Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
This is going to be a disaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Eastbound Spider posted:

Looking forwards to seeing digital blocks wildly fly all over the place and crash the game thanks to underflow calculation errors as they try to rub up against each other

You had a small spelling error in your post. I fixed it for you.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
...Read the card.
*sigh* "Congratulations, boys. I am very [EMOTION HERE] of [BOTH / ONE] of you."
That's supposed to say "proud". I left it blank because who knows which way that gong show was gonna go. Right, thank you, Galen. You can leave now.
But--
Vamoose! I'm talking to the Talent now.
It was my esteemed privilege to serve you in your victory, Lord Sidious.
Same, boss.
Riiiiight. Welp, those campaign posters aren't gonna design themselves and gently caress me if I'm letting Starkiller touch Photoshop again, so get back to your REAL jobs already, before I have you replaced with even cheaper knock offs.
...There's a cheaper Vader knock off than Ren?
*twiddles fingers* Face, my boy, you have no idea....

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Turtlicious posted:

I've submitted my main man Bone Pimp, and his expansive navicular, along with his bone based speech impediment, is ready for the thread. I just really wanted to patella you about it. Talus when he's ready. I think he's waiting for people to C2 his registration.

Sounds like LPFWA might finally have some sternum competition now.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hattie Masters posted:

Oh poo poo LPFWA is back!

... Guess I gotta buy 2k18 and make Freddie again

:hellyeah:

I was waiting for this, not gonna lie.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

VolticSurge posted:

I am sorry for your loss, Lord Sidious. I regret my failure. If only me and Face weren't watching RWBY I could've assisted in some form.

Speaking of which, I think it went well? Face kept bursting into laughter even during non-comedic scenes. When we were finished, he remarked that I "have unusually good taste in comedy for a Sith". I don't know how to feel about that.

*inhale* Calming breath in... *exhale* Calming breath out... *inhale* Calming breath in... Calming bre--gently caress it
:science:
:supaburn:
God, what was my therapist thinking? This is MUCH more relaxing!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
It's a drat travesty that Freddie can't have his Bandit Keith bandanna anymore.

2K!!!!!! :doom:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

...Where did you get that?
Ebay.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I wanted to see Palpatine get demolished by an Angle Slam, and it happened twice. So as far as I'm concerned, this was a drat good show this week.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Eh, can't say I'm sad to be rid of that godawful belt... especially after it tried to kill me once itself.
Lord Sidious, my master, your loss will be avenged, I swear it!
Just do me a favour and don't actually win that pastel foamy piece of poo poo. It's been so long since I've been allowed to come out to my own entrance that I don't know if I remember how it even goes anymore.
You sure that just ain't the Alzheimer's kickin' in there, boss?
You know, I'd fire you, but I don't want to go looking for someone else to distract the refs for me. Oh! Galen! You're back already. How was your trip to the garbage smasher? Sorry if it might have turned on on you... intentionally.
I found your trombone, sir.
...The gently caress do I own a trombone for?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

IGgy IGsen posted:

The poll has decided...

Seeya tomorrow at the big show. Or thirty minutes before if you wanna watch the first iron man match Fred Hope and Flamander had. The Main Event of Sacrific-E will be the rematch.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I got a riddle for ya, boys. Just what sound does a tree make when it falls in LPFWA, anyway?
I don't know, Lord Sidious. What sound does it make?
"1! 2! 3!" And then my music starts playing.
You suck! :mad:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
...Soooo, now that Ren's gone rogue... Can I have my job back?
Let me see. I'm thinking of a number between 1 and "Go to hell".
..."Go to hell"?
On the first try and everything. Well done, Galen.
Yo, boss. I just got off the phone with the stylist. We're all booked for next week.
Good. Gooood. Ren better watch his whiny rear end... or he's gonna gonna find my elbow rammed up it. Just you wait.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

...Oh wow. Just when I thought you couldn't look like a bigger dickhead.
Yeah I stole Macho Man's sunglasses. What of it?
I guess that makes up for getting tooled by him, huh?
Says the guy who lost to the hobo and the crash test dummy. Again. :rolleyes:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

IGgy IGsen posted:

I did not enter Dash in the women's tournament. So no. Madness won.

Let’s be honest here, Dash would totally be the kind of guy who would enter an all-women’s tournament, no mater the reason.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I forgot to update the thread title for last week. Whoops.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

anilEhilated posted:

: -this thing on? Does the red light mean it's on? Or is it just a cruel joke of the universe, a sound bit of echoing "gently caress you", a little blippy middle finger pointed at-

: Okay, it's definitely off now. My security measures have clearly been compromised. They found out I blew up Palpatine. Masterfully executed, of course, except it was fully sufficient to blow up just about anyone with that trapped belt, it just... happened to be the most vengeful rear end in a top hat within a five kilometer radius. *static sound* Take that, deaf dictaphone of doom!

: Light still red, thing still off. So. Not quite feeling myself lately. Lack of sleep, lack of energy, and I swear those vents are shrinking around me. Last week I was stuck in one for a day. Still. Potential for exploitation is high. Only a mind as brilliant as yours truly could really...

: Championship. Potential to see beyond the veil. To tread where no one has tread before, except for a bunch of lunatics, losers and glorified fanfiction protagonists. Naturally. Privileged position, though: more to see, more to find out, more to remember. Also more to booby trap for security; I wonder if I could turn the dictaphone into one, let me just- *more static*

As I put my genius to work, need to collect my thoughts. Weak. Sleep-deprived. Driven by sheer force of will. This won't do, can't have my - it's not revenge when I blow him up, is it? Can't have my prevenge if I'm weak. I need an edge. I need a way to beat the system.

: I need coffee.

: I know of a treasure trove. Might leave a little something in return. The beautiful thing about this place is that you literally cannot blow up someone who would not deserve it... Come on, you stupid scre- *static*

: What the hell does it mean "speak into the device when the red light is on"?

...This is what I get for signing for delivery on unmarked VHS tapes.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

IGgy IGsen posted:

#2 Three-Way
Link(1) vs. Kylo Ren(3) vs. The Majestic Goat-Man(3) vs. Tommy Wiseau(4)

The Steiner Math is coming from inside the LP! :stonk:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Who knew after all this time, the answer to Scott Steiner's math problem was 66. As in oRa 66! Woo!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Erainor posted:

Who is the co-commentator for the Beach Party so I can give proper credit to the dry humor working with Iggy?

That would be Deathmaster780 :eng101:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Dat wuz fantastic, Palpy. Join'in oRa66 really turnd mah career right round. Ah canne thank ye enough.
Yeah, sweet, whatever. Now you just hang out here for a minute. I got a ref I need to do track down back stage.
If he's back stage, den why do ye have yer car keys?
Don't worry about it...

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Lyrics Playing gently caress With Announcers

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Gotta say, I'm quite impressed with how well Inspector Jane did on her debut. A tie for first with DCB in the 8-way? Not bad for a throwaway character I submitted because I was loving tired of Palpatine at the time :3:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Dash’s win against ECA is marked as a loss on the grid sheet, by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I missed the stream, but to expand on the Freddie-Palpatine rivalry lore a bit: there was also a bit in season 2 where Palpatine briefly took over LPFWA from IGgy so he booked Freddie (who was the LPFWA Champ at the time) in a Buscus match in revenge for Freddie beating the poo poo out of him earlier. Palpatine believed that if Freddie “won” the Buscus belt, it would erase the LPFWA Championship belt from existence, because if he couldn’t have it, then nobody else could either.

But that didn’t happen because it was dumb and Palpatine is a moron, so what up.