Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

I helped you out with another lady wrestler since you need them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

VolticSurge posted:

I keep trying to think of a character but I don't know any wrestling moves. What moves would be good for a CAW who's violent and tempermental? Because that's my current idea for a wrassler.

I don't know any either, so I just made some notes on the fighting style I want and a name for a finisher.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

IGgy IGsen posted:

Lady of the Lancet: These are the biggest glasses that don't morph in weird ways. Why they made the frames of glasses morph to facial proportions is not something I know but it looks incredibly stupid so I went with the safe option.

If there's any changes that need to be made let me know.

Nice, very antithesis-of-wrestling. I guess clothing's a bit plain, though that's my fault. How does one mark out someone as a lifelong academic who thinks wrestling is rather naff and lowbrow?

Mr Toad is fantastic too :)

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

This should be a walk in the park compared with the average meeting of the faculty biomedical ethics committee!

And it can't be said that the alma mater wasn't supportive!

I don't know that a prestigious medical research university based in Maltibore will get many enrollments from this place, but at least they'll get a few concussion research subjects! They have to spend their excess marketing budget somewhere, I suppose.

And they printed me a nice collegiate jacket!

(Can we do crowd signs? And chuck the second logo on either her existing jacket or on a college style one. No hurry though. )

Oh man, I really halfarsed this. This is probably better intro music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ-Xkb-uwKI

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Nov 2, 2017

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

IGgy IGsen posted:

So, you want to change the entrance music?

And yeah, I can add that logo to a jacket but unfortunately not to signs.

If it's not too much trouble, yeah. With the signs the crowd holds up I was just wondering if we could submit custom signs and what size they'd be if that's the case.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

hmph... ...Perhaps there's more to this wrestling thing than there appears. I don't see why they call themselves professionals though, it's semi-skilled work, or a trade at best. Some guy even told me it's just a job to him!

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

looking forward to the debut of the Majestic Goat-Man :goatdrugs:

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

See, I knew if I suggested tag teams IGgy would go for it, because we have enough girls on the roster now that he wants to get a bunch of us on the show without needing to use twelve match slots.

My plan is foolproof!

I better make sure I have enough energy out there, though, so I don't get outshined in the match! Better have more coffee!

So... we are enemies now! Know that I will bring to the ring the precision of ten years as a surgeon and neuropathologist, the petty malice of 15 years of medical academia and the concussion knowledge of countless head trauma research projects!~

Er, can I please get a Turkish brew thrice boiled with a pinch of salt. And a Blueberry muffin.

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Nov 14, 2017

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Pah! Mere pseudoscience. My beautifully tuned Brachioradials shall disprove these claims!

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Yeah, just a bit of pre-match smack talk, Iggy runs the matches on the weekend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smI8sO9UEKk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45sTbeA7R60

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

I'm sure he's going tibia tremendous fighter. If you have trouble starting out, don't be afraid to ask femoral support.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Chris Pine vs A tree: The match all the moon's lumberjacks have been waiting for

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

So DCB! We meet again! The only reason I'll leave you in a conscious state is because I'll really need a coffee afterwards!

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

I forgot about this till now and it seems my gal has become a competent working wrestler and even the Kawaii champ for about five minutes! :toot:

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Caught Nadira's finest moment on camera

(I want to contribute to Lowtax's medical debt fund, so whoever submitted her let me know if you want it as an avatar)

Also mine from way back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Last time I was the mook for some magical punching elf's side quest and now I've got to fight the creature from the Prypiat Lagoon again. I've still got the heel shaped bruise on my sternum from last time. No more Mr nice Lady. Rraghh!