Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
New Here? Don't worry, there's a lot of show to watch so it's okay if you skim through the results /synopsis of each episode, just jump in at a place that seems fun. Here's a couple links for the hell of it.
Highlight Matches (for entire matches)
Clippamania #1 and Clippamania #2 (some clips, be wary of spoilers if you care)
GIFs of the show (just some gifs, really)

Hello friends! Welcome to LPFWA! Wooo!
It's time for you beautiful people to tell me what characters to make (or make one yourself if you have WWE 2k18 on PS4) and then they'll lay the smack down on each other in wrestling matches with wrestling storylines and everything. Isn't this just too sweet? If you're confused feel free to scroll down below to the FAQ in the second post. If you have more questions feel free to just ask in the thread.

[ LPFWA Arena ] [ LPFWA Network ] [ Sign-Up Form ] [ Discord ] [ Prologue Video ] [ Matches/Roster/Title History ] [ Roster Pics ] [ Icons ] [ Entrances ]

The meaning of the acronym LPFWA and with it the episode title is determined anew every show in the stream chat. The person who came up with the respective acronym will be named in parentheses.

Episode #1 - Look! Periodically Funny Wrestling Again (Trizophenie)
Episode #2 - Let's Pin Fruitsniffer Without Alacrity (Zanzibar Ham)
Episode #3 - Let's Provide Freaks Wrestling Anywhere
Episode #4 - Anime Showdown Look! People Fighting! Where's the Alcohol? (Zanzibar Ham)

Episode #5 - Look, Palpy Forces a Win Again (yerpalhal)
Episode #6 - Leaps, Punches, Flips! Wrassling Action! (yerpalhal)
Episode #7 - Lotus! Palpatine! Flamander! Wrestlers All! (DivineCoffeeBinge)
Episode #8 - End of the World Losers Prepare Fireworks; Winners Asplode (Rather Watch Them)

Some stats and figures from the first two months of this run.

Episode #9 - Link Partners Fruity, Wrestles Ages (yerpalhal)
Episode #10 - Lucha Perros Find Winning Awesome (DivineCoffeeBinge)
Episode #11 - Lousy Path Finding Wastes Aplenty (Zepyhr)
Episode #12 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW Legit Player Flamander Wormed Again (Tevery Best)

Episode #13 - Ladies' Plan Foiled; Witch Again! (Rather Watch Them)
Episode #14 - Lotta Powerful Flips Win Adoration (DivineCoffeeBinge)
Episode #15 - Lacerations Proliferate From Worm! Awesome! (DivineCoffeeBinge)
Episode #16 - Sacrific-E Lovingly Punching Fervently Wrestling Attackers

Episode #17 - Losers Pinned For Wrestling Amusement (Zephyr)
Episode #18 - Look! Pilot Flammando Winged Angel! (Zephyr)
Episode #19 - Lazy Pugilists Forget Wrestling Ambitions (DivineCoffeeBinge)
Episode #20 - TOXX PARTAY Losers Pull off Frustrating Win. rear end! (nine-gear crow)

Episode #21 - Ladies Pummeling For Whiskey-addled Administration (DivineCoffeeBinge)
Episode #22 - Losers Pinned From Whiskey Addict (Deathmaster780)
Episode #23 - Lout picks a Fight With Angle (YerPalHal)
Episode #24 - THE BIG SHOW Large Punching Fucker Wrestles Angrily (Deathmaster780)

Episode #25 - Longhorned Player Finishes with Attitude (Deathmaster780)
Episode #26 - Loss, Powerlessness, Failure, Wrestling, Angst (YerPalHal)
Episode #27 - Link Pineapple Face Withstands Anything (ZephyrWhisper)
Episode #28 - BEACH PARTY - Lousy PlayStation Ffffffffffffailure, Wrestling Aborted (nine-gear crow)

Episode #29 - Loving Pride For Wrestlers Anywhere
Episode #30 - Ladies Pummeling Faces While Airborne (DivineCoffeeBinge)
Episode #31 - Look! Pros Fear Wrestling is Anime (YerPalHal)
Episode #32 - HELL - Little Punk Flamander Worms Again (FelinoidSA)

Episode #33 - Anniversary - Lotus Promotes Flipping a Whole Afternoon (ZephyrWhisper)
Episode #34 - Z1-A1 - Let's Put Forth Wrasslin Awesomeness! (Maigius)
Episode #35 - Z1-B1 - Long Puroresu Fights Win Audience
Episode #36 - WOGS + Z1-AB2 - Legends Pulverize Federal Woman Agent (nine-gear crow)

Episode #37 - Z1-AB3 - Largely Purple Flamboyance Willfully Annihilated (Sel Nar)
Episode #38 - Z1-AB4 - Lumbering Pugilists Filled With Aggression (Zanzibar Ham)
Episode #39 - Z1-AB5 - Lotus Powerfully Fails Wrestling Action (Deathmaster780)
Episode #40 - ALL OUT - Lips Pressing For Warrior's Advantage (DivineCoffeeBinge)

Episode #41 - Leather Princess Foils Winning Action (nine-gear crow)
Episode #42 - Lotus Pushes for Winning Anime
Episode #43 - Lackey of Palpy Fucks With Attorney (Deathmaster780)
Episode #44 - Hall of Buscus Lasers Perforate Flying Wicked Aerialists (DivineCoffeeBinge)

Episode #45 - Let's Perform Finishers With Alliteration (Action Shakespeare)
Episode #46 - Lore Procured For Wayfaring Announcers (Action Shakespeare)
Episode #47 - Ladies, Pin! Forever Wrestling, Always! (Rather Watch Them)
Episode #48 - PUMPKIN SPICE WRESTLING - Let Pimps Fall With Animosity (Action Shakespeare)

Episode #49 - L-bows Punish Frantic Wrestlers Asses (Felinoid)
Episode #50 - Local Police Force Wasted Again (Rather Watch Them)
Episode #51 - Laudable Pros Freely Waste Asses!
Episode #52 - FIGHT THE POWAH! Let's Pleasurably Finish (this) Wrestling Adventure (Deathmaster780)

Easy Use this handy google form. Go on, click it!

To have all your submissions in one place we'll be using a google form. This will make things easier for me to keep track of all character submissions from both brands (SA and lp.zone, though, there are no plans to present them as separate entities in the show.). I'll still ask you to leave a post in the thread just so I know it's you and I have a reminder to check form submissions. If you wanna change your current gimmick you can just drop that in the thread or contact me privately some other way if you want.

First of all, have a look at the characters we already have this go around so you can get an idea of what this is gonna be. Here's our entire current roster

Why am I doing this to myself again?
"Much like being a fan of the real thing, WWE 2K18 is often more of a chore than it is fun. Hilariously, yet tragically, I still find myself hoping it'll be better next time." -Nick Valdez, Destructoid

"Despite the series' ongoing strengths, this year is a royal stumble." -Mitchell Saltzmann, IGN

"This series has always suffered from its fair share of glitches, but they're especially egregious and plentiful this year." -Richard Wakeling, Gamespot

"Anyone will have a good time on WWE 2K18, with its fast-paced, brutal and addictive action." - Daniel Cutts, The Sun

"this is quite easily the worst of the series so far, i find absolutely no pleasure in it and can by no means recommend it to anyone." R3Y on Steam

"2K must be going for some kind of record in most games published without doing QA." -Bocc Kob on Steam

"sad game" -Alice'' on Steam

"No Custom Story mode AGAIN? Now I'll have to use someting external for the story bits for LPFWA, what the gently caress?" -IGgy IGsen, right here, right now. Oh yeah, we're doing this baybay!!!

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Nov 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Below is a description of the titles. If you're interested in current champions and title history view this spreadsheet and select the Title History tab at the bottom.

LPFWA Championship

The major title of LPFWA's men's division. The original belt was stolen a few years ago so this plastic replica is now the major belt. In case something happens to it we have a ton more because they are basically merch but no one wants to buy it because it looks so cheap.

LPFWA Women's Championship

The major title for the women's division of LPFWA. It is was vacant due to a lack of competition until a tournament for the belt was held (Episode 21). The introduction to this title did not go as smoothly as was hoped because somehow we split into two timelines. I don't even know what's going on anymore.

LP Superstar Championship

The men's minor title. Some say it's become more prestigious than the LPFWA Championship because it gets defended more often and is not made of plastic. But don't listen to them.

Kawaii Championship

The women's division minor title, though, technically, since there is no major title this is the actual major title??? Can't wait for there to be enough women in LPFWA to get them a proper belt, like the LPFWA Women's Championship (Which eventually got introduced).

The Co-Commentary Championship

It's called co-commentary title for some reason but don't be fooled, it's actually a belt for wrestling in a tag team, not commentating over matches.

The Buscus Championship

This belt is unique in that it is not awarded for being a winner, but for losing. The match for the Buscus opens every show. The loser wins the honor of opening the next show as well.

Black's Title

This title is defended under 24/7 rules and doesn't require a sanctioned match. Hell it's probably not even a sanctioned Title. This means it's always on the line, even if your cat is sitting down on you. If a ref is around they can count the 1-2-3 and your cat is new champion. This probably happened at some point. Specifically, it's earned by defeating the person holding it without question, not by winning a match necessarily.

Bunny Championship :3

It was introduced as a punishment for crimes against bunnikind. It has no real rules associated to it but it is defended at every show. It's kind of a reverse Buscus belt in that it gets awarded to winners.

What the hell is LPFWA?
Glad you asked! LPFWA (orignally Let's Play Forum Wrestling Association, but the meaning of the acronym changes every single show) is an E-Wrestling Federation. Essentially it's like pro wrestling only even more fake! The acteurs on the stage called LPFWA are YOU! Yes you! Whether you submit a character or are simply part of the crowd. Your Custom Wrestlers I will make for you will duke it out. Of course, it wouldn't be pro wrestling without the storylines! There's storyline bits between some of the matches to help you pick your favorite and sometimes just have a laugh. It's a thing I did twice before and although there is a continuity you don't need to sit back and watch all past shows. Due some time having passed since the end of last "Season" we'll all jump into the middle of something because sometimes you stop watching wrestling and then come back years later. This incarnation will be run in WWE 2k18

Is... Is this a roleplay? What is going on in this thread, I read the OP but I do not understand.
People in the thread are encouraged to act in-character between shows. Gives them something to do and makes for some fun reads too. General rule is it's not canon until proven otherwise. Or it's canon until proven otherwise? I don't even know anymore. Just have fun!

Ah okay, I'm not interested in Wrestling, though.
Well, you don't have to be. But it probably helps. Have it be known that I did the first two LPFWAs with the attitude that wrestling is bad (except Lucha Underground). Just bad. I've recently grown an actual appreciation for it, though. So I guess I now actually like wrestling.

Wait what? I thought WWE 2k18 didn't have a story creator.
That is true, we won't be able to use a story creator this time. Instead the stories will be told in short faux visual novel segments made in RenPy. Wrestling is an anime anyway, we're merely bringing it to its logical conclusion here. While this format is a step back in some ways (lack of 3D animation) it lifts quite a few of the arbitrary restrictions the garbage Story Creator last seen in WWE 2k14 had. Aside from that it's basically the same but in 2D and even more anime.

Okay, I assume you have a rich and detailed lore. Do I need to know any of it
Nope. As already mentioned earlier, there's a time skip since the last episode that happened. Even if you're familiar with either of the previous "Seasons" most of what happens will be new to you. This way we can have a nice facade of the show having gone on since 2013! (It's canonically 2027, three years have passed since the end of the previous season, which was about two years ago. Don't question it). If you really wanna read up there's a summary of things that happened in the next post.

All right, so how fake is this fake wrestling. Are the outcomes predetermined?
No they are not. There are no plans to rig the outcomes despite the pre-recorded nature. I'll just use the first take. Mainly because there won't be a second take. Yeah, you heard that right. Matches and story segments will be pre-taped this go around with the actual commentary and interactive part being done live on stream. This is more of a necessity than a design decision. It's to make sure story segments integrate nicely and won't be me drunkenly trying to play a visual novel part while setting up the next match that is supposed to happen only to accidentally pick the RAW arena instead of the LPFWA arena (maybe I'll do it on purpose, though). This however, also allows me to improve the show in other ways that would be unthinkable if done completely live and I don't have to constantly do stuff on stream to make sure everything works.

Do I have to be a Let's Player to join?
Of course not.

Cool, let's do this!
Thrilled to have you! You can be a part of the LPFWA Universe (tm) in one or more of several fun ways!

