price regions now so that's dead. So for the time being they are strictly for fun, I suppose.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I'm feeling pretty good about Dash's win, everyone. I mean, I stopped updated his LPFWA Wikia page, but I'm pretty sure he's never won a Buscus Title. He's not just some regular jobber, no. Dash is the Jobber's Jobber. He's the Jobber other Jobber's aspire to be. This last match just goes to show. Sure, it was a countout, but Dash is a professional. He knows the rules. He knows how to play by them and when to break them. That countout win was pure Dash, man.

This next match? Looking at the voting, it seems people think goatse will win, but I know better. The Goat Man has been around the block, but has he been around the LPFWA block? This match is gonna go one of two ways: Dash is gonna blow him out of the water, or Dash is gonna throw the Goat Man a pity win. Why? Well, Dash is just that kinda guy. If the Goat Man can prove himself, he'll give him the bump.

You know who's gonna wind up being the LPFWA Champion, though? It's gonna be Dash. His star is shining, I'm telling you. It's on the rise. That Buscus match proved it. IGgy is gonna try to stop it, but Dash can't be stopped. He just keeps coming back, bigger and better.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Blind Sally posted:

Dash is the Jobber's Jobber. He's the Jobber other Jobber's aspire to be.

He's Jobber the Hutt?

Strange Forest
Mar 4, 2015
There is a tree standing tall in the middle of a field. There is a note nailed to its trunk. It reads:

You are mistaken, Chris. You shouldn't worry about getting stuck in my branches, you should worry about being smashed if/when I fall. I already established my dominance over a dog, I can without a doubt crush you.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right, friends. We're going live with Anime Showdown in 15 minutes! https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Scene: Jeff Lyfe, some guy I picked up from the side of the road hosts the show and goes through the matches. Then interviews D and Masked Man.

Match #1 Co-Comm Championship Match
D the Destroyer and The Masked Man vs. Face and Kylo Ren (c)
oRa 66 take the win

Scene: Freddie Hope and Flamander enter the ring through the crowd and announce that they are gonna be the very best tag team, like no one ever was.

Match #2 LP Superstar Title Match
A tree vs. Thundercat Chris Pine (c)
When a cat-man and a tree meet and the tree falls on the cat, the tree wins

Match #3 - Blatant Filler!
Dr. Ham vs. Fruitsniffer
Ham submits to Hug Lyfe

Match #4 - Kawaii Title Match (Hell-Ena In A Cell-Ena)
Nadira vs. Hell-Ena (c)
Hell-Ena retains the Kawaii title

Scene: Jeff asks IGgy about him booking Dash for a title match and about Fred Hope and Flamander. IGgy hopes Goat-Man kills Dash and confirms that Hope and Flam have signed with LPFWA. As if there was ever any doubt.

Match #5 - Bunny Championship :3 - Yer goin' down Dash!
Dash Rendar vs. The Majestic Goat-Man (c)
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffff (Dash won, fucker bled, though)

Match #6 - LPFWA Championship Match
Toad vs. nuffkinsVEVO (c)
Nuffkins proves why he's LPFWA champion and defeats Toad

Match #7 - Falls Count Anywhere double Title Match for Black's Title vs. Ultimate Gokuweight Title
Konami Kouda (c) vs. Jumpy Chan (c)
Last time jumpy-chan made a big entrance and a debut she lost immediately. This time she won!

Match #0 LPFWA vs. The Universe
Team LPFWA (IGgy, Fruity, Palpy, Masked Man) vs. Team NJPW (Tanahashi, Okada, Omega, Naito
Palpy gets eliminated first... but then nothing happens for a while until all the NJPW guys submit to Hug Lyfe

Match #666 Iggy vs. Jumpy for the LPFWA Shoot Fight Title
Jujmpy as Sting vs. Iggy as Cactus Jack
.sting wins, gently caress. I tried.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Nov 26, 2017

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Go,Team... er, KF? FK? Really need more people so we can make a proper acronym that doubles as our team name. Anyhoo, it's our first successful title defense! You know what that means! Time for me... to burst into song! How do I get this karaoke thing to work... *tinkering noises*...there we go. Now, *clears throat* let's do this! *begins to sing I May Fall but horribly off key and at earsplitting volume due to his mask malfunctioning*

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
:smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
hell loving yes dash rendar wooooooon :unsmigghh: