Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Val, Val? Hey, you haven't cut any promos in a couple months, are you doing okay?

Rather Watch Them opens the door to the locker room, revealing... Valerie?

Hello, dear creator...

Oh no, are we getting meta again?

Yes, ahahahaha! Ever since Val-uh-rie disappeared to elope with that trashy demon, I woke up here, fully realized! And it's all thanks to you!

I literally had nothing to do with that.

Who cares? I'm free, eheeheehee! Now I can run rampant on the moon, casting spells to my heart's content! Valxis Ravenblood will dominate!

Yeah, great, sequel hook, got it. Where's Val?

You tell me, dear creator... Oh, did you know Gerard Way is back to making music? I wonder who could have made that happen, eheheheheh...

Cut to the door to the candle room, where Valerie has made a display case for the Pokeymanz belt. It sits on top of a very nice pentagram, and the front has a plaque stating very clearly:

Property of Valerie Easton

THIS CASE DOES NOT HOLD THE TITLE
SERIOUSLY HOW ABSURD WOULD THAT BE

I have to say, it's nice to have something I can be truly passionate about. All this time I had thought this was just some face I put on to hide how lost I felt... But really, this is who I am.
Maybe that's what made "Valxis" or whoever I called her move on. Maybe it was love, for myself...

She gazes at the black ring on her finger, and the glimmering ruby set inside.

And for Hell-ena, of course. And in another sense, for all the women of LPFWA. DCB, Konami, Grace... We all pushed each other to be our best, and isn't that what wrestling is all about?

Candlelight gleams off of the Pokeymanz belt, highlighting something beneath the surface. Val glances at it, then back to the camera.

Well, maybe not everything. A witch's gotta eat. Better luck next year, ladies!

The candles all go out as the door slams shut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Hey yo!

The next thing is up already https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3878746