1. Most obviously, you can submit your character for me to make (or make your own). To do that use the character submission form also found earlier in the thread.
2. There will be parts in the show where fake ads will be displayed for flavour, you can make one of these. As long as it's in good taste and not some dumb forums meme I don't understand because I'm old I'll use it. Just make sure it's 300 x 100)
3. I'll provide small icons of headshots for your characters, allowing you to act in character in the thread. That was really fun last time! While these can't always become canon I'll make an effort to collect all of them by ripping off what crow did/was gonna do for his unfortunately abandoned TEW2013 LP: I'll collect them all in a single post!
4. Occasionally your votes can affect the show. Determining the type of an upcoming match, participants and maybe other things
5. For bigger shows there will be a prediction game. Unlike last time there's no prizes due to steam games being no longer easily giftable between a lot of countries. So for the time being it's just for fun. Maybe we can work out something cool as a reward eventually.
6. Just watch the stream, have a good time and interact in the chat if you want. Your reactions will help shape LPFWA after all...
7. ... it's all about the acronyms! LPFWA orignally stood for Let's Play Forum Wrestling Association, but that was a long, long time ago. It stopped being true after the very first episode. The acronym has changed every episode since then as a result of someone in the chat coming up with a new meaning for the acronym LPFWA. These will be used as episode titles.
8. There's probalby more small ways I can't think of right now.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Nov 26, 2018

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Worry not, the below is a lot. It's just to give you an idea of what this is. No one expects you to know all of LPFWA Lore. In fact, you don't need to know any of it.

Part 1: The Kliq

pictured above: Chicken Chicken Chicken CHICKEN!

18th June 2013, 08:37 PM. The thread for the original LPFWA goes live after IGgy drunkenly recorded some video for something with Junpei Hyde and Schir Junpei showed them VGCW. IGgy's thought was: "This is boring as gently caress and yet amazing, I'll buy WWE 2k13 off amazon right now and do the same thing myself". And because I'm a colossal idiot, when the game actually arrived, I did that thing myself.

As talent gathered the show took on a form much more similar to VGCW than what LPFWA turned into later. There was no commentary except for the ingame voice tracks. Which I'm sure put their educated feet to got use. Hell, in the beginning there wasn't even music. But in the small community called Let's Play Forum dot net, a clique mostly consisting of SA members, it gained traction. It lasted until 1st December 2013. The final episode is not canon because Vince McMahon buys LPFWA and fires everybody and then rocks fall and everybody dies.

Notable storylines and moments:
- IGgy claims he's too drunk to fight and has his life-long buddy BNF take over almost all of his matches
- Kadorhal allegedly refused to tag in Mecca Prime during a tag team match, starting the longest running feud in LPFWA history. This started the "gently caress you Kad" movement among the fans.. In the final episode it turned out that that was Kadorhals evil twin brother, Ladorhal and Kad and Mec reconciled to fight for the Co-Commentary championship one last time.

pictured above: Kad and a gently caress You Kad sign.

- Black holding the Nameless Belt for almost the entire duration of the season until purposefully pitting himself against three foes. And even then he didn't lose the first time, reality could not comprehend Black losing and shut down (soft locked the game). The second time he managed though. That's right, Black is so good he needed two tries to lose to Dr. Rath on purpose. The belt was known as Black's Title from this moment on and Black himself was never seen or heard from or again.
- Junpei Hyde turned into an anime by re-enacting a scene from Dragon Ball Z. Yeah. Then she lost immediately. Ouch.
- Some morons (IGgy and Punchy) claimed that they had a third man for... whatever. That third man turned out to be some famous youtube guy with a million Binding of Isaac videos. It was kind of a wet fart.
- Frosty the Dragon committed Reficide for real. Like, a referee actually died because he kept attacking him. Which prompted the United Referee's Association featuring Referee Joe, brother of the killed referee, to hunt down Frosty. Attempting his revenge Ref Joe was heavily injured when Frosty broke the ring by superplexing Joe. Ref Joe went on to tattoo himself, grow his hair out and a beard. He then managed to defeat fruity in a Hell in a Cell match at the Toxx Party PPV, cut his hair, shaved is beard but didn't remove the tattoos.
- Cyrekk was forced to compete for the Buscus, a belt that is obtained by losing to determine the worst of the worst. Refusing to do so he assumed the persona of Not Cyrekk. Everybody saw through the disguise though and soon Cyrekk and Not Cyrekk were book as a tag team to expose them. Surprisingly, Cyrekk and Not Cyrekk actually showed up together, only the mask of Not Cyrekk was donned by someone different every time they were forced to be in the same place at the same time.

Part 2: Something Awful This Way Comes

On 5th May 2014 LPFWA opened doors again to celebrate its ten year anniversary in 2023. Don't worry about this not making sense for now and just roll with it. Ten years had passed and the anniversary of the foundation of LPFWA drew close. It made everything very confusing because the beginning of LPFWA wasn't exactly ten years in the futurepast. The Anniversary aired on 23.05.2015 about a month less than ten ye- I mean... IT WAS TEN YEARS OKAY!

Anyway, this time talent from the Something Awful dot com forums entered the ring and the show now had commentary and got many of its other trademarks, though, I couldn't tell you what those are. But basically LPFWA found its identity.

Notable storylines and moments:
- A tournament for the Vacant LPFWA Championship was held. Sterv won it by ripping and tearing through his competition.
- During the above tournament somehow Loki was replaced with Punchy, who lost earlier, by the game. Yeah, not me. This was a legit shoot. Or bug, if you wanna call it that. This started the Standgate scandal. Because someone from chat said Punchy was Loki's stand or something? I dunno. It caught on and anilEhilated swore to expose Standgate. Punchy, of course, admitted to being a Stand despite that not being true which made the investigation difficult. In the end it turned out Punchy just knocked out Loki during a brief power outage before the match started to take his place.
- Dash Rendar and Galen Marek engaged in the most awkward romance ever. Neither of the two had any experience with romance and struggled even to hug each other. They required the assistance of Fruitsniffer to learn more about hugging. Eventually it worked out but now they're broken up I think??? I don't exactly follow this kind of stuff too closely.
- After Dash Rendar somehow stole all the food on the moon there was a food crisis in LPFWA. At the International Food Throwdown PPV BFC and Frosty had a Pizza match to create infinite pizza to solve said crisis. They did so, we now have a pizza vortex and we can just take a slice from an infinite selection of different types of pizza.
- Oh, by the way, LPFWA is on the moon.
- Matches against WWE Legends are introduced as bonuses after shows. The first one was John Cena, which defeated many of the strongest warriors LPFWA had to offer until Junpei Hyde gained John Cena's respect by defeating him in a Flaming Tables Match, winning the WWE Championship.
- Zore, a garish neon ninja, gets massively over as the Buscus Champion. Him constantly losing must be very relatable? Eventually Zore changed his moveset and... he beat Junpei for the WWE Title.
- Lazyfire and Immortan Joe REALLY hated anime, apparently, and so decided to hunt down the animes of LPFWA. But eventually it turns out they like anime because wrestling is anime and become friends. But at the end of the Anime PPV tragedy strikes! Emperor Palpatine runs over Lazyfire's Lomo with Lazyfire inside. Ten times. Fuckin' ded. It wasn't the first time Palpy did this but... the first time he at least didn't do it ten times. That was a bit excessive.

Pictured above: Immortan Joe after witnessing Lazyfire's limo being crushed ten times.

- At the Burn Down the Sandcastle PPV Palpatine threw IGgy in a pit in an efford to take over LPFWA and turn it into SLW, his own promotion he wishes to revive. What really happened was that IGgy went on vacation and Palpy just did what he wanted in the meantime. This culminated at the SLW Revival PPV. When Palpy put everything in motion to have him and his goons win all titles in LPFWA. Palpy even cashed in the defunct money in the bank briefcase after Fred Hope and Flamander finished their championship match. Thankfully, Flamander discovered that he can transform from a bootleg Sentai into a real Sentai Hero and killed his plan dead. After that LPFWA returned to normal because IGgy returned from vacation and as a punishment Palpy was forced to do the interviews IGgy did until that point.

Pictured above: The lovely LPFWA header image made even shittier.

- At the same show Lazyfire also returned as a force ghost. Probably worth mentioning.
- The Raranomicon :3 happens. Rara won the rights to be at the helm for one episode and there were bunnies everywhere. Rara fed special cupcakes to everyone that gave them bunny ears and made everyone adore bunnies :3 She did all this to draw out Bun Bun, living in a castle close to the LPFWA arena. It worked. It may have been coincidence because Bun Bun came over to complain about all that noise. Or maybe the cosmic bunnies did it. Who knows?
- At the Toxx Party PPV IGgy has to take one sip from his drink from every Suplex Aurora performs. It was 93, I think. Fuckin' ded.
- A sledgehammer got a pinfall victory over Triple H.
- Dr. Rath wrote his name onto the moon with a death ray.
- During Lpfwamania the moon is hurled towards the sun by an extremely powerful Auroraplex SX and everyone gets their braingearz turning to find a way to remedy the situation somehow. Eventually Fred Hope and Flamander decide it would be wise to use lesser suplexes to counter the momentum because another Auroraplex SX would probably break the moon in half. It worked. We're headed back to earth... and that brings us to...

Part 3: Coming Home

You might find us throwing around weird words sometimes. The wrestling business comes with a lot of specific terms, a lot of which have their origins in carny speak. But just to make sure you know at least most of them here's a small list.

Kayfabe: To stay in character and pretend that wrestling is real. This used to be a 24/7 deal where wrestlers would pretend to be their personas every waking minutes of their lives. This has been loosened considerably with the dawn of the internet and a general better understanding of how the business works.
The Business: We in the Business call the pro wrestling business The Business.
Killing the Business: Concerns of the business dying due to wrestling not being portrayed as realistic and/or legitimate. It's what old out-of-touch has-beens say happens when The Young Bucks do flips. Or when Kenny Omega wrestled a nine-year old. Or when Chuck Taylor threw an invisible hand grenade. Or when Kota Ibushi wrestled a blow-up doll. Or when Mae Young gave birth to a fully grown human hand. Sexual Chocolate Mark Henry was the father. That actually happened.
Gimmick: The persona a wrestler portrays. it's common for wrestlers to change their personas multiple times throughout their carreers. Often but not necessarily associated with a turn. For instance, Roman Reigns gimmick used to be that he's part of The Shield, then his gimmick was that he's a manufactured successor to John Cena now his gimmick is that he's a manufactured successor to John Cena who is part of The Shield.
Face: A "good guy" wrestler. The crowd is supposed to cheer for them. When they boo them instead we call that a Roman Cena.
Heel: A "bad guy" wrestler. The crowd is supposed to boo them. When they cheer them instead we call that either bad character work or way too loving over as a face.
Turn: When a wrestler changes their alignment from Heel to Face or vice versa. Usually specified as "face turn" or "heel turn"
Being Over: A wrestler is considered over when they are accepted by the crowd in their role as a face or heel. It's not unheard of, that someone is so over as a face that they get cheered even after turning heel, which is undesired.
Promo: A segment during which one or more wrestlers speak to the audience or address another wrestler to build interest in a match or feud.
Crowd Pop: Positive crowd reaction signified by sudden loud cheering. This is the reaction a face is supposed to illicit.
Heat: Negative crowd reaction or more accurately, being despised by the crowd. Either due to being a heel or due to being Roman Reigns. Heat is not exclusive to the crowd, though, it can also take place between two performers or between the performer and the promoter and also their mothers.
Cheap Heat/Pop: An easy crowd reaction. Most common example would be to compliment some local sports team to get cheered, or calling the audience idiots for boos. Not necessarily looked down upon but Smarks pretend to hate it to feel better about themselves.
Mark: Someone who thinks wrestling is real. Recently has become more of an insult wrestlers will throw at fans on twitter if they disagree with them on anything related to wrestling.
Smark: A "smart" Mark. Sometimes also called an Internet fan. It's somebody who is aware of and interested in the workings and happenings of the Business. Some claim they are contributing to the killing of the Business.
Shoot: Intentionally going off script. Usually breaking kayfabe. Can show itself in actually attacking another performer, intentionally injuring somebody, cutting a different Promo than intended, usually to bury another performer or in fact the promotion itself.
Botch: This is a normal word, isn't it? Describes when a move or spot goes wrong, possibly injuring somebody or misspeaking/stuttering during a promo.
Work: The opposite of a shoot. When everyting goes according to plan.
Worked Shoot/Botch: A planned event that is supposed to appear as though it's a shoot or a botch.

And there's probably a lot that I forgot. There's many weird terms in the Business.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Oct 25, 2017

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

by me

by Fruitsniffer

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Mar 21, 2018

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Cool, I'll start working on these as soon as I can (I'll be back from work in about 12 hours). I'll be dropping pics of them in the thread before finalizing them so you can make changes and/or I can tell you how possible it even is to make what you wanted.

Pyroi posted:

I can't wait for the first 30-minute long match where the wrestlers just reposition a ladder 80 times every minute.

Hey, the AI got slightly better about that... but it got worse in other aspects.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Okay, I sent in a character idea.

