Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
I have submitted a character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

Excellent. The wheels have been set in motion, The Plan is now underway!
Surely, that cryptic remark would provoke interest from someone else, but as I am talking aside, I don't need to explain anything just yet. Because it's just me. With no audience.
But if I am to proceed with Phase Two, I am going to need some better bookings. That guy would have been twice my weight if he wasn't made of Hyrulian limestone.
The fans and audience already love me, I can tell, because of my impeccable technique and thrilling stage presence. But I need to find someone with connections. Someone with pull backstage.
I may be the Planet Zeist Heavyweight Champion forever, but this does not mean much here. Yet.
Oh, what's this? A leaflet?

Doesn't look like time was too kind to it. But the man does reference the notorious Gucci Gang of Planet Morioh Wrestling Federation. And I did always feel like there is no difference between gin and saч, the staple alcohol of Planet Rendaria.
Speaking of. I wonder if he is one of the Rendars. Maybe a distant relative.
Yes, this looks like a man with backstage connections and pull with management. I should give him a call. This is a bad idea, but for reasons I would only know outside of kayfabe, and since wrestling is real, there is no such thing as "outside of kayfabe."

Lore dials a number on his Power Glove and makes a hand phone.

Hello? Yes? May I speak to Mr Rendar?

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Okay, Tommy Wiseau! Listen up. This is a callout.
You're bad. Your style sucks. You can't fight and you sure as hell can't step to anyone with an ounce of stage presence. You're nobody on the mic, nobody in the ring, nobody in life and nobody in LPFWA.
You couldn't even beat a man whose sole claim to fame is being old and goofy.
Tomorrow, on the Moon, I'll be tearing you apart, Tommy Wiseau! Roommate Man!
And when I beat you, I will reveal to all your actual secret origin story!
You've got no way out, no chance, and no future. And after tomorrow, you won't even have a past. I will take it from you, and I will use it to end you.
Zeistgeist out.

I am actually super excited about Tommy Wiseau as a character and think he is one of the rookies to watch right now

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
You know what the problem with four-ways is?
25% less chance to win.
YOU MEAN 25 PERCENTAGE POINTS SMALLER CHANCE TO WIN, LORENS!
...what exactly were you doing in my locker?
And, more to the point, HOW DO YOU KNOW MY REAL NAME?

TO BE CONTINUED! And don't forget: support the writers!

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Previously, on Adventures of Lore Convoluter:

Tevery Best posted:

You know what the problem with four-ways is?
25% less chance to win.
YOU MEAN 25 PERCENTAGE POINTS SMALLER CHANCE TO WIN, LORENS!
...what exactly were you doing in my locker?
And, more to the point, HOW DO YOU KNOW MY REAL NAME?

To understand how I know your name, first you have to hear my convoluted backstory!
Cool, I guess.
I was not always the greatest mathematician who ever lived. In fact, there was a time, a long while ago, when I did not care for mathematics at all.
It was then that I met my master, who taught me to love numbers, and explore probabilities.
My master's name was... Edward Lorenz.
I don't think this has much to do with anything.
Well, I kinda had this free association when I read the LPFWA roster, and I thought what the hell, so I sneaked into your locker and read through your immigration forms.
...why did you decide to tell me this?
Not much of a reason. But I also have to tell you something else I calculated!
*gasps*
What would that be?
I have learned the secret of unlocking the true power of the Power Gloves!
...I already know it?
The forces involved in the activity of just one Power Glove are amazing. The two are impossible to contain without an outside circuit that could ground them! And only one material can be used for it!
Yeah, Lepfawium. I know that. It's what the LPFWA championship belts are made of.
Which means that if you win a belt, you will be able to unlock the true power of the Power Gloves, and be unstoppable!
I know. I told you I know that.
So, to make it up for going through your stuff, I pulled some strings. You're getting a title match in Episode 23. All right, see ya!
Huh. Who would have thought that crazy guy has so much influence backstage in LPFWA.
ANYHOW, now I must prepare for my most important fight... so far.
Kylo Ren might have the Force...
It won't help him much against THE POWER. Glove.
It's so bad.
That line, I mean.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Palpatine is a washout has-been who spent half his life impersonating a fat alcoholic from Milwaukee.
Or maybe the other way around, I'm still just discovering this YouTube thing.
In any case, his place is in the dustbin of history. And by the dustbin of history I mean a bottomless vent chute going out into space.
And I'll be the one to toss him there, by which I mean I will beat him up and toss him into the dustbin of history.
And it's gonna happen tonight, so be sure to tune in, loyal Lore fans.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Ldash Prendar Freeks Wof Atrash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Tree fighting in the buscus. How the timber has fallen!