I've started work on a couple more but this is the first I'm willing to show. Meet Toad. It's not actually a mushroom cap but an afro with red circles painted on. Well, they are mostly round, I tried my best.

There's some cool character ideas so far, keep em coming.

Hopefully I'll be able to fully flesh out and crank out some more over the weekend. Once we have a large enough roster ready we'll have our first show. With some of the poo poo that I've seen happening in the game I honestly can't wait.

EDIT: Nvm, here's another one: The Majestic Goat-Man

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Oct 26, 2017

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Strange Forest posted:

I submitted a tree

One of the worst ideas I've ever heard.

This is as good as it's gonna get

Also: A little note here: I'm not going though these in order and I'm not rejecting anybody (yet).
The only reason that'll straight up make me reject a submission is if I think it's in bad taste or supposed to be a bad joke. Like, say, if you wrote "a tree" in the appearance field on the form. Then again, I just did that, so...

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Oct 28, 2017

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

VolticSurge posted:

OK, submitted my guy. And I've got an idea for a lady wrassler if needed down the line.

Kylo Ren: This is probably the closest I can get. No way to put a hood over that mask, unfortunately.

Jaguars! posted:

I don't know any either, so I just made some notes on the fighting style I want and a name for a finisher.

Lady of the Lancet: These are the biggest glasses that don't morph in weird ways. Why they made the frames of glasses morph to facial proportions is not something I know but it looks incredibly stupid so I went with the safe option.

If there's any changes that need to be made let me know.

Here's two more.

Tolvie:

El Catire Arrecho:

Ideally, I hope to be able to run the first show next weekend. I'll be announcing more once I'm able to actually make that call. After this initial set-up I'd ideally be able to run a show every week or every two weeks.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

that was embarassing

No that was good! You won that one in our hearts.

I can also give you an actual Starbucks logo this time instead of a weird combination of shapes meant to resemble a Starbucks logo because you can import graphics.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Bliss Authority posted:

I can't wait for my Breakfast Cult character to get rejected from the League.

Konami Kouda: Your pic only showed the upper body. If there's anything tragically wrong with the bottom half let me know and I can fix it.

Divine Coffee Binge: Just like she never left. I'll probably change the proportions of the starbucks logo because it looks a bit squashed despite me adjusting it already.

Then there's Nadira: (CAW made by jimmydalad)

E: Here's a mirror of a spreadsheet I use to keep track of what's left to do https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1stuFfSvZAtdKccq49DLElSvWgjXBjwtN0r6BLCcHuYA/edit?usp=sharing

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I'm back, baby! I'm back and ready to caffeinate anyone and everyone shut up and take this coffee IGsen drink it like a man

Or like a woman, I'm not gonna judge, coffee is cool and good and improves the lives of all genders!

Oh, thanks for reminding me to provide the little mugshots for people to threadlarp with. Gotta get on that at some point.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Also can I just note that the fact that you still have the adorable bunny avatar makes me smile. :3:

Oh, right, that happened in the same episode where DCB almost won a match!

Since the thread has no real content yet (I've worked on CAWs since the game came out on 13th October, and some other stuff even before that, prep work is much more than for the previous seasons) why not take a little look back?
Let's check out how I got my current avatar, among other things.

It happened during The Raranomicon :3.
The episode was written by Rara who won the rights to book an entire show. Since she's on the writing team anyway she also pretty much wrote the entire thing on her own. She even provided nice assets for me to adorn the stream with. And drew a match card :3

It was called Raranomicon :3 by me because that was my nickname for Rara on Skype at the time. Now I don't even have Skype installed anymore.

The story revolved around Rara giving cupcakes to everybody and the people who ate them mysteriously grew bunny ears. In the end it turned out she did this to summon BunBun, a bunny lady.

At some point DCB had a match against Rara herself. Up till that point DCB had never won a match, but the crowd was rooting for the Starbuck's Underdog every time. Maybe today would be the day... Then the game broke as it looked like DCB was about to win. Oh no :(

At the end of the show we usually have LPFWA wrestlers face off against wrestlers from real promotions. Zore, another wrestler famous for losing a lot went into the ring with none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin in this match. I missed half the match because I was busy getting myself a new adorable bunny avatar :3

And now you know about something that happened at some point!

EDIT:
Mmmh, new talent!

anilEhilated lost weight since last season

Right is the entrance attire. There was a request for a bathrobe over normal clothes but unfortunately it's no longer possible to do this as a match attire (most clothes that have physics won't allow that)
For some reason glasses also make it so a lot of hats can no longer be equipped, while a lot of headgear morphs the shape of glasses in weird ways.
(That black belt thing is a fanny pack with the pack part in the back)

Also, though she's been made for a while I forgot to introduce Hell-Ena

It's jimmydalad's character made by jimmydalad.

I'll probably focus more on getting everybody ready for a first show before I crank out more CAWs. Movesets and entrances should be done soon. And once the entrances are ready there'll be a video with all of them.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Oct 31, 2017

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right! Time for the first show! Here's the exact time when it'll hopefully happen. It's possible that I'll have to delay it if the prep work I still need to do takes longer than expected.

Match Card is below:

Match #1 - Buscus Brawl
IGgy (c) vs. Fruitsniffer

Match #2 - Extreme Rules
The Masked Man vs. Dr. Ham

Match #3 - Singles Match
El Catire Arrecho vs. Lotus Aura

Match #4 - Singles Match
Toad vs. Schir

Match #5 - Lightbulb Match (more conventionally known as "Ladder Match")
Lady of the Lancet vs. Divine Coffee Binge vs. Nadira

Match #6 - Kawaii Title Match
Hell-Ena vs. Konami Kouda (c)

Match #0 - LPFWA vs. The Universe
You get to decide!
Here's a poll to determine who LPFWA will face
And here who will represent LPFWA

If the trios match wins the three LPFWA wrestlers with the most votes will make it. I'll probably close the polls some time on Friday. OH, and I should probably mention that whoever you select as a opponent will be fought until they are either defeated or have defeated all of our guys.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Nov 1, 2017

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Fruitsniffer, you can avoid the Buscus! I believe in you! And in Hug Lyfe!

Thanks for reminding me to make and upload all the icons again! https://imgur.com/a/GTmx9 (link is also in the op.)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Jaguars! posted:

This should be a walk in the park compared with the average meeting of the faculty biomedical ethics committee!

And it can't be said that the alma mater wasn't supportive!

I don't know that a prestigious medical research university based in Maltibore will get many enrollments from this place, but at least they'll get a few concussion research subjects! They have to spend their excess marketing budget somewhere, I suppose.

And they printed me a nice collegiate jacket!

(Can we do crowd signs? And chuck the second logo on either her existing jacket or on a college style one. No hurry though. )

Oh man, I really halfarsed this. This is probably better intro music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ-Xkb-uwKI
So, you want to change the entrance music?

And yeah, I can add that logo to a jacket but unfortunately not to signs.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right, polls are closed.
The Bonus Match for tomorrow will be:

DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Asuka

rip DCB.

If DCB CAN beat Asuka somehow we'll move on to a new opponent but since DCB is kind of known for losing a lot and Asuka is Asuka we'll probably have to throw another one of our wrestlers at Asuka next time.

But I do hope for a miracle. DCB! We believe in you!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Hey yo! It's time. We'll go live in 15 Minutes, my friends!
https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Results Below

Match #1 - Buscus Brawl
IGgy submits to the Hug Lyfe, Fruity takes the win

Match #2 - Extreme Rules
Dr. Ham did it by reversing Masked Man's finish into the Spine-O-Cracker

Match #3 - Singles Match for the Bunny Championship
El Catire Arrecho takes the Bunny Championship off of the newly minted/cursed champion Lotus. Lotus got in a nice dab, though

Match #4 - Singles Match
Toad vs. Schir
Toad basically kicks out of everything like it's nothing end then pins Schir

Match X - Backstage Brawl for Black's Title
Nadira vs. Terara Fluffybottom
Nadira kills Rara. I'm sorry Rara

Things happen with the ladder and everybody refuses to interrupt the attempt to change the lightbulb but it gets interrupted anyway, somehow despite taking forever. Then Nadira just takes it[/url]

[spoiler]Konami gets in two Demon Banishing Uppercuts against Hell-Ena, but it was not enough. Hell-Ena takes the win and with it the Kawaii title

DivineCoffeeBinge vs. The Undefeated Empress of Tomorrow, Asuka.
You tried, DCB, you tried. Maybe some day.

Pre- and post show: in-character thread banter will be immortalized in the "update post" once the YT vod goes up tomorrow. Keep it tight, folks!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Episode #1 - Look! Periodically Funny Wrestling Again (Twitch VOD)
(Episode title courtesy of Trizophenie)

The video description has timestamps and everything. It's still processing currently, in the meantime you view it through the twitch link in a somewhat lower quality.

If you wanna submit a character don't hesitate, Character submissions are still open.

The official match card:

IGgy IGsen posted:

All right! Time for the first show! Here's the exact time when it'll hopefully happen. It's possible that I'll have to delay it if the prep work I still need to do takes longer than expected.

Match Card is below:

Match #1 - Buscus Brawl

Match #2 - Extreme Rules

Match #3 - Singles Match

Match #4 - Singles Match
Toad vs. Schir

You get to decide!
Here's a poll to determine who LPFWA will face
And here who will represent LPFWA

If the trios match wins the three LPFWA wrestlers with the most votes will make it. I'll probably close the polls some time on Friday. OH, and I should probably mention that whoever you select as a opponent will be fought until they are either defeated or have defeated all of our guys.

Before the show... (Keep in mind that none of this is canon until proven otherwise by the show itself, but it is a fun read in any case)

Fruitsniffer, you can avoid the Buscus! I believe in you! And in Hug Lyfe!

Fruitsniffer posted:

Thanks, DBC. Just because I was the guy who "won" the belt the most times last season, doesn't mean I plan on doing that again this time. No matter what happens though, I'm sure Iggy and I will be able to hug it out in the end, even it will have to be a bear hug. :smug:

VolticSurge posted:

I cannot wait to meet Lord Sidious! He is to thank for Grandfather turning out the way he did. Shame he keeps such...distasteful company. That Rendar character reminds me too much of Father Han Solo.

Kadorhal posted:

Alright, first match in a couple years... I'm probably a bit rusty. God knows the stuff I was wearing at the end last time is. I don't even know how that's possible when there really wasn't anything that could rust. Maybe it's moon-rust. I should practice a bit. Let's see, I was using...

Oh god. I think I forgot my finisher's name. What was it again... Hanging DDS? No... poo poo, glad I don't have to call my attacks or anything.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

"So my first patient is The Masked Man? I see there's no mention of a problem area, which means this must be a-" *cracks knuckles* "-full-body work-over."

Jaguars! posted:

This should be a walk in the park compared with the average meeting of the faculty biomedical ethics committee!

And it can't be said that the alma mater wasn't supportive!

I don't know that a prestigious medical research university based in Maltibore will get many enrollments from this place, but at least they'll get a few concussion research subjects! They have to spend their excess marketing budget somewhere, I suppose.

And they printed me a nice collegiate jacket!

Bliss Authority posted:

My first match shall be against a pawn of eldritch powers? How appropriate.

jimmydalad posted:

Grawwr rawrrrr rooooaarrr! Grrrr raaaarr roaaarr!!! Wrooooooo grrr grwwwl roar!! Awrr. (I am not Eldritch! I am Demonic! Your flesh shall be delicious!!! Bitch.)

Dragonatrix posted:

It was just lying there, on the ground... It had a doctor's name on it... so why did that bearded man say I own it now? That doesn't even make sense! I was trying to return lost property and now I have to fight someone...?

No, wait, I'm looking at this wrong. This is professional wrestling, right... so it's not a "fight," it's a stage show. And one I can use to better help people in the future.

Yeah, that's it! It's a show. I've done that before! But it's on Friday and I haven't been given a script yet. Hopefully I'll get my copy in time, so I can practice this.

Blind Sally posted:

The camera pans across a starship parking in the lot behind the LPFWA headquarter. It's sleek, black, and cool--all the descriptors a six-year-old would use to describe a starship. It's also covered in rust and garbage. It's the Outrunner, Dash Rendar's other ship. Purchased when he had a surplus of money, it's now the only thing he owns after having to sell the Outrider due to a shortage of money. Suffice it to say, his LPFWA career had not worked out. His final appearance on the show had tanked his reputation, sending all of his business ventures spiraling into ruin.

Inside the ship, we see Dash Rendar sitting at a desk, his holovid camera recording himself. Having subsisted on a steady diet of meat-lover's pizza and beer, the Dash we knew is now unrecognizable: overweight, unwashed, and out-of-shape. His stomach is visible, his clothing no longer up to the task of adequately cover him; his skin is the colour of a Kaminoan, his red treasure-trail standing out in stark contrast.

Dash picks up a large platter covered in slices of pizzas and grunts loudly for the camera. He reaches out of view and grabs a squeeze bottle of mayonnaise--a remnant of his days in the LPFWA when he had stolen the entire moon's supply of food. One wonders if the best before date has passed, but only for a moment. Dash gives the bottle a shake.

Oh yeah. You all know your boy Dash loves the taste of mayonnaise on pizza for breakfast.

He squeezes the bottle over the pizza.

Just drench this bantha poodoo in mother-crinking mayonnaise, oh yeah.

He grunts, a noise halfway between Tim Allen and a nerf. He tosses the bottle off-screen. A guest in the room would have noticed it was not the first bottle to have been so casually tossed aside--a monument in the corner sat as a testament to his sins.

Mother-crinking twenty-five slices of pizza, oh yeah. I love'em all being drenched in Sith-varped mayonnaise.

He reaches off-screen for another bottle.

Now that we got mother-skrogging mayonnaise all over the place, here comes to syrup!!! Gotta have that sweet and savoury taste!

He waves the bottle back and forth, spraying cheap corn-based syrup all over the pizza. His grunting intermingles with the grunts of the bottle until it is difficult to tell the two apart.

Aw, yeah. Stacks of sithspittin' mayonnaise and syrup-covered pizza, all for my gosh-dwanged gut! Yeah, boy, look at that sloppy-shebbed druk. Yer boy Dash is gonna eat it all!

He slaps his belly, as if for good measure.

Twenty-six syrup-drenched, mayonnaise meat-lover's pizza slices going in your boy, Dash Rendar's, karking gut, hahahahaa!

Dash readjusts the camera--the top of his head is now cut off. He lays the platter on his ample lap. On a small being, it would be balanced precariously, but on Dash is settles in as if it belonged there. He grabs a slice of pizza and raises it to his mouth. He starts to take a bite then stops. There's a smidgen of mayo now in his beard.

Don't forget to like and subscribe if you wanna see your boy, Dash, put more bomb-sheb food-stuff jammed into this kraffing gas tank.

He grabs his stomach at this, clutching it for emphasis. His desperate shill complete, he begins to eat. Slice after slice. Bite after agonizing bite. His breathing is so loud at parts that it peaks the audio. May the Star Wars gods have mercy on those viewers listening with headphones.

A door in the background opens suddenly and in steps a spindly robot, Dash's companion, Leebo. Dash scrambles, knocking over a beer-can tower as he falls out of his chair. The pizza platter is spillt all over the floor. He grabs a blanket to cover himself--it is covered in mayonnaise.

Sir, I have good news! The LPFWA has renewed your--oh, what the hell. Again? Seriously!?
It's not what it looks like!
You mean you're not eating a bunch of garbage for your horrible YouTube channel?
Uh--
And you wonder why Guri left us.
Hey, now that's not fair--
You've spent the last two years sulking and drinking and eating--and eating. It's time for you to do something with yourself!
I AM doing something with myself!
Something else.
My last video got 10,000 views! I'm moving up in the world. Did you know that my Master_Jedi_Dash channel is the 15th most popular junk-food-related review channel on the moon's YouTube network?
I didn't. And I still don't. Gonna quickly purge that bit of information from my memory banks.
Oh, come on! You've never supported me!
No! Never! And I never will! But at least you didn't embarrass me! Dash Rendar used to mean something. He used to be the greatest jobber in the LPFWA--
Wait, I was a jobber?
--now you sit around the Outrunner making weird internet videos. On the Outrunner! You used to do this poo poo on the Outrider!!!
Bandwidth isn't cheap on the moon.
Look, the LPFWA renewed your contract. I don't know what they were thinking. I'm guessing it's a clerical error. Doesn't matter. You're back.
I-IGgy wants me back?
Again, it's very likely that this was a mistake.
Leebo, ol'buddy, I have to go!

Dash jumps to his feet and sprints to the hatch. He grabs his giant shoulder-pad armour off a hook and looks at it wistfully. The mayonnaise is still in his beard.

Here's hoping the old suit still fits.
I wouldn't count on it.

He moves to leave but stops himself. He reaches up on a nearby shelf and pulls down a bottle of Corellian brandy.

For courage.

Exeunt Dash. Leebo walks over the holovid camera and switches if off.

(After finding out that DivineCoffeeBinge has to face Asuka)

....oh Jesus I'm gonna die so hard it comes through the PC and breaks my nose

....but with enough caffeine anything is possible!

anilEhilated posted:

Is that thing working? It's gotta be working. So much lost, so much forgotten. What's the ticking sound? I know you're out there! Oh, the light is on. Ahem.

As a perfectly reasonable precaution, I have taken to hiding these logs in inconspicous places behind shaped charges. Note to self: toilet - super bad idea for hiding place. Don't repeat. Second note to self: Make sure the explosion goes outward this time, recovery of data from smoking clumps of wire proving difficult.

I know I'm onto them. It was obvious from the start that the LPFWA was hiding something sinister and I, in my innocence have ignored it for too long. Then the fools asked me to investigate. They awakened the genius detectiv- Ho! Who goes there? That ticking sound again!

Now they're after me. They want to be rid of me. They say I've had a breakdown. They say I don't think straight. They say they need to ask me a couple questions about those explosions. All excuses. Want proof? Look at that schedule! I'm not even competing! They removed me from it because I know too much. But that won't stop me, oh no. That ticking again?!

...Ooh. I remember now. Log over. No, wait. Note to self: proximity detonator and timer not the same thing. Log over now. AnilEhilated, genius detective, exit stage... uh, shaft!

AnilEhilated! What happened to your kitty ears they were the best!!

anilEhilated posted:

Surgery. Not voluntary. They said it was a spontaneous nerve-condition triggered growth but that is clearly just an excuse. They were on it. All. You might be on it as well. Shame. I was about to warn you about the ticking package in the middle of the cofee storage but I am not going to. So there. Real shame. I appreciate a good set of neurotic tics.

Results (this is where you'd ordinarily watch the show before going on):

Match #1 - Buscus Brawl
IGgy submits to the Hug Lyfe, Fruity takes the win

Match #2 - Extreme Rules
Dr. Ham did it by reversing Masked Man's finish into the Spine-O-Cracker

Scene: Lotus Aura approaches IGgy, admitting to being responible for bringing an new championship into circulation by putting Black's Title on Rara via shady means. The cosmic bunnies punish Lotus by giving him the Bunny Championship. Uh oh! IGgy doesn't really show any sympathy.

Match #3 - Singles Match for the Bunny Championship
El Catire Arrecho takes the Bunny Championship off of the newly minted/cursed champion Lotus. Lotus got in a nice dab, though

Match #4 - Singles Match
Toad vs. Schir
Toad basically kicks out of everything like it's nothing end then pins Schir

Scene: Rara wakes back up and wonders why she has Black's Title. Ref Joe explains the situation but also takes his job way too seriously. Then Nadira comes and asks Rara nicely to give her Black's Title but as the curse of Black's Title demands violence is necessary.

Match X - Backstage Brawl for Black's Title
Nadira vs. Terara Fluffybottom
Nadira kills Rara. I'm sorry Rara

Things happen with the ladder and everybody refuses to interrupt the attempt to change the lightbulb but it gets interrupted anyway, somehow despite taking forever. Then Nadira just takes it

Konami gets in two Demon Banishing Uppercuts against Hell-Ena, but it was not enough. Hell-Ena takes the win and with it the Kawaii title

Scene: Dash Rendar announces proudly that he's found LPFWA. He's closing in on the Moon in his ship, the Outrunner, trying to defend his actions from the end of his last stint to Leebo.

DivineCoffeeBinge vs. The Undefeated Empress of Tomorrow, Asuka.
You tried, DCB, you tried. Maybe some day.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

"We had a good session today. I believe you'll agree we had major progress! But remember, this is a process. There's no quick fixes. Talk with my secretary and he'll schedule you in for your next appointment."

Vanderlyle posted:

Catire and arrecho are both venezuelan colloquialisms, where catire means blond, and arrecho can mean either mad/angry or badass. So the fact that you can see he’s neither angry or blond is perfectly fitting for my mental image of the character. Coñazo, which is part of the name I gave the finisher, is a strong hit or impact.

“I want to say how grateful I am for this opportunity, most people didn’t think I’d ever get to wrestle on the moon, mostly because I wouldn’t take my mask off for the space suit, but not only did I make it, I even won the bunny belt, so I want to think mi madre, Valeria, mi padre, Tomas, mis hermanos y hermanas, Carlos, Genesis, Elimar, Ped-oh, my time is up? but I have mo-.”

Man, I wish I could have watched this live, but my internet has been horrible lately.

Jaguars! posted:

hmph... ...Perhaps there's more to this wrestling thing than there appears. I don't see why they call themselves professionals though, it's semi-skilled work, or a trade at best. Some guy even told me it's just a job to him!

Bliss Authority posted:

"I underestimated my opponent and unleashed my ultimate technique too soon. Clearly I need more training - if I want the next time we meet to go differently."

Rather Watch Them posted:

Now that All Hallow's Day--and my phantasmagorical week-long bender--has concluded, I'm now free to return to my plan of total moon domination. Like the ebbing tide before the storm, I have lied in wait for my debut, and now the time has--Oh, hold on... Sorry, my coven-buddies want to know about lunch? Most of them are vegan, but I think we can settle for pescetarian--I would kill for some good sushi right now. Good sushi, okay? ... Great. Where was I?

Valerie scrolls back through the script on her phone.

Now, the time has come for Hurricane Val to hit the LFPWA! And believe me, she hits hard. I swear to the powers of the Deep, I will tame this demon and bend her to my will! Though my physical prowess may be... lacking, I know a few tricks, a few charms, perhaps an incantation or two. No matter how you slice it, I am destined to be victorious, kehahahahaa!... I'll be in my sanctuary, and don't you dare follow me!

Valerie exits down the hallway and takes an immediate turn into the locker room. The camera lingers.

(off) L-P-F-W-A! Dammit!

Okay, phew. I think I'm mostly conscious again. Did you know Asuka can kick your soul right out of your body? I know, right? I didn't either! But all of a sudden BAM, there I was, floating above the moon, watching my body sleep. Which was kinda strange, as it hasn't done that for something like seven weeks...

Anyway, God says she's pretty much okay with the way things are going in the LPFWA. Okay, so the demoness winning the Kawaii Title is a little worrisome, but she's sure one of us will go and beat her up and win it back for, you know, the glory of whatever. Also she says I need to keep at it so I can win my first match. It's bound to happen sometime, she assured me!

She also said that I'm on to something with this whole coffee thing. I'm developing this extra-caffeinated mondo recipe that involves what I think might be a black magic portal to the Elemental Plane Of Caffeine? Is that even a thing? Well, it is now. I tried some and it made me start shaking so much that I slipped through a wall like the Flash but it tasted a little acrid, so I'm gonna keep refining my recipe. Soon it'll be available at Moon Starbucks! I'm thinking of calling it the Hyperccino...

Foolish whelp, you know not the power with which you are tampering! Such potent conjuration is not for the realm of mortals!

But for real, did you take my spellbook? I've been making potions to achieve a similar effect and--Hey, if you're that good at brewing, maybe we should trade notes on the D-L? I'd love some input from a third party. You know how it is running a coven; everybody just says what they think you want to hear.

Mathwyn posted:

:perfect:

Well Woolsey, here you are. Not the chance at stardom you were hoping for, but beggars can't be choosers! Time to take the moon by storm!

Wait. The Moon? When and how in the blazes did civilization reach here anyway? What year is it?

*Checks calendar* Woolsey, you may have some catching up to do.

Ooo, you're going to have to stay up pretty late if you're going to do all the reading you'll need to get caught up. Here, drink this.

Mathwyn posted:

Ah yes. Coffee, drinking, sleeping. All things that I still do as a living, breathing person.

Thanks for the coffee, doll. No, no. No need to hand it to me, just leave it on the table. I'll drink it later when I'm feeling less incorpo- I mean indigested. Yes. Less indigested.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

"You seem to be suffering from an acute case of Monochromaticism, I suggest you arrange an appointment with me post-haste! I'll crack some color out of those bones."

Mathwyn posted:

This? No its just stage makeup you know? Things always look different on film. Besides, medical help is about a century too late at this point 'doc'.

anilEhilated posted:

The ghost does present a peculiar dilemma in performance in an essentially contact sport in a state of being corporeally challenged. The implications are intriguing, need to obtain a bit of ectoplasm, maybe with a cunningly concealed container. Naturally, the option the ghost is merely pretending cannot be discounted. Or the option of a ghost pretending to not be a ghost so badly he actually reveals his ghostitude. Or a non-ghost pretending to be a ghost so badly he reveals his nonghostitude. But why would he lie? Is he on it? Is a ghost a he?

...Is a ghost susceptible to explosives? Ectoplasm experiment needs to feature a source of external combustion. I will get to the bottom of this mystery, my word as a genius detect- is that security again?

FOR THE LAST TIME I DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT ANY FIRE ALARMS!

ALSO I AM NOT HERE.

e: Seriously, you have one fantastic character idea in there.

Kadorhal posted:

In the fifteenth abandoned room with a Goldberg nametag off to the left, Face is currently struggling with connecting various wires to a TV while talking into a phone.

Alright... then I connect this other wire? Okay... alright, all of 'em are connected.

The screen on the TV suddenly blinks to life. Filled with static, which seems odd for a TV in the 2020s. I dunno, I didn't make the thing. Sound begins emitting from its speakers - a voice.

Ahem... are we live? Good. Hello and welcome, all you superstars of today, yesterday and tomorrow on the moon with LPFWA- Face stop breathing so heavily, I can hear you through the phone - welcome to the arrival of Kadorhal, Incorporated's CEO. As you are all no doubt aware from our many varied ads that were run during the first show-

Uh, sir?

Face, please put down the phone. Anyway, as you are indubitably aware of now, my name is-

Sir.

Damnit, Face, stop breathing so heavily, I'm trying to cut a pr-

Sir, nobody else is watching.

Wha? Oh... uh, just you?

Just me.

Uh-huh... Well, we can do this in a couple hours, right? They did see all our wonderful ads, yes?

They decided not to run any for the first show. There weren't enough.

Well that's the-... eh, gently caress it, that's reasonable. This moon-market's untapped potential that's gonna be lucrative as hell - you see those new videos of that one guy eating pizza and stuff? Don't want to drown out all the competition before they become big enough to be worth buying out. Did you at least find a sweet TV?

I think this TV is older than any of the wrestlers here.

Jesus... Why did you even pick now of all times to do this? It's right around 6 AM where I'm from!

Well, y'know, we're kind of on the moon. Nighttime and daytime don't really apply the same way, so my biological clock's a little...

Yeah yeah okay I get it. Jeez, this guy. You don't see me complaining about heading to the moon at this time of night!

About that... why now?

Well, I don't want to have to chase the moon down getting to it!

... Uh, sir... you do know-

YES I AM FAMILIAR WITH THE BASICS OF SPACE TRAVEL. I don't want to waste twelve loving hours waiting for the destination to come back to me, either! I'm not wasting time or fuel on this poo poo, not when there's so much work to do! Find a bigger TV in a more populated area and get ready to start this poo poo up again in... eight hours sounds reasonable. Eight hours! End transmission.

The TV suddenly turns off, as do the lights. Then it starts smoking, because it hasn't been stored or maintained properly - who'd they expect to keep an eye on things back here, a fifteenth Goldberg? The weird sci-fi dual-screen thingy that wasn't meant to be used with it probably didn't help either. Face is left in near-complete darkness, the only light provided by the weird (but totally awesome) glowing eyepieces to his mask.

Why did I sign on with this jackass again...?

Oh, yeah. He pays really well.

Dragonatrix posted:

Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no...

I betrayed the Cosmic Bunnies... too many times to count... I threw away that belt I found lying around, by giving it to Rara so I got the Bunny Championship :3 as a curse...

But then I lost the Bunny Championship :3 immediately!

And then... and then... Rara got attacked... no, Rara got murdered! For that terrible, ugly belt that really belongs in the dumpster...

I think I can fix all this though. First, I just need to figure out who attacked Rara... who would want an ugly belt that they need to defend all the time...? Hmm.

Pyroi posted:

Hey, doc? That full-body workover...it really did wonders for my back. Thank you.

Next time though, I'll be giving you a full examination. With a hammer. Or a staircase. Or...or...uh...gently caress poo poo poo poo gently caress you had it you sounded so threatening

I'LL GIVE YOU A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE, DOCTOR MAN!

Kadorhal posted:

C'mon, you stupid piece of... I got this working on a TV that doesn't even have the right hookups for this poo poo, why won't you... there!

At the press of a button, the TV springs to life. And... once again, filled with static. Does Face just have a fascination for outdated poo poo? This time, though, there doesn't appear to be any sort of figure on the other end - just the static.

Huh... that's weird. I'm doing this at the right time, aren't I?

Face pulls out his phone, dialing a number. After a few seconds of ringing, it picks up.

Yes, hello?

Sir, I set up on a newer TV like you said, but nothing's coming through.

Wha...? Oh, it's Fa- The hell are you calling me about that for now, my man?

Eight hours. Exactly how long you told me to wait to do this again.

Oh... so I did. Still, the point is, I'm not on the space-plane anymore. I haven't had time to set up a more permanent thing for making statements! Do you have any idea how short a time eight hours really is?

... so, what do you want me to do now, then?

Find a different TV, most likely. Did you get a better one at all?

Well, I went into the twelfth room instead of the fifteenth... it's a little better...

Gah, you and your obsession with old technology... what the gently caress is any of that even doing on the moon?... gently caress it, I'll do the promo myself when I'm all set up and ready. Just take the day off or something, get ready for the next show, whatever.

Sure thing, sir.

Face hits a button to end the call, looking over the TV still displaying nothing but static. He gives it a knowing nod, smirking underneath his gas mask. What the hell does this mysterious boss-type character know, oldies are goodies.

The TV itself disagrees, though, as it befalls the same fate as the last one - shutting down, taking the power in the room with it for a while as it begins emitting a foul-smelling smoke. Face can only be glad he's already wearing a gas mask. no, i don't care if they don't actually do anything about smells. bite me, i'm the narrator.

... Maybe the boss is right about this old poo poo. Hey, doctor! You got a TV I can borrow?

jimmydalad posted:

!em htiw etepmoc dna yrt ot hguone hsiloof yna tiawa ylregae I !sehctam eht lliw os erofereht dna gnidnenu si regnuh yM .ecalp tsrif eht ni ytinutroppo siht pu em gnittes rof slaem ym morf deraps eb llahs yggI !noititepmoc fo eman eht ni em ot dereffo eb lliw taht slaem ynam eht ot drawrof kool I ,noipmahC iiawaK eht ma I taht woN .snamuh fo hself eht morf hceeps fo mrof emos deniag evah I taht smees tI - (It seems that I have gained some form of speech from the flesh of humans. Now that I am the Kawaii Champion, I look forward to the many meals that will be offered to me in the name of competition! Iggy shall be spared from my meals for setting me up this opportunity in the first place. My hunger is unending and therefore so will the matches! I eagerly await any foolish enough to try and compete with me!)

(in response to Konami)
.gnorw em evorp ll'uoy ebyaM .nosaer emos rof ti ni supotco fo egnit a dah hself ruoy hguoht ,laem ecin a ekam did uoy rof yrt ot uoy egaruocne od I hguohT .em taefed reven lliw uoy ,hguorht flesruoy tup uoy gniniart hcum woh rettam oN - (No matter how much training you put yourself through, you will never defeat me. Though I do encourage you to try for you did make a nice meal, though your flesh had a tinge of octopus in it for some reason. Maybe you'll prove me wrong.)

(in response to Valerie Easton)
.teid ym pu ecips ot gniht eht tsuj eb dluohs hself lacigam ruoY .revewoh ,em thgif dna yrt ot eerf leeF .em enola tel ,lliw ruoy ot ylf a dneb t'ndluoc uoy ,enacra eht revo evah uoy rewop elttil tahw htiW - (With what little power you have over the arcane, you couldn't bend a fly to your will, let alone me. Feel free to try and fight me, however. Your magical flesh should be just the thing to spice up my diet.)

(in response to DivineCoffeeBinge)
.suoiciled naht ssel eb dluow hself ruoy erus ytterp m'I ,knird uoy "eeffoc" siht fo tnuoma eht htiw ,niaga nehT .laem a sa llew sa tnemesuma na sa evres lliw tI .yrolg fo esuaceb em thgif dna yrt ot eerf leef ,seY - (Yes, feel free to try and fight me because of glory. It will serve as an amusement as well as a meal. Then again, with the amount of this "coffee" you drink, I'm pretty sure your flesh would be less than delicious.)

Vanderlyle posted:

“Excuse me, I’m new to this wrestling thing, (not fighting though! just wrestling, I’m super experienced with fighting) and I don’t think I was told about any Cosmic Bunnies, or that the belt I’d be fighting for was cursed, is this normal?”

IGgy posted:

Don't worry about the bunnies. They only curse you if you commit crimes against bunnikind. Such as not hiding easter eggs, eating rabbit, not cuddling bunnies encountered in the wild, not respecting the bunny code and declining cupcakes.

VolticSurge posted:

OK,I've calmed down a bit now. Good news is that my deluxe RWBY boxset was undamaged by my tantrum the move! The show speaks to me on a personal level. Adam Taurus is my spirit animal. Anyhow, time to break in my new digs! *connects his music player to the gigantic set of speakers* Alright, let's get this binge session started! *turns on TV and Blu-Ray player, puts in the RWBY Season Volume 1 disc* But one more thing before we get going... *sets his iPod to the RWBY soundtrack, hits "Play All" and turns the speakers up to an ear-shattering volume. At this point anything he says is inaudible due to the sonic assault that can be described as the RWBY soundtrack.*

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Nov 9, 2017

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Valerie Easton arrives.
Description in the submission said blue-black color scheme. I decided to be subtle with the blues. But they are everywhere. I can dial em up a bit if desired, though.

I also added more of the Trading cards to the album: https://imgur.com/a/F9PMR

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Woolsey Smythe is here! a 1920s movie star. Who's not a ghost. Stop asking.
Also is black and white because color wasn't invented in the 1920s yet. This part was not requested but I felt it was obvious.

(Also, everyone elses Trading Cards are here, I just didn't post all of them in the thread https://imgur.com/a/F9PMR)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Wow, you people are nuts. I didn't expect you threadlarp quite this much! (Don't stop, though) I just added all that to the update post. It's now very huge. Maybe I should think of some better way to handle this in the future. Maybe I'll just repurpose this post later on to feature all that, I dunno.

Next episode is in the planning stages. Currently. As I said at the end of the first episode I'm not gonna guarantee a weekly schedule for the sake of my own sanity (first episode only took me an estimated 100 combined hours with everything that went into it). But maybe it'll work out that way, who knows?

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Nov 8, 2017

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Don't worry, it's probably ketchup.

FPzero posted:

You could stuff it all into an SSLP testpost to save thread space.

I considered that but I really prefer wasting space and bandwidth like it's an SSLP...

But despite not being that big a fan of putting stuff behind links (for no good reason in particular) I'll probably end up using the test poster.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right, I got a match card for most likely this saturday at a time you can find you can find out by clicking on these words.

#1 Buscus Brawl
IGgy vs. Lotus Aura (more punishment for crimes against bunnikind)

#2 Triple Threat
Fruitsniffer vs. Toad vs. Dr. Ham

#3 Bunny Championship
The Majestic Goat-Man vs. El Catire Arrecho (c)

#4 Feeding the once greatest jobber to a newbie
Schir vs. D the Destroyer

#5 Tables Match
Tolvie vs. Valerie Easton

#6 Co-Comm championship match
Face and Kylo Ren (billed as oRa 66) vs. Woolsey Smythe & a tree (c)

#0 LPFWA vs. The Universe
Whoever you vote for most vs. Asuka

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right, friends. We're going live in 15 minutes! https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

#1 Buscus Brawl
IGgy squashes Lotus. Didn't even try.

Scene: Konami demands Black's title from Nadira. She thinks it's evil or something.

#X Backstage Brawl
Konami Kouda vs. Nadira
Konami double superkicked Nadira into the lockers, rip

#2 Triple Threat
Toad friggin F-U-2s Fruity onto Dr. Ham and crawls onto fruity with his last bit of strength for the pin, holy poo poo!

#3 Bunny Championship
Catire Arrecho loses despite twerking before the match. Goat-Man is the new Bunny Champion :3

Scene: Dash Rendar tries to fool IGgy with a really lazy disguise, trying to get a job. IGgy obliges, vowing to make Dash job to Lotus next week.

Schir Determination (tm) is not enough to go against D the Destroyer

#5 Tables Match
Val gets powerbombed through a table

Scene: Palpatine introduces Kylo Ren to the world while also trying to shill his own stuff.

After a hard fought battle Kylo Ren puts Woolsey Smythe down with two Starkillers and another random high flying move

Hell-Ena vs. Asuka
The undefeated Empress of Tomorrow is undefeated no more. Hell-Ena earns the win

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode 2 - Let's Pin Fruitsniffer Without Alacrity (Zanzibar Ham) - (Twitch VOD)

The Match Card...

IGgy IGsen posted:

All right, I got a match card for most likely this saturday at a time you can find you can find out by clicking on these words.

#1 Buscus Brawl

#2 Triple Threat

#3 Bunny Championship

#5 Tables Match

Whoever you vote for most vs. Asuka

Before the show...

VolticSurge posted:

Hello, masked man. I see the powers at be have decided that we should be paired up...which explains why the help droids hauled in two beds. As my roomie apprentice, I have a few ground rules:

1. Do not touch any of Grandfather's belongings. They're encased in glass for a reason.

2.access to my iPod is a privilege, not a right. Adding or deleting songs without my permission will cause me to revoke this privilege.

2a.Don't delete any of my podcasts, I'm still getting caught up on Night Vale. Doing so will cause your privileges to be revoked as stated above.

2b.Televison privileges follow the same thought process. You record any stupid poo poo like Golden Girls, you're stuck with that fossil you keep.

3. If I you break any of my things you're paying for the repair/replacement. No exceptions.

4.If you ship Arkos, I don't know you. Bumblebee or bust.

5.If you don't think When it Falls is the best song on the OST we'll have words.

5a. If you like Taiyang, I'm gonna have to correct you. He is NOT a Good dad, and is a TERRIBLE character. Not that I know what a good dad is.

6.If you talk about Han Solo, I WILL INFLICT PAIN UPON YOU LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER DREAM-

7. Lower the toilet seat when you're done. Don't be a dick.

I think that covers it.

Vanderlyle posted:

“Lo siento, señor hombre-cabra, but the cosmic bunnies say they know my secret, and I don’t know what will happen if I lose the bunny belt, so I can’t let you take it”

Mathwyn posted:

A tree!? A tree! What is this codswallop?

Wait a minute Woolsey. I see their game here. Its a test. A test of your acting prowess. Its like that time I acted alongside a broom with lipstick and a wig on top, and I'll be damned if I didn't make that mop look like Joan Crawford!

You were the best actor of your whole generation Woolsey. If you need to make a tree look like a wrestler, then you will make them believe that tree can take on a million of these 'Kylo Ren' and 'Face' fellows without so much as breaking a twig!

I've heard that all regulation LPFWA tables were formed on a ley line. I would love to tap into that energy, if only something to break one open... or someone.

TOLVIE! Now we can kill two birds with one stone. How about you lie on a table and let me do my magic? I promise it won't hurt a bit.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

"My sincerest apologies, I have no idea how you two got double-booked for the appointment. My secretary will be getting a scolding, have no doubt about it!"

Oh hey! IGgy! We have enough female performers now for us to have tag teams! We should have tag teams, IGgy! I'm not just saying this because it's a way to possibly get me a win that doesn't involve me being in the ring! I just think tag teams are cool and good!

Kadorhal posted:

Sweet, another man with some form of face-concealing mask for me to team up with! ...Although, why do I get this strange sense of dread regarding my first tag match of the season...? Weird.

Oh, and he's left some rules, eh? Lessee here... Don't touch the glass, got it... Don't add or remove songs or shows from an iPod and TV that aren't mine, got it... Repair poo poo I've broken, got it... could probably just get the boss to pay for that stuff... Not familiar with any "Arkos", and the wording implies familiarity with it is a bad thing, so, I guess got it... Bumblebee like the Transformer? Wha? When It F- oh, is that the song I heard from the other side of the building the other day? Huh, vaguely sounded like a fan's first attempt at Guilty Gear music from where I was. Definitely got that, then... Taiyang, is that like Thai food? I prefer egg drop. Got that... Han Solo? Never touched the stuff. Got that... Lower the toilet seat, sure. Yeah, this is all reasonable. Alright then, who are we teaming up agai-

The guys who act like a tree and a ghost? Uh... did I accidentally jump ship from LPFWA to DnD?

Danaru posted:

So, Phantom Space Man, it looks like you'll be assisting me with my debut! Let's show the crowds a battle befitting of two masked men of JUSTICE!

Uh, this is awkward, everyone, but if anyone sees an old-looking machete lying around, let me know. Some of my luggage got misplaced. It's got a bunch of red stains on the handle and I need it for...

...something mundane. Look it's a family heirloom, just let me know if you see it.

Strange Forest posted:

There is a tree standing in a field. A breeze blows a note from its branches. It reads:

I am not some weirdo acting like a tree, I AM A TREE! This is real, strong bark on me. Does anyone think a mighty oak like me and a high class star would lose to two losers in masks?

P.S. Bumblebees are only good for pollination, nothing else

Kadorhal posted:

Alright, just about showtime... gotta get ready, let's check everything. Gasmask? Cool. Hat? Gone, and good riddance. Identity? Still a mystery. Completely. And totally. Alright, we're good to go! Ren, buddy, you ready? Put that loud metal of some of variety on pause, we've got a tree and a ghost to show who's boss!

edit: link on last page

The Results:

IGgy IGsen posted:

#1 Buscus Brawl
IGgy squashes Lotus. Didn't even try.

Scene: Konami demands Black's title from Nadira. She thinks it's evil or something.

#X Backstage Brawl
Konami Kouda vs. Nadira
Konami double superkicked Nadira into the lockers, rip

#2 Triple Threat
Toad friggin F-U-2s Fruity onto Dr. Ham and crawls onto fruity with his last bit of strength for the pin, holy poo poo!

#3 Bunny Championship
Catire Arrecho loses despite twerking before the match. Goat-Man is the new Bunny Champion :3

Scene: Dash Rendar tries to fool IGgy with a really lazy disguise, trying to get a job. IGgy obliges, vowing to make Dash job to Lotus next week.

Schir Determination (tm) is not enough to go against D the Destroyer

#5 Tables Match
Val gets powerbombed through a table

Scene: Palpatine introduces Kylo Ren to the world while also trying to shill his own stuff.

After a hard fought battle Kylo Ren puts Woolsey Smythe down with two Starkillers and another random high flying move

Hell-Ena vs. Asuka
The undefeated Empress of Tomorrow is undefeated no more. Hell-Ena earns the win

After the show...

Kadorhal posted:

Well, that hurt... A lot. Not quite sure why I'd be expecting it not to, though. Still, not all bad. We won, and we're champions now! And Ren invited me to watch that "ruby" thing too, which could be a fun evening... assuming the show itself's not as edgy and grating as that song, I guess. I mean I get liking that sort of thing... when you're thirteen, maybe... but hey.

Still, wonder what was up with that feeling of dread I had before the ma-

Face's phone suddenly rings.

Hello?

Hey, Face, good to see you won your first match. I tell ya, honestly, I didn't think you had it in you. Less so than that other guy you're with, but still, close to 50-50 not-in-you. Anyway, congratulations on being a champion from the second show onward. Now get out here, I need you to hook something up on the Titantron. I'm here and I've got an announcement to make.

Aww... Can't I at least have a few moments to recuperate? Even if we won, I still kind of got beaten up. You know how wrestling is.

I suppose I do, yes. Alright... eight minutes. Keep resting for eight minutes, then go plug the thing into the Titantron. See ya then... or, not. It's not two-way, after all.

The totally mysterious guy on the other end ends the call. Face just shakes his head.

Gaah... but the Titantron is so far out there... and I'm in here, in the doctor's office that has Goldberg's name on it for some reason... kind of confusing to navigate, really, hope the boss'll be okay when he's out and about. gently caress it, I'll just borrow his TV, it's good enough...

Eight minutes later...

The TV in the doctor's office suddenly comes to life... still with static, for some reason. Much less than previous attempts, however, so there's an improvement. Clearly visible on the television is... Gordon Freeman?

Good morning, afternoon, evening, whatever it is here on the moon, superstars and lunar viewing public. I apologize that I could not make a less showy introduction for myself - say, a guest-appearance at the commentator's table - but time crunches and all that. Anyway, my name is Gordon Threemen, and I am the CEO of Kadorhal, Incorporated, the fine company you have no doubt seen many advertisements for during yesterday's performances. I'm here to say, simply, that the moon - as you are no doubt aware, considering the presence of this wrestling promotion - is untapped potential. The Wild West, moved more... uh, north-ish, I guess? There's no cardinal direction for gaining altitude, poo poo. Well regardless, there's money to be made up here! And Kadorhal, Inc. is here to get in on that money. We've already got various goods and services on sale, again as you are no doubt aware of already from our advertisements, and we hope that with a new lunar-based operation we can improve the quality and production-time. Perhaps, even, expanding further...? There's still a whole eight other planets... seven? Eh, Pluto's still a planet. It was when I was born, gently caress off! There's still a whole rest of the solar system to explore... the business opportunities of, that is. And once we've gone beyond that... there's a whole galaxy. And another whole galaxy some of our talent has been coming from. We're looking forward and ahead, is what I'm getting at.

Now that all the introductions are out of the way, allow me to make a few more statements regarding the future of the moon and our co-

Threemen's image is suddenly removed from the TV as it turns off. Face is standing nearby, holding the device he'd connected to it to allow the message to be transmitted - disconnected from the TV.

Sorry, boss. Ren just brought those Blu-rays, and we need to borrow a TV. Eh, I'm sure he had a script or something, he can read off it some other time.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

"Woah.... Err... Great work. We made.. Progress... Come back.... No quick fixes... Gotta lie down... for second."

"... secretary... fired."

Tolvie, you... are much taller in person. Thankfully, your bomb powers have inadvertently awakened a new facet of my water-based sorcery.

Valerie produces an ice pack and presses it to her forehead.

Ice. Lots and lots of ice... My defeat had only made me stronger. I have fully, fully experienced the leyline's energy, and now... I need to lay down.

I know how you feel, believe me. Here, try this special pain-reducing coffee. I developed it after... was it the seventh time I got suplexed? Something like that.

The secret ingredient is vodka.

Don't tell IGgy. Or Dash Rendar, for that matter.

Mathwyn posted:

I would've hoped that the events just witnessed would refute any claims I am a ghost! Could a ghost interact physicaly in the ring like that? I think not! Unless they were cursed by a gypsy woman that they won't know rest until they are famous in the ring of honour, but that would be completely ridiculous! See? Not a ghost.

That should throw them off for a while Woolsey. You are as excellent a thespian as ever. Stupid gypsy crone wasn't lying though, turns out I can touch things in the ring, though I can also still feel pain. A lot of pain. Almost as much as when I was crus-

No Woolsey, you promised yourself you wouldn't think about that. No need to dwell on the painful past. Just think about the painful present. And probable painful future. Speaking of...

ALSO WOULD WHOEVER HAS THEIR RECORD PLAYER TURNED UP SO LOUD CUT IT OUT! THAT ISN'T EVEN MUSIC. WHERE IS THE SAXOPHONE? WHERE IS THE ORCHESTRA? DON'T MAKE ME SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER ABOUT THIS!

I should also have a chat with that tree. He was highly unprofessional but I overheared an excellent, though highly inaccurate, tag team name. And Woolsey Smythe is never one to let a little tiff get in the way of a snazzy idea.

VolticSurge posted:

So, we won. I must admit that masked man is pretty capable. He will make a fine ally apprentice. Honestly, I didn't expect to win-the Supreme Leader never trained me to fight ghosts or angry trees. Neither did RWBY. That thing smacked me around for a while, I can still feel it. It is a good pain.Fortunately, it suddenly lost the desire to win,allowing me to hold the ghost in place with the Force for 3 seconds. That took ALL of my concentration and training to pull off. And to think I could get even stronger under Lord Sidious' tutelage!

Also, masked man-Face, I think your name is- I.. can't believe I'm saying this... but I apologize for leaving such a bad first impression. I'm not used to having a partner. Subordinates,sure. But I never had someone who I could really...talk to. It feels...nice. I don't know if that's a bad thing or not, yet. But one thing I know for sure- keep training and you might be good enough to be a Knight of Ren one day. Maybe. So, how's about it? Willing to start fresh? You can come over and I can introduce you to RWBY. I got all the Blu-Rays and I can get that loser FN-2187 to pick up snacks for the both of us! It'll be fun... I mean, if you're interested. No skin off my back if you aren't, nosiree.

nine-gear crow posted:

...Read the card.
*sigh* "Congratulations, boys. I am very [EMOTION HERE] of [BOTH / ONE] of you."
That's supposed to say "proud". I left it blank because who knows which way that gong show was gonna go. Right, thank you, Galen. You can leave now.
But--
Vamoose! I'm talking to the Talent now.
It was my esteemed privilege to serve you in your victory, Lord Sidious.
Same, boss.
Riiiiight. Welp, those campaign posters aren't gonna design themselves and gently caress me if I'm letting Starkiller touch Photoshop again, so get back to your REAL jobs already, before I have you replaced with even cheaper knock offs.
...There's a cheaper Vader knock off than Ren?
*twiddles fingers* Face, my boy, you have no idea....

Dragonatrix posted:

Look, I know there's some people questioning what happened last night and it's simple.

Sometimes, you're a traitor to bunnikind and you get punished for it. When that happens, you have to accept your punishment.

It's a lesson. For the kids.

Yeah, that's it.

no, shush, they can't know that yet

Raramuffin posted:

Wow, Lotus, you got destroyed out there. You let Iggumz beat you? >:3

You know, there's a way you can regain your honor in the eyes of the Cosmic Bun and let Her light shine on you once more. I don't think it will get rid of the curse of the Bunny Championship :3 on the LPFWA but I don't think I would wanna do that anyway, the belt is too cute :3

It may be a difficult road to travel, but nobody ever said achieving the three B's was easy. Let me know if you wanna join me in my bunology studies and become one of my leporine laborers. For justice, or whatever :3

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Nov 15, 2017

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match Card for hopefully this Saturday

#1 Buscus Brawl
Lotus Aura (c) vs. Dash Rendar

#2 Conspiracy theories or something
AnilEhilated vs. Woolsey Smythe

#3 Bunny Championship :3
The Masked Man vs. The Majestic Goat-Man (c)

#4 NBD FEMALE TAG GET IN THE RING BOYS JK ITS GIRLS HAHA
DivineCoffeeBinge and Valerie Easton vs. Rara and Lady of the Lancet

#5 LP Superstar Title Match
Dr. Ham vs. Thundercat Chris Pine (c)

#6 Number 1 Contender Match for LPFWA Championship
Toad vs. Emperor Palpatine

LPFWA vs. The Universe
With Asuka defeated we need to vote on a new opponent, as well as challengers. If a Tag team or Trio is elected as opponents the our Top 3 will be going up against them.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Defiance Industries posted:

Already the LP Superstar champion and its his first match? I'm so proud.

Congratulations on becoming LP Superstar Champion!

You don't even know what he looks like yet, though. There's exactly zero cat costume parts aside from ears...

Hell, I'm pretty sure some of thes parts don't even belong to cats (tail is entrance only due to the game being dumb)
If there's changes you want I can try to make them happen. This is the most patchwork cat-costume I think is possible, though.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Hattie Masters posted:

Oh poo poo LPFWA is back!

... Guess I gotta buy 2k18 and make Freddie again

Edit: it's on its way. Will you be ready... For Freddie?

Oh hell yes. Now we just need to get flamander back and the two legendary saviours of the moon and probably the universe will be back together.

I almost feel a bit bad for being responsible for a sale of 2k18 though.

2k, where's my paycheck?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Get in friends: https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen
Show starts in 15 minutes.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

God, this is the first time this season getting drunk. Please don't report me for dunk posting. This post isn't that bad. Anyway, here's the results:

#1 Buscus Brawl
Lotus gets most of the offense in but Dash wins by countout

anilEhilated vs. Woolsey Smythe
anil blows up a ghost

Goat-Man won by pinfall, but holy crap, it took multiple MGMs outta nowhere and a superkick in mid-air to take The Masked Man out.

Val puts the Kiss of Death on Rara and pins her. This is also DCBs first ever victory. But clearly, it doesn't count if it's not a singles match

Two count-out victories in one show? Thundercat wins dishonorably

Toad defeats Emperor Palpatine in a hard-fought match. They exchanged F-U-2s and Imperial Powerbombs. Palpy didn't whip out the Galactic Elbow, though.

A tree vs. Roman Reigns
Wow, that was a long match. But all that happens when a dog pisses against a tree is that the tree falls down on the dog and ouch. A tree wins.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Well, that's a rap.
*wrap
*reasdkf

Well, anyway. I got through this show solo
Good matches.
You wouldn't believe me if I told you that LPFWA are the only times I really get drunk.
Plus I never had hangover.

i got chokeslammed thorugh wa wiskyhlek
i8 llove u

well, I got chokeslammed through cinammon shots.
But that doesn't quite have that same ring to it.
Man, I'm gonna eat some pringles now.

I think I have to make my self some spring rolls now
Because I don't have an entire loving salami to powre thorugh

And it might have been stupid but I just took a piss and decided to hop on one leg back to my chair
I didn't fall
That means I'm superior to you.

Look at my works ye mighty.
and despair.

I drank three quarters of a bottle of Dos Mas.
And I can still hop on one leg to my chair.
What's your excuse?

So, I put the bottle back in the fridge and found a few beers.
So that's what I'll drink now.
I donJ't even like beer. But I have it so it's gotta go.

Man, I feel like making some ravioli, now.

Gosh, I can't believe the stupid poo poo my 2017 self would do... What a drat moron

Can't wait till we're back on earth and I get access to alcohol again instead of these drat razorblades.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Uh, excuse me? Why is it only about cats with you? Don't you have anything to say about my movie career? I was in Wonder Woman, dammit! That tunnel vision is why I'm still LP Superstar champion and you're not!

Read this twitter thread: https://twitter.com/WillOspreay/status/905395734928691202
Those are two wrestlers engaged in a feud.
Feud of the year 2017, no contest.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode 3 - Let's Provide Freaks Wrestling Anywhere (Twitch VOD)

The Match Card:

IGgy IGsen posted:

Match Card for hopefully this Saturday

#1 Buscus Brawl

AnilEhilated vs. Woolsey Smythe

LPFWA vs. The Universe
With Asuka defeated we need to vote on a new opponent, as well as challengers. If a Tag team or Trio is elected as opponents the our Top 3 will be going up against them.

Before the show...

See, I knew if I suggested tag teams IGgy would go for it, because we have enough girls on the roster now that he wants to get a bunch of us on the show without needing to use twelve match slots.

My plan is foolproof!

I better make sure I have enough energy out there, though, so I don't get outshined in the match! Better have more coffee!

Jaguars! posted:

So... we are enemies now! Know that I will bring to the ring the precision of ten years as a surgeon and neuropathologist, the petty malice of 15 years of medical academia and the concussion knowledge of countless head trauma research projects!~

Er, can I please get a Turkish brew thrice boiled with a pinch of salt. And a Blueberry muffin.

I've been brewing something very special for our next match. It's a... hold on, it's somewhere in my notes.

Val opens her locker, revealing a few sketches of bunnies--of the photo-realistic persuasion--and a comp book with two crude anime drawings: a young man with feathered black hair, and a young woman with blue hair and wrist warmers. From this hodgepodge of notes, she produces an aged slip of notebook paper.

I hope you'll forgive the mess. I had to dig into the (shudders) archives. Anyway, it's a potion that, when ingested, causes the subject to become an orphan at a young age, left with only the vampire cult to raise him--Son of a--

Val flips the paper over.

Titanic strength. The strength of a thousand able-bodied people! There, that's the big reveal. I'll be stronger. And maybe I'll slip some in my partner's coffee if I feel charitable.

Jaguars! posted:

Pah! Mere pseudoscience. My beautifully tuned Brachioradials shall disprove these claims!

Being LP Superstar Champion is the biggest honor in my career since I accepted the iconic role of Captain Kirk in J.J.'s Star Trek reboot. Great guy, phenomenal film, wonderful experience. The cast and I, we've become great friends.

But in that film, I played a young and hot-headed, but talented officer who had to contend with a powerful enemy who carried a dangerous vendetta. In LPFWA, I will be showing off my natural athleticism in a sport that I love.

Also I'm a man-cat, but that's not all there is to me.

Pyroi posted:

After the INJUSTICE I faced in the previous match...this time, I will not only DESTROY my opponent...I will get...what's the belt?

Yes...yes...what?

It's a bunny?

I NEED IT NOW. I MUST HAVE THE BUN.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

*looking at an x-ray of 'Thundercat' Chris Pine's spine* "Hmm, okay, I'll need more time for an accurate diagnosis, however I believe I can say this man is suffering from some kind o-wait, what? It's a cat?!"

"... oh, oh, a cat-man! See, I was half right! Please, don't scare me like that!" *stares apprehensively at his LPFWAU chiropractic degree on the wall*

VolticSurge posted:

I have heard about your upcoming battle with a mushroom, Lord Sidious. If you require me to lend my...assistance, give the order Master and it shall be done. With power as mighty as yours, this is gonna be more violent than Yang VS Adam in the Volume 3 finale! Which, BTW, is one of my favorite fights in RWBY. I need to lend you my Blu-Rays one of these days so you can experience it for yourself.

Oh, FN-2187 just arrived with the snacks. Which means Face is gonna be here soon! Sorry I can't talk more, Master. I'm not used to this kind of social interaction team-building exercise.

anilEhilated posted:

: ...Where did you get those ears?!

The results... posted:

Scene: IGgy tells Lotus stuff that's probably all bullshit, I dunno. But he tries to get Lotus fired up for the match against Dash.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Lotus gets most of the offense in but Dash wins by countout

anilEhilated vs. Woolsey Smythe
anil blows up a ghost

Goat-Man won by pinfall, but holy crap, it took multiple MGMs outta nowhere and a superkick in mid-air to take The Masked Man out.

Val puts the Kiss of Death on Rara and pins her. This is also DCBs first ever victory. But clearly, it doesn't count if it's not a singles match

Scene: Konami Kouda is about to destroy Black's Title but then Jumpy-Chan makes a shock return, challenging Konami for Black's Title, also putting her Ultimate Gokuweight title on the line to unify the belts next week at Anime Showdown!

Two count-out victories in one show? Thundercat wins dishonorably

Toad defeats Emperor Palpatine in a hard-fought match. They exchanged F-U-2s and Imperial Powerbombs. Palpy didn't whip out the Galactic Elbow, though.

Scnene: LPFWA champion, Nuffkins, appears after the match to challenge The #1 Contender, Toad for his clothing in addition to it being a title match.

A tree vs. Roman Reigns
Wow, that was a long match. But all that happens when a dog pisses against a tree is that the tree falls down on the dog and ouch. A tree wins.

IGgy IGsen posted:

Well, that's a rap.
*wrap
*reasdkf

Well, anyway. I got through this show solo
Good matches.
You wouldn't believe me if I told you that LPFWA are the only times I really get drunk.
Plus I never had hangover.

i got chokeslammed thorugh wa wiskyhlek
i8 llove u

well, I got chokeslammed through cinammon shots.
But that doesn't quite have that same ring to it.
Man, I'm gonna eat some pringles now.

I think I have to make my self some spring rolls now
Because I don't have an entire loving salami to powre thorugh

And it might have been stupid but I just took a piss and decided to hop on one leg back to my chair
I didn't fall
That means I'm superior to you.

Look at my works ye mighty.
and despair.

I drank three quarters of a bottle of Dos Mas.
And I can still hop on one leg to my chair.
What's your excuse?

So, I put the bottle back in the fridge and found a few beers.
So that's what I'll drink now.
I donJ't even like beer. But I have it so it's gotta go.

Man, I feel like making some ravioli, now.

Gosh, I can't believe the stupid poo poo my 2017 self would do... What a drat moron

Can't wait till we're back on earth and I get access to alcohol again instead of these drat razorblades.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

*lying on the patient's bed in Goldberg'shis clinic, a bag of ice pressed to his head* "And to think, Cats is my favorite musical... Which has nothing to do with the fact it's the only musical I've seen..."

Uh, excuse me? Why is it only about cats with you? Don't you have anything to say about my movie career? I was in Wonder Woman, dammit! That tunnel vision is why I'm still LP Superstar champion and you're not!

Zanzibar Ham posted:

"I don't watch the 'MCU'-" (*GASP*) "-movies, as I believe they're called. To be frank, your cat-itude is the most notable thing about you."

You didn't see Hell or High Water? We got nominated for Best Picture and I got to meet Jeff Bridges! I'm gonna have him sign my belt next time I run into that dude.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

"Feel free to faff about with your friends, I've got work to do and people to save."

I think we have clearly demonstrated that Ladies Tag Matches are awesome, and so there should be Ladies Tag Team Belts. :colbert:

Except if we do that I might never get a singles win. Hmm.

Ah well, I am sure IGgy will do whatever is good for the business once he sobers up! You know what helps you sober up, IGgy? COFFEE!

EDIT: Also I love how the AI making dumb decisions and having a character just run around wherever and taunting at inappropriate times is actually just perfect for DCB, whose hyperosity can always just be explained away by the caffeine rush

P.S. HOLY CRAP WHAT IS THIS FEELING OF NOT BEING DEAD WHEN THE BELL RINGS WOW IT IS AWESOME

That's the feeling of deep magic. I'm very happy that I could allow you to experience winning. That rascally rabbit may have landed more than her fair share of hits, but my potion worked marvelously. You see what a little "teamwork" can do? Just you, me, and the strength of a thousand people.

Lady, I have a feeling you and I are more in tune than we might think (and I'm not just talking color scheme). After all, not many people can face Hurricane Val in all her potion-enhanced glory. We should discuss philosophy sometime. Maybe over... coffee?

Val returns to her locker. Tucked inside is a folded coffee sleeve with something resembling her name written on it in black marker.

VolticSurge posted:

I am sorry for your loss, Lord Sidious. I regret my failure. If only me and Face weren't watching RWBY I could've assisted in some form.

Speaking of which, I think it went well? Face kept bursting into laughter even during non-comedic scenes. When we were finished, he remarked that I "have unusually good taste in comedy for a Sith". I don't know how to feel about that.

nine-gear crow posted:

*inhale* Calming breath in... *exhale* Calming breath out... *inhale* Calming breath in... Calming bre--gently caress it
:science:
:supaburn:
God, what was my therapist thinking? This is MUCH more relaxing!

Congratulations, you said the magic words! Well, word. I always said coffee was magic, after all.

anilEhilated posted:

: Hello? Anyone around? No? Good.

: Log number, I don't remember anymore. Used to have a system to keep track of them, a system comprehensible only to genius such as I. Then I mistook timer for a remote detonator. Ears ringing, lost count.

: Anyway. Ahem. Yesterday was a success. "Ectoplasm" sample obtained and safely secured, potential for use in explosives limited but I have not yet given up hope on being able to walk through walls yet. Escape from anywhere, anytime. Potential.

: No news regarding the conspiracy yet. A lesser detective with a lesser mind and a lesser grasp on reality would probably strike ghost from the list of suspects. Not I. After all, a ghost could easily be in two places at the same time.

: Uh... Couldn't it? Note to self: need to read up on ghostonomics. Another disturbing development: saw the catman fight. From the distance cannot judge if ears are the ones wrongfully stolen from me by entirely involuntary surgery. Need to get closer. Ideally with a scalpel. Coated with C4.

: World's greatest detective... Out!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Time for the next show Click here for the exact time

Next up will be our first "PPV". Of course, no one actually pays anything for it. It's just a bigger show and as a rule every title (except The Buscus) Is defended there.
Just for fun you can try and predict match outcomes here

Match #1 Co-Comm Championship Match
D the Destroyer and The Masked Man vs. Face and Kylo Ren (c)

Match #2 LP Superstar Title Match
A tree vs. Thundercat Chris Pine (c)

Match #3 - Blatant Filler!
Dr. Ham vs. Fruitsniffer

Match #4 - Kawaii Title Match (Hell-Ena In A Cell-Ena)
Nadira vs. Hell-Ena (c)

Match #5 - Bunny Championship :3 - Yer goin' down Dash!
Dash Rendar vs. The Majestic Goat-Man (c)

Match #6 - LPFWA Championship Match
Toad vs. nuffkinsVEVO (c)

Match #7 - Falls Count Anywhere double Title Match for Black's Title vs. Ultimate Gokuweight Title
Konami Kouda (c) vs. Jumpy Chan (c)

Match #0 LPFWA vs. The Universe
LPFWA vs. The Universe
This one will be voted on again.

Now let me actually talk a bit about who our very own might face.

1v1 Regular vs. Brock Lesnar is a legitimate shoot fighter and known for throwing people around a lot. As of late he became more known for doing, like, six suplexes and one F5 and then gently caress-off into the sunset. But hey, it's Brock Lesnar.

1v1 Regular vs. Bailey is one of the so-called Four Horsewomen and partially responsible for the Women's Revolution in WWE. Her gimmick is she likes to smile, be wholesome and hug people.

3v3 Tornado Tag vs. Bullet Club All-Stars: The Bullet Club is one of the better known Factions in Wrestling right now. Its Founder and first leader was Prince Devitt, who became known as Finn Balor in WWE later on. He was succeeded in Leadership by AJ Styles who in turn abdicated to Kenny Omega when he left for WWE. Having these three in one team at one time is not likely to happen.

4v4 Elimination Tornado Tag vs. NJPW Great Four: In New Japan Pro Wrestling there are four major factions. First up the unaffiliated faces, for which Hiroshi Tanahashi functions as a representative. To oversimplify it, Tanahashi is NJPW's John Cena only he's universally beloved. Then there's Chaos, led by Kazuchika Okada who has multiple six star matches under his belt. Two of which he had with Kenny Omega, leader of the Bullet Club, another one of NJPW's factions. The Bullet Club, for the very most part, is composed of Gaijin i.e. foreigners to Japan. Finally, there's Los Ingobernables de Japon led by Tetsuya Naito. NJPW is very particular in its booking and the factions don't typically team up with one another.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right, the bonus match of this show as per your vote will be...

You can still get in predictions for the entire show here if you want.
Right now there's no prizes or anything. In the past I used to gift the person a steam game of some value (usually 10 or 15 bucks) but steam gifts between different regions have gotten worse somehow and it might not work between certain price regions now so that's dead. So for the time being they are strictly for fun, I suppose.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right, friends. We're going live with Anime Showdown in 15 minutes! https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Scene: Jeff Lyfe, some guy I picked up from the side of the road hosts the show and goes through the matches. Then interviews D and Masked Man.

oRa 66 take the win

Scene: Freddie Hope and Flamander enter the ring through the crowd and announce that they are gonna be the very best tag team, like no one ever was.

When a cat-man and a tree meet and the tree falls on the cat, the tree wins

Dr. Ham vs. Fruitsniffer
Ham submits to Hug Lyfe

Nadira vs. Hell-Ena (c)
Hell-Ena retains the Kawaii title

Scene: Jeff asks IGgy about him booking Dash for a title match and about Fred Hope and Flamander. IGgy hopes Goat-Man kills Dash and confirms that Hope and Flam have signed with LPFWA. As if there was ever any doubt.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffff (Dash won, fucker bled, though)

Nuffkins proves why he's LPFWA champion and defeats Toad

Match #7 - Falls Count Anywhere double Title Match for Black's Title vs. Ultimate Gokuweight Title
Last time jumpy-chan made a big entrance and a debut she lost immediately. This time she won!

Team LPFWA (IGgy, Fruity, Palpy, Masked Man) vs. Team NJPW (Tanahashi, Okada, Omega, Naito
Palpy gets eliminated first... but then nothing happens for a while until all the NJPW guys submit to Hug Lyfe

Match #666 Iggy vs. Jumpy for the LPFWA Shoot Fight Title
Jujmpy as Sting vs. Iggy as Cactus Jack
.sting wins, gently caress. I tried.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Nov 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Oh God, no. This is the one episode where I drank way too much. Don't try this at home and proceed with caution.

Episode #4 - PPV: Anime Showdown - Look! People Fighting! Where's the Alcohol? (Zanzibar Ham) - (Twitch VOD)
YT version is still uploading. If you don't wanna wait you can watch the twitch version at somewhat lower quality.

IGgy IGsen posted:

Time for the next show Click here for the exact time

Next up will be our first "PPV". Of course, no one actually pays anything for it. It's just a bigger show and as a rule every title (except The Buscus) Is defended there.
Just for fun you can try and predict match outcomes here

Dr. Ham vs. Fruitsniffer

Nadira vs. Hell-Ena (c)

LPFWA vs. The Universe
This one will be voted on again.

Now let me actually talk a bit about who our very own might face.

1v1 Regular vs. Brock Lesnar is a legitimate shoot fighter and known for throwing people around a lot. As of late he became more known for doing, like, six suplexes and one F5 and then gently caress-off into the sunset. But hey, it's Brock Lesnar.

1v1 Regular vs. Bailey is one of the so-called Four Horsewomen and partially responsible for the Women's Revolution in WWE. Her gimmick is she likes to smile, be wholesome and hug people.

3v3 Tornado Tag vs. Bullet Club All-Stars: The Bullet Club is one of the better known Factions in Wrestling right now. Its Founder and first leader was Prince Devitt, who became known as Finn Balor in WWE later on. He was succeeded in Leadership by AJ Styles who in turn abdicated to Kenny Omega when he left for WWE. Having these three in one team at one time is not likely to happen.

4v4 Elimination Tornado Tag vs. NJPW Great Four: In New Japan Pro Wrestling there are four major factions. First up the unaffiliated faces, for which Hiroshi Tanahashi functions as a representative. To oversimplify it, Tanahashi is NJPW's John Cena only he's universally beloved. Then there's Chaos, led by Kazuchika Okada who has multiple six star matches under his belt. Two of which he had with Kenny Omega, leader of the Bullet Club, another one of NJPW's factions. The Bullet Club, for the very most part, is composed of Gaijin i.e. foreigners to Japan. Finally, there's Los Ingobernables de Japon led by Tetsuya Naito. NJPW is very particular in its booking and the factions don't typically team up with one another.

Before the show...

Zanzibar Ham posted:

*on the phone*

*beep*

*beep*

"Oh, hello? Did I reach IGgy's office? Oh, yes, yes, it's Dr. Ham talking. Can I talk to him? Oh, uh, it's about vacation days, I was going through our contract and- oh, alright, I'll hold."

*time passes*

*more time passes, until-*

"Yes, I'm still here! So can I- what? I get time off when he feels like it? That's uh... And there's another appointment already?? Who... Didn't I treat him recently? Though that day is kinda hazy... Alright, yes, yes, that was all. Thank you for your time."

*closes phone with a sigh*

Pyroi posted:

I'M AWAKE!

...okay, how long was I out? ...HOW LONG!?

And I have another match in the PPV? And it's a tag team match? Alright, who am I teamed up with?

...well, he seems like a nice man. Let us bring death to our enemies!

Just because I'm a major Hollywood celebrity and the LP Superstar Champion doesn't mean I'm too good to fight opponents like A Tree. You'd certainly think 'oh wow, that's Chris Pine, there's no way he has time to wrestle A Tree!' but actually, I love wrestling so much I'll even wrestle him. Just like you loved me in Wonder Woman, you're gonna love my second successful title defense. And this cat? He's not gonna get stuck in that tree... he's gonna chop it down.

Meow.

Kadorhal posted:

So, an all-mask brawl. I like it, it's appropriate. Although I gotta say, I especially like the taller guy's mask... seems familiar, somehow.
Now, what would be a good strategy...

I've got it! Ren can quote lines from RWBY out of context! He gets to feel like a teenager's idea of a badass, they'll be distracted from laughing too hard so I can sneak up and smash 'em. It'll be perfect!

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

This is going to be my moment; the moment I show the world that I truly am da best.

YOU HEAR THAT MARIO!? I. WILL. BE. DA. BEST!

VolticSurge posted:

I've got a few I can use. They include:

1."It's not about why. It's about knowing." a line I still don't understand honestly.

2."I want to be a normal girl *awkward pause* with normal knees"

3.*shudder* This is a quote from Taiyang, AKA THE WORST FATHER (FICTIONAL OR OTHERWISE)TO EVER EXIST: "Your Semblance is just you throwing a tantrum. Stop using it."

4."Time to claim the power that was never yours."

5. "Let's start this off...with a Yang. *Revolver Ocelot finger-guns accompanied by a wink that can't be seen because mask*"

Those are the ones I have at the top of my head.

The Results...

IGgy IGsen posted:

Scene: Jeff Lyfe, some guy I picked up from the side of the road hosts the show and goes through the matches. Then interviews D and Masked Man.

oRa 66 take the win

Scene: Freddie Hope and Flamander enter the ring through the crowd and announce that they are gonna be the very best tag team, like no one ever was.

When a cat-man and a tree meet and the tree falls on the cat, the tree wins

Dr. Ham vs. Fruitsniffer
Ham submits to Hug Lyfe

Nadira vs. Hell-Ena (c)
Hell-Ena retains the Kawaii title

Scene: Jeff asks IGgy about him booking Dash for a title match and about Fred Hope and Flamander. IGgy hopes Goat-Man kills Dash and confirms that Hope and Flam have signed with LPFWA. As if there was ever any doubt.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffff (Dash won, fucker bled, though)

Nuffkins proves why he's LPFWA champion and defeats Toad

Last time jumpy-chan made a big entrance and a debut she lost immediately. This time she won!

Team LPFWA (IGgy, Fruity, Palpy, Masked Man) vs. Team NJPW (Tanahashi, Okada, Omega, Naito
Palpy gets eliminated first... but then nothing happens for a while until all the NJPW guys submit to Hug Lyfe

Match #666 Iggy vs. Jumpy for the LPFWA Shoot Fight Title
Jujmpy as Sting vs. Iggy as Cactus Jack
.sting wins, gently caress. I tried.

After the show...

VolticSurge posted:

Go,Team... er, KF? FK? Really need more people so we can make a proper acronym that doubles as our team name. Anyhoo, it's our first successful title defense! You know what that means! Time for me... to burst into song! How do I get this karaoke thing to work... *tinkering noises*...there we go. Now, *clears throat* let's do this! *begins to sing I May Fall but horribly off key and at earsplitting volume due to his mask malfunctioning*

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Nov 27, 2018